Hose on hose

Bruce_in_Heels

Do any of the ladies (or men for that matter)here enjoy wearing hose on hose. That is, for instance, say a pair of sheer to the waist PH like "Givenchy Body Smoothers" with a wasit cincher and a pair of fabulous french seamed sheer stockings, very high on the thighs? I think is is a wonderful look with an ankle braclet and extreme court pumps, especially when the two fabric weaves combine to give a moire effect :lol: . If anyone has tried this or has opinions on this, I would like to hear them.

I often wear Sears all nylon Thi-top stockings under Just My Size Light Support (nylon/lycra) pantyose. The moire effect is more pronounced with the nylon/lycra which makes them "shine" a little bit.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

That is interesting that you wear the thigh highs under the PH. I guess that you do not find the thickness of the gripper bands to be objectionable. I was thinking more of gartered stockings over PH, but perhaps we wll need to try them under the PH. I think the garters under the PH may look very sexy. I saw a picture once of stockings over FMP's and a pair of hose. It was very erotic how the shoes looked with the thin layer of material over them. Thanks again for your thoughtful reply!

The "PH" tends to smooth out the elastic band so it doesn't show under pants. the main reason to wear the Thi-tops on the inside tho, is that if they are worn on the outside of the PH, esp if the PH has some lycra in the mix, they slide down to the knees (or below) in very short order, if you are doing anything active (like walking--God forbid running!). :lol: Garter stockings are a definite "no-no" for anyone taller than 5'10" or so (I am 6"3")--nobody I've ever found makes them long enough--even on normal height women (5'6" or so) they are only about half way between a Thi-top (e.g. 1-2" below the crotch) and the knees. If you are tall, the garters are either stretched to their absolute limit, or they don't reach at all unless you lower whatever they are attached to way below where it is supposed to ride at.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Not me. I sometimes wear basic black knee-highs under boots, because I don't like the feeling of boots on bare feet. Otherwise I wear normal socks. I don't ever go out with hose showing, so it doesn't matter to me. Plus, I think with two layers of tights plus trousers, I wouldn't be able to bend my legs, and I'd just fall over. Without doing any :drinking: :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 1 month later...

wearing hose is, well, tricky. Never mind the 'action', what about simple and common things like visits to the restroom? I am thrilled by wearing a garter belt and stockings, it makes life so much easier for these things. One pair of hose is awful for me. Two pairs? I wouldn't think I'd have enough time in the day to fuss with that.