How many pairs of shoes have you got?

Firefox

82 pair. about 60 pair are in my storage locker for my condo. Some out of style heels I am waiting to come back...hehehe Adeana

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

I've been sorting out my shoes today as I'm going to be moving them across into my spare room (now my shoe room!) so thought I'd catalogue them. So here is my revised shoe count:

4 pairs of wedges

7 pairs of platform wedges

22 pairs of 4 inch heels

18 pairs of 4.5 inch heels

16 pairs of 5 inch heels

16 pairs of 6 inch heels

16 pairs of 6 inch platforms

12 pairs of 7 inch platforms

8 pairs of 7.5 inch platforms

7 pairs of 8 inch platforms

20 pairs of trainers

15 pairs of flat sandles

5 pairs of boots

3 pairs of Ugg boots

So that's a grand total of 169 pairs

I havent counted, about 30+ pairs of heels. including sandals/pumps/mules. about 10-12 pairs of boots, ankle/knee/thigh high. several sneakers and flats, sandals ballerinas. about 50+ pairs in total. i like to keep it around that because of lack of storage space.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

Woohoo, you girls have a lot!!!! Make me feel bad since I only have 12 pairs. I'll buy more to catch up......my girlfriends always taking me shopping and buying things. I never get into the spirit of buying shoes with them because I'm more into the higher heels while they're always buying sandals, flats, or something cute. I prefer the high stilletos that you can typically find in only a few stores or online.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

• 2 weeks later...