permanent high heeled woman

ilse_berg

Hmm by the looks of those training slippers, I would be imagine they'd be quite easy to make with a bit of ingenuity and adaption of standard en pointe ballet shoes. I think I need to ask my father to teach me a bit of metalwork :santa_hat: I'm loving the bondage implications. On a more serious note, I'd be concerned that anybody would be trying to force a high arch on their foot in such a short time without any supplement strengthening exercises. Maybe it's the years of ballet training that's speaking, but I think one would be better off practicing tendues regularly in order to train the foot without force. Rome was not built overnight afterall.

I made the mistake of wearing heels all the time. Go and see your doctor if you've had enough. Tendon shrinkage is a rectifiable problem. Mine gave me exercises to do to stretch the tendons out. I've had a go, my commitment was at the low end of the scale but I can get around in lower heels now at least. I never suffered from toes being squashed together, I suppose I should be grateful for that. I'm not so sure that's rectifiable. I wear rounded toe shoes quite often with a roomy toe box for happy toes. I think a stiletto looks just as sexy with a round toe myself.

though not an expert in extreme heeling... what i know... i've met one gal who has totally impressed me.. she can be in 6 inch heels all day (i've witnessed it).. and show precious little signs of fatigue. her feet tire only if she's all day in 6.5 inch heels all day. when i asked her what is her trick.. she simply told me she keeps in shape so that when she does have to take her shoes off.. she can manage with minimal discomfort.. though she rather not be without her heels. however.. come summer time.. she will increase her stretching to 'get off heels' because she's a beach 'rat' and loves the sand.. and won't wear heels in the sand. after the summer.. she goes right back to being 'permanently' in heels.. 6 inch all the time.. and a few 6.5 inch heels. the body can do a lot if it's properly condition. she's worked up to 6 inch over the years.. and took her time. and she's super picky as to what shoes she gets.. as to not inflict more injury to her feet than is necessary. her feet look in great condition.. and she has the budget to prove the pampering she gives her feet so they can take the extreme heeling. i'm just adding to the last two posts i've read.. RPM

Cinnamon I thought the same about the foot trainers and went to buy a pair three or four years ago but the web site kept failing and I didn't get round to calling to make an order. I'd suggest cutting the length down so you one can bend the knee fully, then use some broad ribbon to lace the trainer to the calves in a criss cross pattern from the ankle to the top of the trainer. Any takers? Big D

• 2 weeks later...

Cinnamon

I thought the same about the foot trainers and went to buy a pair three or four years ago but the web site kept failing and I didn't get round to calling to make an order.

I'd suggest cutting the length down so you one can bend the knee fully, then use some broad ribbon to lace the trainer to the calves in a criss cross pattern from the ankle to the top of the trainer. Any takers?

Big D

Yes do this and then walk in them. I'd love to see someone walk in the foot trainers.

I won´t say anything to *permanent high heeled woman* anymore but please when using all those different foot stretchers consider two points which usually are not mentioned there: a) you probably do not have enough physiological experience to use such tools a way you will not harm your feet in longtime terms. :santa_hat: stretched feet have nothing to do with high heeling abilities. overstretched feet do not mean you will be able to walk (very high) high heels. but it can mean you won´t be able to walk any heels at all one day.

ok, so how long on average does it take to get stuck though.. i started wearing heels only a little under a year ago because i was always paranoid about my height.. i wear the highest i can find anywhere from 12-15 hours a day depending on the day and how long long im at work and errands i have to run afterwords.. they dont seem to make stilletto's in 11w above 4inches :santa_hat: and i dont like the idea of sacrificing comfort for fashion.. maybe with corsets, otherthings, but not with shoes.. I dont have a particular wish to get stuck but on the other hand i dont have a particular wish not not to either lol.. its more a matter of curiousity and knowledge than anything since it seems to be on alot of peoples minds of late and noones really given a time estimate.

sienna I am no expert and bow to those such as Susan who are, but the time out of heels will make a big difference with permanency. If you wore some kind of soft slipper during sleep, that held your feet in the hh shape it would be rapid. If you allow the foot to return to flat between hh wearing or held it flat overnight, I don't think there is much fear of permanancy. HTH

• 2 months later...

