Hi ! I'm new !

So I don't know whether this is the right place to say a first "Hi!" as I actually am a Man. I saw that there is another section "for men" so I might say hi there as well. Anyway, Hi from Germany. Found this forum and it's great to see there are other guys like me who love heels. Well actually I not only love heels, but also skits. No need for the heels to be the highest, but certainly shoes that can be found in the Women selection are much more fun and good looking. Obviously, I haven't read all the forum yet. I don't know wether there are others from Germany here. Unfortunately I have never found anyone who is OK with my... well I wouln't call it fetish, more taste... and even less women or girlfriend. OK it's a dream, I've read that some of the guys like me here have girlfriends that accept or even like it. That's so great ! So I interessted to hear about what Women have to say about that as well. So it's probably not such a bad idea to present myself here in that section of the forum ! Looking formwad to hearing... well reading from you all, men or women. Bye for now ! Pat

Wilkommen Pat! Wie Johnieheel sagt, Sie haben gefunden den rechten platz. Mit freundlichen Grüßen! (Welcome Pat! As Johnieheel says, you have found the right place. With friendly greetings!) At least, I think I remember enough German that I got that right. My apologies if I got it wrong! :o