permanent high heeled woman

ilse_berg

my name is Ilse. At age of 13 I put on my first pair of high heeled shoes which my dad bought me for my new summer-dress. I loved them a lot, and since that day, I`ve been in my heels more or less permanently. I just wore them all the time. The toes were pushed into the middle of my feet, and I guess since I was only 13 years old, my feet was not grown finished, so I kind of grew into high heels. Now, 22 years later, I`m stuck in my heels for the rest of my life. I can`t flatten my foot anymore. My toes are permanently bent into the middle of the feet, as in all lady`s pumps. But it`s ok, I`v got used to it. And I like the thought that I can wear nothing else than heels. today my lowest heels i can walk with is about 2.5 inch. but as weird it may sound, i want to be unable to walk without at least 4 inch heels. every day, for more then a month now, i wear 4 inch heels for about 11/12 hours. is it enough to achieve my goal ? what can i do to make it happen faster (the sorthened tendons) ??? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Many girls here say that they always with heels... someone here got shortened tendons ?

I`m stuck in my heels for the rest of my life. My toes are permanently bent into the middle of the feet, as in all lady`s pumps. But it`s ok, I`v got used to it. And I like the thought that I can wear nothing else than heels.

Hey, Ilse, why don't you become a shoe model for extra high heels? Or a Highheel Princess (we have a goddess already)?

A lot of women think the opposite - they want to be able to wear high heels longer - at least you don't have that problem :lol:

HH forever!

Hi Dr... :lol: i can easly wear 6 inch heels, but i can't sleep with heels. i tried it and i find it impossible for me to fall a sleep with any heels on.

but if i will wear 4" heels for 12 hours everyday - you think it will be enough for shortened my tendons.

and stellah, i like the idea of being always in heels, it's excite me very much. so i want to be unable to walk without 4" heels. (my faorite heel size)

Sorry, I didn't mean sleep in them, just wear them for going out etc. If you wear 4" heels all the time then I don't think your tendons will ever shorten to suit 4" heels unless you go higher, much the same way that from wearing 4 inchers you can still wear 2" heels.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

ilse_berg wrote: "Now, 22 years later, I`m stuck in my heels for the rest of my life. " Susan (The Original), a member of this forum, perhaps comes closest to matching your situation of having to wear heels all of the time. She might have some advice for you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I hope she have advice for me... I really can't imagine myself wearing 12 hours a day, every day 6 inch heels without taking them off. for me 4 inch heels it's another story. it's like part of my body, and i can't imagine myself without them. yesterday i red about foot benders at spook site, and this is also too much for me. i want to shortened my tendons to 4 inch heels via a natrual way - just walking with heels all day, i like it so much. so...

Ilse I think that if thats what you want, then you are going to need to do some training. There will always be a bit of stretch in your tendions / calf muscles, so if you want to have 4" as an absolute minimum then you will need to train so that say 5" is now your normal height. I think at if you wear them all day everyday you will acheive that. Sleeping in them or at least something that will hold your foot in position would be very helpful. You said you saw the foot trainers at spooks site. If you want what you say you want, then I think the trainers and / or / sleeping with heels may be necessary. I used to live with a lady much like yourself and thats pretty much what was required. Its your choice of course Roger

I wish I could offer some advice. I can try, however, I am finding that I can't become a permanent high heeled woman. Those goddess powers are getting in the way. I can go from bare feet to five and a half inch heels, wear those heels all day, say, up to ten hours, then go back to bare feet again, and not have a problem. So as everyo9ne else seems to be indicating, if you wish to achieve thisd, you'll need your feet in a high heeled position all of the time for many months. I would have no idea how to do this, since I enjoy being able to go from 0 to 5.5 in and instant. :lol: And I am sure when I buy a few pairs that are six inchers, I will quickly build up to that. But long days are not enough, because that has not done anything to make my feet take a permanent shape. You need unrelenting high heeled positioning.

...but if i will wear 4" heels for 12 hours everyday - you think it will be enough for shortened my tendons.

and stellah, i like the idea of being always in heels, it's excite me very much. so i want to be unable to walk without 4" heels. (my faorite heel size)

ilse_berg;

I know of a person who wanted to train themself to wear 6" heels comfortably. They wore 6" heels twelve hours each day for two weeks and that did it.

I love hearing you say that you get excited when wearing your heels. You are my kind of girl.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Hi Roger. 5" heels is not a big problem for me, so i can do it for 12 hours a day. but you actually know someone that sleep with them every night ? i think it's impossible. i tried that. the heels stuck everywere in the bed. i know that if ihad something that hold my foot in the position of my heels will help, but what is this something ? btw. sydney is very nice, i was there before 2 weeks, beautiful... i love it, but it was hard for me to walk in the southern city :lol: Hi laurie. when i was young, i also thought that i can't become a permanent high heeled woman. but after 5 or 6 years in them, every day for at least 10 hours, it's happaned. but i liked this situation. so really get into it. at start it was painfull for me to put all of my foot on the ground, today i can't. but as i said my minimum is not my favorite heel hight. so i thought about it alot, and i want that my minimum will be 4 inch heels. and i don't want to wait couple of years for that to happaned. i know i can acheive this in a few months, but i don't how, yet.

