West Coast Mini Heel Meet Sept 20 2008

hjt101

I started a new thread on this one with the new fall date in the title. We have a date for Vancouver, Saturday, September 20th. We'll line up a table with the Oasis off of Davie St for 8:00 pm. So far, the guest list is as follows: HJT101 iloveboots Anyone else?

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

updated Aug 15

Four members now on the list of attendees.

The reservation at the Oasis is made, outdoor patio table with stool chairs. We have reserved for six but Michaela at the Oasis says she will increase it if we get more members.

david

I started a new thread on this one with the new fall date in the title.

We have a date for Vancouver, Saturday, September 20th. We'll line up a table with the Oasis off of Davie St for 8:00 pm.

So far, the guest list is as follows:

HJT101

iloveboots

Linda Leigh

Ron Stockings

Anyone else?

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Update Aug 18 on members advising they will either be at or hope to be at the West Coast heel meet: HJT101 (Vancouver BC) iloveboots (Kelowna, BC) Linda Leigh (Powell River, BC) HotBoots (Langley, BC) Alexsis (Vancouver, BC) unfortunately Ron Stockings has advise he is unable to make it. We are at 5 members....hope to here from others in the pacific NW USA; western Canada; Vancouver, BC areas. david

• 2 weeks later...

The Latest Update:

Update Aug 28/08 on members advising they will either be at the West Coast USA/Canada heel meet:

HJT101 (Vancouver BC)

iloveboots (Kelowna, BC)

Linda Leigh (Powell River, BC)

HotBoots (Langley, BC)

Alexsis (Vancouver, BC)

Ally (Kamloops,BC)

Howitzer (Vancouver, BC)

unfortunately Ron Stockings has advise he is unable to make it.

We are at 7 members who have indicated yes, they are attending.

There are another five members who have indicated "maybe", they can attend:

Dragonfly (Vancouver,BC); Rik (Langley,BC); Tommy (Richmond,BC); and SabrinaOH (Coquitlam, BC).

We are at the Oasis (Davie & Thurloe) in Vancouver, BC, 2nd floor, at 8pm on Saturday, September 20.

....hope to here from others in the pacific NW USA; western Canada; Vancouver, BC areas.

david

Update Sep 02/08 on members advising they will either be at the West Coast USA/Canada heel meet: HJT101 (Vancouver BC) iloveboots (Kelowna, BC) Linda Leigh (Powell River, BC) HotBoots (Langley, BC) Alexsis (Vancouver, BC) Ally (Kamloops,BC) Howitzer (Vancouver, BC) Veronika (Langley, BC) Scarlet (Vancouver) We are at 9 members who have indicated yes, they are attending and I have increased our reservation at the Oasis to accommodate up to 12. There are another seven members who have indicated "maybe", they can attend: Dragonfly (Vancouver,BC); Rik (Langley,BC); Tommy (Richmond,BC); SabrinaOH (Coquitlam, BC); Katt (Abbotsford, BC); Lovely (Vancouver, BC). We are at the Oasis (Davie & Thurloe) in Vancouver, BC, 2nd floor, at 8pm on Saturday, September 20. ....hope to here from others in the pacific NW USA; western Canada; Vancouver, BC areas. david

Details:

Site - Oasis Cocktail Lounge http://www.oasisvancouver.com

604-685-1724

Location - 1240 Thurlow Street at Davie, 2nd Floor side entrance above Denny;s.

Time - 8pm

Oasis Event Night - Filthy Gorgeous Nite with DJ Kamm and DJ Sherry Freeze

Reservation under the name - "Boots" and organized by Michaela Mann, Party Manager

Dress - "Dress for Pleasure" whatever and however you wish. The club is alternative friendly....we are there to support one another. Most members will be in high heels.

Cost - on your own for food and drinks, there is no cover.

Parking - a small lot is located off Thurlow behind Denny's, a city parking machine lot. Also there is street parking on Davie and Thurlow.

After Oasis Heel Meet - up to you! Some folks may want to head back to the hotel where some of us are staying for a nightcap, Bosmans Motor Hotel at 1260 Howe St. http://www.bosmanshotel.com If you are looking for an inexpensive clean downtown hotel, the Bosman's is $99 p/n.

- Other folks may be heading over to the Fetish Party at Rascals Club located in the Wise Club at 1882 Adanac St (sw corner of Victoria & Adanac) http://www.rascals-club.com It is open till 1pm and tickets at the door are $20

Please let me know if you are unable to make it as we are holding a reservation at the Oasis and we want to try and keep it as close to the right number as possible.

