permanent high heeled woman

ilse_berg

I would suggest that the definition of "permanent" is up for debate here. As pointed out, nothing is permanent. I think the definition of permanent , in this case, is not being able to flatten the foot at all, or to do so with accompaying pain. A state where wearing heels is far more comfortable than going barefoot.

Susan.. thanks for the post.. through it.. i feel like i've met you before (not literally though). I know of only two women in my life who made apoint of being in 6 inch heels as a lifestyle choice. one always was dressed the part.. had the mannerism.. and it was her choice and way of life. the other.. same.. but mainly for special occasions. i've met a small handful of women where they lived in 5 inch heels all the time.. none did it for a man or fashion.. it was an expression of who they are. thanks Susan for coming back to post. I appreciate that. and through your writing.. I know i've met you (not literally) through those few women i've met who really really enjoy wearing heels. RPM ps. this thread and topic continues to amuse me. I like the concept of being able to do life in 6 inch heels at choice.. but 24/7 isn't what i'm aiming at. i just like to know the lady i'm with has the ability. i like the mannerisim.. the poise. does this mean it's not a fetish for me... i think so. but at anyrate.... i'll keep checking in to read.. it's fun!

• 2 weeks later...

When she is without heels she stand on her toes.

Look to her toes in the pics.

Were you jumping on a trampoline when you took these pics? I can't see anything clearly at all, other than the fact that she does have some toes.

Sorry, not trying to be mean, just letting you know.

I can see that she is double jointed in her toes but I have been that way all my life and I'm not permanently heeled. It's just a genetic coincidence. That isn't to say she isn't just that these pics don't define it for me.

• 2 months later...

Susan: I agree with everything that you say. I played the devil's advocate in that previous post. Quite often, if one just agrees with everyone, the discussion goes nowhere. I called it rubbish and untrue to get a new spark of conversation flowing. I know exactly what you mean and am very happy to have seen your posting. Thanks again!!

PJ,I love those 6 in heels where did you find them.Thats all I wear is 6 in heels ,and not platforms.The only problem is that my thighs start hurting,how do I remedy that.A little help please.Oh And what is this Spooks site.A little help please.And by the way Today today is my first day here.Newby

• 3 weeks later...

Toryd, you're welcome and I'm glad my explanation was of some benefit. To the knowledgeable individual the separation between fantasy and reality is easily seen. If you think about it, women such as myself (there's no way of knowing how many of us there are) with a lifestyle in heels, the reality simply remains with us. If you or anyone else were to see me, you simply have no way of knowing, so in the big scheme of things it all becomes rather irrelivant. :smile: Thanks again Susan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

My name is Klara and I am permanent heeled women but just at the left foot.

I was born with left leg short,now is with 15cm shorter than the right.

I love very much high heels but I wear just only a shoe with high heel for the short leg and flat shoe for the normal leg.With this combination I walk almoust normal with a very small limp.

So I must buy 2 pair of shoes everytime to make 1 pair:nervous:

Example:Posted Imagefor the left

Posted Imagefor the right

Another possibilities was the buildup shoe but I don t like at all

Hi Klara Do you have any pictures with these two different shoes, how easy is it for you to walk balanced on a heel but the a flat on the other foot. The web site that you showed make the shoe sto order, Why don't you get them to make a custom pair so the shoes are the same style just different heel heights. The other way is to wear a high heel on your good leg and use crutches

Klara (ballet heel) -- I congratulate you on your ingenuity. You have taken your unique situation and figured out a way to cope with it while maintaining a certain level of style. As you mention, a buildup would be the obvious choice but orthopedic shoes tend to be the most cloddy, clompy things one can put on their feet and I can well understand why a person would not like them. You have found another way, a way that suits you better. Have you considered wearing a shoe with a platform on your left foot? A platform is in effect a buildup but platforms tend to be far more stylish than orthopedics. You might have to have shoes custom made but a platform could make up at least some of the length difference and allow you to wear a heeled shoe on your right foot.

Have a happy time!

Hey ilse_berg, take a look here, I'm sure it's the best solution.

Does anyone know if such a Training Slipper really exists? I've, since I saw this article a few years ago, been searching on Ballet sites for such a Training Slipper but never found one. Anyone a clue?

Does anyone know if such a Training Slipper really exists? I've, since I saw this article a few years ago, been searching on Ballet sites for such a Training Slipper but never found one. Anyone a clue?

These slipper really exist, but i don't know where you can buy them.

Maybe you can perform a search by google ?

These slipper really exist, but i don't know where you can buy them.

Maybe you can perform a search by google ?

I'm a Google maniac but never found such a slipper. So if anyone has some family or friends doing ballet: ask around please 8)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hi, i thought i was dreaming when reading this, a woman who WANTS to wear heels all day, my ex used to wear them but after a hour or so she would start moaning about her feet !!. go for it girl & good luck.. love your view on heels !!

• 2 weeks later...