permanent high heeled woman

ilse_berg

Susan is no longer very active in this forum or the one on Jenny's site. She mostly communicates privately with others she met here via e-mail. She is still registered here but did not leave an e-mail address. Ilse, I would leave a private message with her and see if she responds to you. Susan emphasizes the training she undertook to prepare herself to be a permanent high heel wearer. She says she has been wearing heels exclusively for almost 30 years without any major problems (other than the fact that she can no longer wear flats). She is a wealth of information and would probably be willing to converse with you, Ilse, if she somehow learns of your interest and you convince her that you are serious about this. In my own opinion, the fact that you can wear heels of 4" or higher at will for as long as you want is impressive. I do not understand why you want to deny yourself the ability to go lower, as there are almost certainly occasions when this is necessary. However, I realize that restricting oneself can be exciting. Good luck with your endeavor.

Susan is no longer very active in this forum or the one on Jenny's site. She mostly communicates privately with others she met here via e-mail. She is still registered here but did not leave an e-mail address. Ilse, I would leave a private message with her and see if she responds to you. Susan emphasizes the training she undertook to prepare herself to be a permanent high heel wearer. She says she has been wearing heels exclusively for almost 30 years without any major problems (other than the fact that she can no longer wear flats). She is a wealth of information and would probably be willing to converse with you, Ilse, if she somehow learns of your interest and you convince her that you are serious about this. In my own opinion, the fact that you can wear heels of 4" or higher at will for as long as you want is impressive. I do not understand why you want to deny yourself the ability to go lower, as there are almost certainly occasions when this is necessary. However, I realize that restricting oneself can be exciting. Good luck with your endeavor.

In the past, Susan has been helpful to those that desire to become permanent high heel wearers. However, be advised that she is very astute at quickly determining the character of the person she's advising. If the person is sincere in their persuit and genuine in their desire, she, has in the past rendered advice. She has also been quick to desist in giving advice once she's uncovered any ulterior or disingenuous motivations.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

she, has in the past renendered advice. She has also been quick to desist in giving advice once she's uncovered any ulterior or disingenuous motivations.

Sorry Bubba, I thought my English was good but here I've got to look it up in a dictionaire because I never heard those words before

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

.....My lowest heel height is around 6 inches. I wear 6-7" heels w/o platforms 24/7. My lowest heel height is around 6 inches. I wear 6-7" heels w/o platforms 24/7. Night time I slip into those stretchers/trainers to maintain the arch. Go buy them if u really are determined to train and maintain ur arch.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW !!!!!

Why can't there be more girls like you ?

And where did you purchase those stretchers/trainers? I have seen them in magazine pictures but can't find them in stores.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Sorry Bubba, I thought my English was good but here I've got to look it up in a dictionaire because I never heard those words before

Worry not, Highluc! I know what those words mean, but I doubt I could define them clearly in writing. And most of the people I know wouldn't know what they meant either, and they're native speakers of English!

Your English is excellent, and no end better than my command of foreign languages!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I apologize Hiluk. I was just trying to find a polite way of saying, lying, fraudulent, dishonest or any reasons besides those stated for becoming a permanent high heel wearer.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

No problem Bubba but I'm still puzzled about the word renendered. Sorry to be off topic but I'm still eager to learn.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Not to worry, Hiluke. I Mistyped the word. Take another look. I've done a quick edit. Now, if you still have problems deciphering "rendered" I’d gladly look it up in my English/French dictionary or, better still, my English/Flemish dictionary for you. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't imagine wanting to have permanent contractures in your feet and never being able to go for a hike in the mountains or enjoy a simple game of touch football with friends. I love my heels, don't get me wrong, but I also love being able to take my 2 young boys out and play some games with them. I hope you have looked into all this seriously and thought of future implications. Would hate to see you unhappy. XO Babe in Heels

That's how I feel. Keeping up with a nine year old is difficult enough as it is with flat shoes! Now, imagine if she wanted me to take her to the playground and I couldn't wear anything buy five inch spikes. It wouldn't be as easy to push her on her favourite thing - the tire swing. Heels were not meant to be digging around in a sand pit under a tire that spinning around with a giggling child on it. But then, I suppose it all depends on one's lifestyle, and children do change a great many things. For some, this permanent heel thing may be wonderful, but for others, it could be a disaster. It all comes down to perspective again, I suppose.

In the Victorian era women wearing restrictive clothes- corsets and the like was not aproblem, particularly for the more well off as they would have had nannies to push the kids on the swings. I'm not saying that tha's practical for you but it shows that there are ways around the problem.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Absolutely. I honestly sometimes think a day without my little one is a day wasted! He turned up this afternoon, talking away a mile a minute, and we've done nothing but talk between then and him falling asleep. What a fantastic experience!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As much wishful thinking as there is out there, there is NO SUCH THING as a permanently high heeled foot. Every foot, with therapy can be made into its natural form again. You are all saying it is permanent because of your fetish feeling toward them, not due to any true physiological condition. Let's get real here and stop fantasizing, especially when it comes to a normal biological function. Just because a few of your experience pain and discomfort when going into low heels does not mean you cannot retrain and restructure the foot to return to its normal plantar position again. This permanently high heeled foot business is a bunch of rubbish.

