Mistress Missy

PostCode

(down on my knees saying) Thank you Mistress Missy.... May I have some more!!?? :lol:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Is it just me or are there others of you who cannot see these pics? I couldn't see Missy's new ones either....... am very frustrated as they are always fantastic pics :lol: Julietta

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

This image, I thought, turned out pretty good. The sun was shinning pretty bright, but using a 4.0 fstop helped tremendously. In Photoshop, I added the little flare touch, but the original did have a small shiney spot. Anyway, enjoy everyone.

Posted Image

Do you have to tease me like this? :(

I suspect that PostCode's answer will be: "No, it's purely a matter of personal choice" :lol: Am I right, PostCode?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

wow... Patent is not my most favourite material, but those pictures below turned out very nice. Also the pictures with the purple skirt a little more below were nice. A special atmosphere is hanging around them. "Classy but still dared" or something like that :lol: After looking at it again, also the one with the leather skirt was more than ok :( Bert

What's all the fuss about?

Actually, I do have a mini tripod. However, I've yet to use it for any shoe shots. So far, all the images requiring a tripod have been done on my large on. Very adjustable so it's fairly easy to use. The mini tripod I have is designed for a surface that's more stable. It just isn't very steady on a carpet. I might try and use it out on the deck in order to obtain some shots going upwards...that might create an interesting effect. Have to try that.

Is it just me or are there others of you who cannot see these pics? I couldn't see Missy's new ones either....... am very frustrated as they are always fantastic pics :lol:

Julietta

Julietta;

Try moving your mouse cursor over the area where the picture should be. Then right click and select PROPERTIES. Then copy the URL ADDRESS and paste it into the ADDRESS box of your internet browser.

I used this trick whenever I saw those dreaded rectangles with the red X inside of them. This worked for me everytime.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Full of envy at those lovely high heels photos. And my heart began racing when I saw that skin tight, purple mini-skirt. Have you got anything shorter ? :lol:

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Great photos, Post Code and Mistress M. Dang, it looks like a lot of fun. Every time I sit down and try to learn Photoshop, I lose my patience and go on to something else. If I had photos like this, I would probably be inspired to keep plugging away at it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We don't have a problem with others posting her pictures on other sites and such, as long as the logo remains in place and credit is given. As for our site, I know it's not been updated in some time. There is a reason for this. Before Missy left for her protracted business trip, we spent some three days shooting hundreds of images to use while she was gone. However, due to a hard drive failure, those images were lost. I have some images backed up on CD's from previous shoots, but these are older ones. So, under Missy returns from her business trip, no "new" updates will go up. I'm trying to stretch the updates out a bit, with one coming up here soon, until she gets back when we'll be hammering the site with an update a week. We don't have any plans of closing the site down or forgetting about it. I've put a lot of time and effort into it and want to keep it going for quite some time. The forums are going to be either be upgraded to a newer version of the same software or a new type of software will be used, most likely vBulletin if we go this route. Other changes include the completion of the stories section with Chucks stories, more screen savers, and many more images after she returns.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Missy:-) Postcode:-) I agree with Badwriter that your photography, outfits, and poses are first-rate. A real class outfit. I'm really enjoying your efforts both here and on your web-site. Keep them coming. PJ:-) I also agree with you that Missy has fantastic legs, but anything shorter than the purple mini-skirt would leave Missy very little modesty left. :D Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!