womens jeans

aussieheels1

for many years i'e been wearing high heels and would love the day when it is considered mainstream.... along with this, for many years, i've been wearing women jeans and now teenage boys (in Australia anyway) are actually going to the girls department to get girls jeans to wear as fashion...... now i just hope they all start raiding the female shoes departments as well :o

If you start to notice that the guys are all raiding the Women's departments, please let me know cause I will move to Australia. Nice to see there is the beginnings of a movement towards equality in fasion. :o

"Happiness comes from within, but if there is nothing within, you can never truly be happy." - Me

If that day were to come, I'm not sure how much change we will see from manufacturers as were the ones buying a lot of those styles already. It's just not commonly accepted for "men" to wear them outside.

I agree with Vector. If we do this enough surely, sooner or later, the manufacturers will wake up to the fact that we can really increase their profits appreciably. Money is money no matter whose pocket it comes from. If they don't---it is their loss as it really won't stop us from our way of shopping for ourselves. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

thats what i'm saying, fashion starts in the street.... if we wear heels a lot, openly, somewhere a lightbulb will go on, and the "heels for men" concept will be taken up as mainstream. We will just have to go higher then to "up" the ante.....

i agree, besides i don't know about you guys, but i have more heels than regular men shoes, i really buy them because i need them, not because i like them, they're always the same, kind of boring, while heels, there are enough designs for every kind of taste.

Friends, Please understand what I am saying. What I meant was we probably won't see any explosion in larger high heeled styles as, most likely, we're buying most of the shoes in that category right now. We're just not all wearing them outside regularly.

• 1 month later...

Just recently got my first pair of Women's Levi's (stretch & boot cut), and I really love the look. They fit me so much better than men's jeans and they don't look too feminine, which is great. I am definitely getting several more of these in the near future. :smile:

I don’t think I own a pair of men’s jeans. All my jeans are women’s or junior’s, sizes 12 through 16 (yeah, the 12’s are a little tight :smile: but the 16s are a little loose ), bootcut to tight around the ankle. Thrift stores are a great source for jeans. If you can find your size, over time, there is a great variety and I’ve never liked going out in a brand new pair of jeans anyway, I prefer the broken in look. The most conservative way to wear heeled thigh boots is over jeans, that combination always looks good. :thumbsup:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I have become quite a regular at the local Lane Bryant store as I have mentioned in a few posts. Well, one time out heeling I stopped at LB and the clerk asked if I ever tried their "Right Fit" line. She measured my and gave me a pair to try. I LOVED them. I now own the boot cut, flair and trouser styles- all in tall because the longer length is perfect with heels. I plan on getting them in average length as well.

The clerk also told me that many men wear them and when I go into th store wearing them, she always points it out to other customers!

Here is a link to their site and info on the "Right Fit" jeans:http://www.lanebryant.com/pagebuilder/right_fit_landing_page

Style is built from the ground up!