• 3 weeks later...

the condition is named 'ankle equinus'. the tendons dry out, that is irreversible aparently.

that´s not the same the fetishists dreaming about the perm. high heel feet think about. the desease you mentioned has nothing to do with wearing of high heels and after have seen it in nature (or on pics) you will be glad it does not.

thoughts are free and no matter how *crazy* an idea might be you cannot forbid it. but I think it is very important to differenciate when it is about perm. high-heeled feet.

of course especially in such virtual room as a board one tends to be very openminded in phantasy and expression. I do not think there is something bad about that but as far as it exceeds phantasy one should reflect about *negative* consequences too as when things are beyound the healthy state of a body there is no balance any more and there are always more negative the more time passes by- the problem is, these consequences might be in a fully other direction you might have aimed as a *fetishist*.

with permanent high heel feet one might understand:

a) the hope, a lady would always be wearing high heels. Quite an understandable wish when a man likes high heeled women as it is felt as sexually attractive and of course the idea this would be around the clock might be really great in phantasy. But if really available 24/7 it won´t be as attractive any more. there are moments you do NOT want to be disturbed by (the same as always) sexual stimulus again and again - it is felt as perturbing then and it would be become very often if you always would have to cope with it.

;) the idea of (unreversible) transformation of a foot because of wearing of high heels so that a woman would only be able to move when wearing high heels. Here I see three problems:

1) about feet it IS reversible. about other following posture, joint etc. problems it mostly is not.

2) it is mostly not about the own feet one dreams in this case but transforming the feet of a girlfriend / a wife. I´d say it is NEVER an idea of a woman herself as an aim to achieve but women tend to *assimilate* such ideas if they want to impress their loved men. as it is about longterm fantasy I think that irresponsible (esp. if you are dom in your partnership!!) cuz it won´t be you who has to hope with that. and as already mentioned, sexuality changes in our lives - but your wife/gf will have to live with eventual pains or more.

3) Usually in this phantasy it is about very high heels. And here is the huge difference making it so dangerous: If a woman wears highheels beeing aware that might transform her feet it is not the same as if the feet transformation is the aim. When it is about life style on heels you chose your heels, you change them a lot and usually they are not as high in everyday use as when it is done for the phantay of a bf/husband. in long time terms there might be a point such a woman would not be able to walk at all cuz it would mean for her to ignore the signs her body tells her it is TOO much.

This is a four year old thread that's taken a bit of re-newed interest. I hadn't contributed originally but my name popped up in the old text. Pata made some good points in her recent post. ;) The last paragraph of her post touched on realities I've tried for ten years to stress on these forums. The fantasy, fetish, permanent, 24/7, sub - dom, pain, discomfort, etc., etc., will continue to be topics of conversation for as long as there's someplace to print it. Toryd said "Let's get real here and stop fantasizing......", refering to permanent high heels and normal biological function. Toryd, I agree, but there's always more than what appears on the surface. There's no doubt I can represent a segment of women who make their own choices based on their own personal preferences of life style. "NO", I (we) do NOT have a fetish. That's point #1. With that, I'm a old woman with 3 1/2 decades of uninterrupted experience in heels. I am the only "authority" on me. That's point #2. I don't have "wishful thinking", it's reality. That's point #3. (I have this problem with "authority" :o ) Please don't misunderstand me Toryd. Fundamentally I agree with your thought process and to a reasonable extent I believe you're correct. There is though an entire group of women you (and most all high heel authorities) leave out. I'm not going to repeat what I've explained in detail on other threads in this section of the forum. This topic is about "permanent" in scheme of high heels so we'll stay with that. I personally do not believe there is anyone anywhere (including me) who is an authority on this subject. (medical profession exempt) As I've said, I'm only an authority on me. So that's what I'll address from a "get real" point of view. For me, the condition of my feet and ankles after 35 years is not simply because they've been in the high heel position, it's because of the manner in which I use them. I walk, I don't march. This is where another reality surfaces that you won't find. My intent, or aim as pata put it, was NOT an effort to deliberately become permanently high heeled. My effort was to become very well skilled in posture and manner in very high heels. That required deliberate and conditioned use of muscles most people probably don't even realize. Now, in the theme of "permanent" it becomes a matter of "fact" vs "reality". In this case they're not the same. The "fact", is as you pointed out, nothing is permanent. I'll give you that one. With enough effort and time, most anything can be forced to change. Now, the "reality" in this discussion is, WITH how much suffering and probability of cripling results??? In my situation the mannerisms I've spoke of are in conflict with change. Then there is the additional "reality" of the altered tendons, muscles, and joints. Toryd, in another thread you mentioned that the idea of a permanently high heeled woman was a real turn on. OK, I can understand that in the realm of a fetish. But I find it a bit disturbing, because none of this is a fetish to me. It's simply me. I always wear nice clothes, my hair is styled, and I wear appropriate jewelry. It makes no difference if I'm shopping at the mall or riding quad runners (ATV's) through the local mountains. If you were to see me you would have no way of knowing what you saw is the full time norm for me. I started on these forums ten years ago and I wish with all my heart I never had, but it's too late. I'm not alone in my life style. I've met through casual encounters and conversations 4 other woman very much like me. There simply is no way to know how many of us there are. I thank you for your thougts. Much has been written about this permanent thing, most of it fantasy as you pointed out. I simply wish it wasn't seen with tunnel vision.