My feet are very narrow and I have a naturally high arch in my foot. I have worn high heels for years and am more comfortable in high heels than any low heeled shoe. Walking around barefooted is, believe it or not, not comfortable. Even toward bedtime, I'm wearing a high heeled shoe. I have never worn them to bed, although I notice some high heel lovers do. If it's comfortable and cozy for them, go for it and enjoy it!:roll:

Come on Sienna,

You want to be stucked, but you consider the consequences and say wow. Don't forget it's a life style a choice. Nothing easier or more difficult to get stucked. Wear your heels! Sleep with it. And if you want to get higher? Place a internet order. The first to weeks you get to les sleep. after a period of adapting you sleep with heels!!. Gif it 1 to 3 years and your are definitely stucked.

Love Esther

aww Esther, Jen... i gave it alot of thought... and while it is a wonderfull idea that i really would have liked its not one thats allowed to me because of other lifestyle choices ive made that obeying is in conflict with this one. So while i cant say i like it nessessarily i content myself with knowing that while i will never appear in public in anything other than 4 inch heels im not allowed anything over 4 inches either.. nor am i allowed to lose the ability to wear flats at anothers request as they feel it would be detrimental to my health

*hugs both tightly*

with love

sienna

thankyou. and yes i happen to be very happy with the choice i made to become a slave to my Mistress near the end of last year, though she has changed my life in ways that i didnt expect, and didnt in ways that i had perhaps wished she would.

Come on Sienna,

You want to be stucked, but you consider the consequences and say wow. Don't forget it's a life style a choice. Nothing easier or more difficult to get stucked. Wear your heels! Sleep with it. And if you want to get higher? Place a internet order. The first to weeks you get to les sleep. after a period of adapting you sleep with heels!!. Gif it 1 to 3 years and your are definitely stucked.

Love Esther

aww drats Esther you dont allow private messages... ive given it alot more thought since your message...... lots and lots lol.. Mistress has never quite come out and said i /couldnt/ become permanently heeled... just that i exersize daily for at least 30 minutes a day.. she did say i wasnt allowed to wear over 4 inch heels though.. on the other hand.. she did say she didnt want me to wear less than 4 inch heels! *giggles* well, exept for while in the middle of the park i use for my daily walks of cource.. its silly to wear heels in the middle of a forest sigh.. thats the part that makes me worry about how she would react to me being stuck... or if it is even possible for me to be stuck even if i did wear hh the other 23 hours a day

thoughts, opinions?

because it very much does have an appeal to me!

always with love

sienna

Thoughts yes, enough, give your mistress the option to make you stuck? Of course you can get stucked with 4" ers. Walk with them sleep with them. A very good method is go for sportschool or other kind of sport en wear directly afterwards your highest heels. (Cooling down on h heels). And don't ever allow yourself to touch the floor will your bare heels.

Of course people are staring when hiking, swimming, training on heels. There are al lot more difficult moments. like your mention yourself the park but think also of doctors, wooden floors, gardening, ships, beach. The most of them you can master, other there is no other choice than to tell that your stucked. That’s one of my trills. It is a choice. Ooowwh when I get op an my heels met the floor. Not practical as Jen said but the trill.

Esther

hmm.. yea i will ask her... i like anything that will give the feeling of helplessness... real or imagined.. only reason i dont wear a corset currently is cause i got to small for my old one to feel tight on me, and the new one isnt properly seasoned yet.. not totally happy with the corset maker... i have a feeling itll only be a couple months before i have to get yet another one made sigh... she didnt go nearly as tight as i wanted...

oh no on an op!!! i hope your ok!?!!??

most of what you mentioned i dont have to deal with thankfully but ack on the hardwood floors.. my house is pergo... (maybe replace with stone??????) but till i can ask... no time like the present to start i guess.. and if she says no then stop.. lol.. but she tends to truly give me what i want if it doesent conflict with her own wishes for me if she knows it will make me happy.

Ilse, To be permanently high-heeled - you goddess! Tai Chi is good core muscle strength & keeping the conncetive tissues is good working order. Especially if you are walking heeled on less than perfect pavements (like the UK!). My friend is a regular 5" wearer & tai chi devotee & reckons it's saved her at least 3 possible trips to the hospital & gives her more stamina for wearing high heels. Good luck!

Ilse,

To be permanently high-heeled - you goddess! Tai Chi is good core muscle strength & keeping the conncetive tissues is good working order. Especially if you are walking heeled on less than perfect pavements (like the UK!). My friend is a regular 5" wearer & tai chi devotee & reckons it's saved her at least 3 possible trips to the hospital & gives her more stamina for wearing high heels.

