Heels (boots) at the gas station

Bootking

There are numerous threads out here about coordinated looks, etc. So, what do you think of my outing at the gas station yesterday morning? The pics are what I was wearing there with cars and people around. The boots are Nine West Goor, tan leather.

post-9697-133522865059_thumb.jpg

post-9697-133522865066_thumb.jpg

post-9697-133522865077_thumb.jpg

post-9697-133522865085_thumb.jpg

It's all about the heel!

Nice looking boots. Nice looking coloure too. Its nice other guys too starting a bit using more coloure full heels. I have a pair of white 4 inch pumps, as a mater of fact I have quite many different coloure to my heels, black, red navy blue, whitee, puple to name a few. Trying mixing my heels with the rest of my outfit, my skirt, hose, handbag etc. Just the heels to have to the gas station or any where else for that matter. Hope you took crate care of your good looking boots while at the gas station.

Thanks guys for the nice remarks. I know that a few of the guys here do a lot of traveling. If I did, I would be wearing stilettos all of the time out of town. I should be going to Florida soon and it will be interesting what TSA will say about that!

It's all about the heel!

Bootking, I have just one thing to say about that outfit you sported:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!

Those boots are absolutely sensational, and they matched perfectly with your pants! A flat out mouthwatering combination! You rock the house, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Me personally i would have gotten some more taylored pants.......probably womens style since most of their dress and casual pants have a bit of a flare at the bottom. Most mens pants make them look loose and big at the top and too skinny at the bottom. And i would have wanted the pants to be a little longer too........but here again thats just the way i would have done it. You still coordinated the look very well though. Good job.

HotBootGuy, there is definitely a point to what you say; however, some of the parameters don't fit my situation. I am married and my wife tolerates the heel stuff in limited doses at home. Although she surmises (hoping that I don't) that I wear heels out in the car occasionally, she would have no tolerance of heel wearing in the street (especially anywhere near home). And I have a whole closet of "women's apparel" that she knowlingly ignores. So, in that respect, I have to balance.

Now I do have a goodly number of pairs of "women's" pants, etc. in various styles, colors, etc. and I must agree that the tailoring, fabric and general fit on them is much nicer than men's pants. But the heeling time is very limited; sometimes I am able to change and sometimes not. On that day, I had my standard men's (office type) pants on with the stiletto boots. So there you have it!

It's all about the heel!