Members (10) who have indicated they will be there are:

HJT101 (Vancouver BC)

iloveboots (Kelowna, BC)

HotBoots (Langley, BC)

Alexsis (Vancouver, BC)

Ally (Kamloops,BC)

Howitzer (Vancouver, BC)

Veronika (Langley, BC)

Scarlet (Vancouver)

tomasina (Seattle, WA)

Members who have indicated they may be attending are:

Dragonfly (Vancouver,BC); Rik (Langley,BC); Tommy (Richmond,BC); SabrinaOH (Coquitlam, BC); Katt (Abbotsford, BC); Lovely (Vancouver, BC)

See you all there in two weeks, Saturday, Sept 20th.

david

Map to Oasis:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=1240+Thurlow+St,+Vancouver,+BC+V6E,+Canada&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

Only 10 days before the meet....

david

Details:

Site - Oasis Cocktail Lounge http://www.oasisvancouver.com

604-685-1724

Location - 1240 Thurlow Street at Davie, 2nd Floor side entrance above Denny;s.

Time - 8pm

Oasis Event Night - Filthy Gorgeous Nite with DJ Kamm and DJ Sherry Freeze

Reservation under the name - "Boots" and organized by Michaela Mann, Party Manager

Dress - "Dress for Pleasure" whatever and however you wish. The club is alternative friendly....we are there to support one another. Most members will be in high heels.

Cost - on your own for food and drinks, there is no cover.

Parking - a small lot is located off Thurlow behind Denny's, a city parking machine lot. Also there is street parking on Davie and Thurlow.

After Oasis Heel Meet - up to you! Some folks may want to head back to the hotel where some of us are staying for a nightcap, Bosmans Motor Hotel at 1260 Howe St. http://www.bosmanshotel.com If you are looking for an inexpensive clean downtown hotel, the Bosman's is $99 p/n.

- Other folks may be heading over to the Fetish Party at Rascals Club located in the Wise Club at 1882 Adanac St (sw corner of Victoria & Adanac) http://www.rascals-club.com It is open till 1pm and tickets at the door are $20

Please let me know if you are unable to make it as we are holding a reservation at the Oasis and we want to try and keep it as close to the right number as possible.

Members (10) who have indicated they will be there are:

HJT101 (Vancouver BC)

iloveboots (Kelowna, BC)

HotBoots (Langley, BC)

Alexsis (Vancouver, BC)

Ally (Kamloops,BC)

Howitzer (Vancouver, BC)

Veronika (Langley, BC)

Scarlet (Vancouver)

tomasina (Seattle, WA)

Members who have indicated they may be attending are:

Dragonfly (Vancouver,BC); Rik (Langley,BC); Tommy (Richmond,BC); SabrinaOH (Coquitlam, BC); Katt (Abbotsford, BC); Lovely (Vancouver, BC)

See you all there in two weeks, Saturday, Sept 20th.

david

Map to Oasis:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=1240+Thurlow+St,+Vancouver,+BC+V6E,+Canada&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

• 2 weeks later...

Damn day job got in the way again. I am still in Las Vegas and hopefully heading home to Vancouver in a few weeks. I hope it was a great time. Next time, I promise to make it! Who made it? How was it? Who wore what? Enquiring minds want to know

No Problem.

All together four members attended. Tommy wore knee high red Boots with stiletto heels; kenny wore black pumps under jeans; Lacey wore 7 inch stiletto heel sandals with a 2 inch platform. Also our hostess at the Oasis wore her thigh high Boots.

Hope you can make the next Vancouver heel meet.

david

Damn day job got in the way again. I am still in Las Vegas and hopefully heading home to Vancouver in a few weeks. I hope it was a great time. Next time, I promise to make it!

Who made it? How was it? Who wore what? Enquiring minds want to know

I just wanted to say Congratulations to everyone involved for being a part of the first West Coast Heel Meet in hhplace.org history. I know the frustration involved coordinating schedules, handling unexpected set backs, and motivating potential attendees to come. It's nice to see our community grow over there and I sincerely hope you guys have many more meets in the future.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 1 month later...

Anyone up for another West Coast Meet before Christmas? iloveboots? Linda Leigh? HotBoots? Alexsis? Ally? Howitzer? Veronika? Scarlet? tomasina? Dragonfly? Rik? Tommy? SabrinaOH ? Katt? Lovely? If we want to try it in Dec, we could do it at my place. I am by VGH, just south of downtown.