Good luck!

i do pilates and that helps me as well to cope with wearing 5 inch and 5+inch heels all the time outside...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Richy: I have seen that dblog as well and I'm wondering if anyone on the forum has tried to ware Ballet Boots for an extended time? I would be intrested in reading their story. Also that video of that Girl in london in ballet boots was a delight. I have a question for others on subject of this post. What was your initial desire or reason to start wearing high heels? And 2nd. is this the reason you continue wearing them? When I first saw people in ballet boots I was intrigued and so I bought a pair, now I have become addicted to them or perhaps it is the challenge to master these things and I think I would wear them 24/7 if possible. Any way thanks again Richy for that video. And to others responding to this post. Dr Who 3

• 3 years later...

Hello! 1) This thread started on 6th January 2003, almost 10 years now in January 2012. Has anyone seen or heard any follow-up news on the people (men & women allike), especially the special ladies who wanted to become "permanent" high heel wearers? Where is ilse_berg? Hello Ilse I'd love to know how you've developed? 2) My experiance on shortening of tendons is of professional nature resulting from tendon operations. It is a fact that a tendon can get shorter but especially if you tamper with it surgically and it gets inflamed therafter. I had a patient who had a tendon rupture and was treated in a big clinic where he got a wound infection. After 3/4 of a year he finally got read of theis infection but he could not lift his foot over 0° and he had trouble walking, because he could not roll-off teh foot propperly. It was the infection which probably caused the tendon to shrink. Usually after a rupture of Achilles tendon people wear a cast or a plaster of paris which keeps the foot in a rough 60° flexed position, which is then succesively decreased by about 30° every 2 weeks whith the idea to pull the tendon into the normal lenght. Yes sometimes a residue remains. So you see it is possible shorten the tendons but actually only if you alter the anatomy. I have the feeling however that people who wear high heels permanently do not get a change in their tendons (bradytroph tissue) but more in their muscles. I'd actually expect more transformation and atrophy of muscles than tendons. So not the stretching or shrinking of tendons is the key to permanent high heeled feet but well exercised calf muscles. And this is where the point of Pata would make 100% sence, that without propper Muscular training high heeling makes littel sence. Now everyone is talking about tendons, but untill now no one has ever said anything about teh cartlige and the ankle joint surfaces? There are people who just anatomically cannot flex the foot to such extreme. On the other hand did any of you here get an arthritis of the ankle? Or maybe even a joint stiffening because of heels?

I'm a permanently high heel person now because I actually find it difficult to walk in flats. I have to wear riding boots at work and I find it quite uncomfortable walking up the road to fetch horses in or to turn them out. Often I can't wait to get home and slip those flats off and get my [4inch] slippers on!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife wear high heels almost all the time since 15 years...she s not permanent yet but she said she have little incomfort in the back of her heels when she's flat foot for long time... She wear heels between 3 and 4,5 inches... Do you think this is the beginning of permanent high heels feet ???

• 2 weeks later...

My wife wear high heels almost all the time since 15 years...she s not permanent yet but she said she have little incomfort in the back of her heels when she's flat foot for long time...

She wear heels between 3 and 4,5 inches...

Do you think this is the beginning of permanent high heels feet ???

That is the beginning. The bottom of the Achilles tendon attaches to the back of the heel.

I'm a permanently high heel person now because I actually find it difficult to walk in flats. I have to wear riding boots at work and I find it quite uncomfortable walking up the road to fetch horses in or to turn them out. Often I can't wait to get home and slip those flats off and get my [4inch] slippers on!

That is certainly well into the beginning of becoming a permanently high heeled person. When you are 100% permanent, the heels of your feet will no longer touch the floor or ground.

There are actually people born that way, throughout history. They literally tip-toe around or wear heels to cover up their condition. Supposedly, the same condition can be acquired by wearing high heels all the time.

So, congratulations for getting as far as you have! Best wishes and good luck, but be careful not to rupture any tendon along the way!

Hello!

I have the feeling however that people who wear high heels permanently do not get a change in their tendons (bradytroph tissue) but more in their muscles. I'd actually expect more transformation and atrophy of muscles than tendons. So not the stretching or shrinking of tendons is the key to permanent high heeled feet but well exercised calf muscles.

And this is where the point of Pata would make 100% sence, that without propper Muscular training high heeling makes littel sence.

There use to be a web site (can't find it now) with a lot of information about this. Supposedly, BOTH the Achilles tendons and calf muscles were affected.

Some medical literature mentioned the Achilles tendons, while other medical literature mentioned calf muscles. Since the tendon and muscle are physically connected to each other, it makes sense that both are shrunk or shortened.

Only that muscles have by nature actin and myosin filaments which have a possibility to "shrink" while tendons are quite rigid. I was thinking about operative possibilities. but .. well only thinking - from theoretical/ anatomical point of view.