Hello

Hello everyone, :-? I've been lurking the board for a little while and thought I should introduce myself and start posting. I'm 23, female and I live in Canada. I have a wonderful boyfriend who both shares and encourages (by encourages I mean, feeds my addiction with gifts of lovely heels) my love of shoes, especially heels. I think at this point, between his collection and my collection we could fill a room and keep everything on display. :o Anyhow, I look forward to sharing pictures of my shoes and seeing pictures of your collections! -khepri

Welcome. Thats great you and you bf both enjoy heels. My wife and I also wear heels but she is an 8 and I am a 9 so we don't share our heels but we do have a few matching pair. Sometimes we see a pair that both of us like and have to buy 2 pair.:o

real men wear heels

I also bid you welcome and really looking forward to hearing of your experiences and viewing your pictures. It's so nice to have you here with us.:o

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.