Hello from Greece!

Well hello everyone! I am a 29y.o. male who like most here got into the world of heels at an early age (12-13, cannot exactly remember...). Whenever it's been possible I've been wearing heels since indoors only. Sure I would like to make them a part of my everyday life in AND out of the house, but for the near future at least I can't see that happening.. I have been visiting this forum quite a while now, but what made me register here is the need to share the big news that have chaged my life the last couple of months!! Coming out to my better half wasn't quite easy, but she has taken it really well, has accepted my passion for womens footwear, and is already helping me choose new pairs that she likes to see me wear! Heaven!! :o I don't have any other interest in womens attire and accesories than shoes for myself, although when it comes to shopping, I'm the one my girlfriend prefers to go out with, instead of any other friend of hers, propably because of my taste and advice.. Oh, and I do find 4" heels (stilettos, wedges, whatever) much, much, much more comfortable than any flat footwear, mens on womens... I know you people here can understand that!! I think that's enough for now.. C ya!

Hi Ya Horche, great to have you joining us. Can't wait for your "big news." Hope it's good news. How about telling and showing pictures to us about your shoes? We are all interested in learning more about you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank you everyone for the welcome! Bubba136, as I wrote in my first post the "big news" is that I've finally, after a long time, told my girlfriend about my love for womens shoes, and.. surprise!! She has accepted it (me) completely. She even helped me choose a new pair! And I promise to post pictures and details of the shoes I have.. soon. ps: Is there any way to edit posts?

Hello and welcome to the place ! It is rare to share such a passion with the one you love , so be nice with her ! Hope you'll find nice shoes together in the future . best regards

Hi Olleg! Welcome to you, too.:thumbsup: Why not introduce yourself to the members. Where do you live and why do you like high heels? What kind of heels do you wear? Stilettos, pumps, boots? Glad to have you joining us. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 weeks later...