Ilse I used to live with a lady who slept in her heels. She had worn them so long that she was stuck in them like yourself and found that she was more comfy in them even to sleep. That was some years ago now though. If your comfy in 5", then wear 5.5" all the time. If the heels get stuck in the bedsheets, then how about wearing mules, or something with a full heel. They may not look good, but if they are just for sleeping they may help.. You could even try some old boots and break the heel off. Just a thought The problem is that when you sleep, your feet will naturally return to the normal position and after 8hrs you will undo the training of the day. You really need to keep your feet in the heeled position ALL the time if you want to do this, and do it quickly.

Wrapping duct tape around and over the heeltips and the rest of the sole works. It does leave a sticky residue that can only be removed with acetone (nail polish remover), so if your shoes are sensitive to that solvent, forget it. But since you wouldn't be walking on them, a cheap pair would be what you'd want to use anyway, right? :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Hrm.. Cling wrap.. duct tape.. heels.. sounds like a fun night to me, good thing this is in the fetish catagory :lol: I've had the habit of removing heels in the night w/o waking up.. not sure if I should go through the list of ways i've kept myself, or been kept in heels for the night. seeya jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Goodness! Stuck in 4" heels! I'm not sure I'd like that, but there's no danger of it happening to me. I think I can see the attraction, tho'. The advice you've had sounds sensible to me from my position of almost total ignorance, tho'. Go for it, and let us know how you get on!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Ilse

If the heels get stuck in the bedsheets, then how about wearing mules, or something with a full heel. They may not look good, but if they are just for sleeping they may help..

You could even try some old boots and break the heel off. Just a thought

Good ideas....

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Roger, you really have some good ideas, and yesterday i tried sleep with 3.5 inch mules ( just to check if i can) and it was ok... even a little bit fun, but i took it off in the middle of the night - i don't even know why.

so i think i will go to find tomorrow some 5 inch mules for bed.

HighBoots Wrote:

If you fist wrap them into that stretchy kitchen transparent thing (dunno english name, used to put over plates to keep them from air), and then the tape, you won't have the sticky residue ...

did you actually try this ? it is too much for me... :lol:

mmm.... what else ? what i can do more ?

Someone think i could achieve that in 4 months ? - i flying to Israel in April, so i want to be ready .

Ilse Congratulations on sleeping in the mules. Im sure you will quickly get used to it and will be fine for the whole night and in higher mules or heels The secret is just practice and then more practice. The longer your feet are held in that position the quicker you will acheive what you want. Glad I can help. Glad that living with my old flatmate has acheived something.. LOL Now Im intrigued.. What happens in Israel in April ? Roger

i have family in Israel, and i am going to a wedding.

so i want to be ready

Being from Israel and having been to weddings here, you are already ready...

Most of the heels you willl see are 2", sometimes 3". Most of the wearers wear them only for this occasion so they are wobbly (including the bride...)

Things are changing now a bit with heels coming back into fashion, but still, you'll stand out wearing a 5" heeled shoe :lol:

I was wondering. If you want to be in 5" heels for a wedding, and you can already wear 5" heels, then why is it important to be permanently in 5" heels for the wedding ?? Just interested. Im not knocking it. I hope you will keep us upto date with your progress. Roger

No i don't need to permanent high heeled woman for the wedding. i just want to do it as fast as possible, iam not a kid any more, i walking with 4 inch heels for 20 years now, and my permanent short in my tendons is only for 2.5 inch heels. i want to have the feeling that i can't walk without 4 inch heels. i like it. so, this is me... i hear a little bit about susan, is she still here (at the forum) sometime ? how she did it ? how long she tried until she achieve her permanent shortened tendons.

Hi there Ilse! I too am a permanently high heeled girl =). It's nice to hear that you got so much enthusiasm for being permanently high heeled! U know I feel really sexy when I take off my heels once and for all in a day when I'm about the take a bath, with feet locked in the high heel position, and slightly tapping the balls of my feet on the floor so I feel the stretch of the tendons behind my ankles. It reminds me of all of my drive, determination and success and helplessness I have achieved in becoming a truly permanent high heeled woman. I just love that feeling :lol: My lowest heel height is around 6 inches. I wear 6-7" heels w/o platforms 24/7. Night time I slip into those stretchers/trainers to maintain the arch. Go buy them if u really are determined to train and maintain ur arch. They're very effective! Plus they won't catch the bed sheets. +) Happy Heeling!

I too am a permanently high heeled girl =). My lowest heel height is around 6 inches. I wear 6-7" heels w/o platforms 24/7.

Wou :lol: Lowest 6 inches... that's superb! BTW what's you shoe size?

6 inches is more than the highest for many of us...

Posted Image

HH forever!

Thx Roger.

i have family in Israel, and i am going to a wedding.

so i want to be ready :lol:

i want to talk with someone that has even the smallest sorthened in her tendons. i think i am the only one that have it here. :(

Ah yes I remember Israeli weddings and a couple of brit milla too!

I also remember Israeli women (and a couple of men too) were really into heels but perhaps I was 12 at the time and only just starting to get an "interest".

Hi, Is wearing 5 inch heels constantly a healthy thing to do? I mean, orthopaedically I think it may do some damage later on.. I love wearing high heels too, but like Laurie I go barefoot to 6 inches. I have strengthened my ankles through ballet training, but I think that's the only preparation I have had to wearing heels. As I have hobbies and recreational activites that I like to do, always wearing 5-6 inch heels would be completely impossible. I just thought I'd ask if you looked into the long-term effects of always wearing high heels.

So many shoes, so little time...