Morning Chores in Heels

johnieheel

• 1 month later...

I always clean house wearing high heels. It sounds like many of us do. I love wearing my thighboots or my 6" platforms. And I see how fast I can accomplish this while wearing high heels. Amanda... If I lived in England, I would come over and clean your house while wearing a tuxedo and stiletto high heels. But there's probably a ton of guys at this site who would do the same thing for you.

• 2 months later...

OK... I had to try it... with the holiday dinner only a couple of nights away, the carpets needed to be shampooed... I just spent 2 hours in my new 6 inch MJs (3/4" plat) doing the rugs... it truly was an enjoyable experience... especially when I walked on the wet carpet and left footprints everywhere. Of course this meant that I needed to go back over the entire area again with the shampooer to get rid of them (before my wife comes home). The added 6" in height also is EXTREMELY noticeable when I was reaching for the shampoo from the cabinet. Maybe I'll start cleaning house a bit more often!!! Happy holidays!!!

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

Johnieheel:-) I know what you mean. The food stores are always stocked to benefit very tall people and being short, I have to climb the shelves to retrieve what we need. And Mickey is shorter than I am. Wearing 4 " heels hasn't helped me in that quest at all. There is never a tall person available when you need them either. That is what happens when you are built too close to the ground. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

SPEAKING OF CHORES (doesn't matter what time at all in this case), did any you catch the latest airing of the TV show "WIFE SWAP"??? Don't know if you Good Folks outside the U.S. get it broadcast to you or not, but I happened to see the show just this past Friday (1/9) via my local ABC Network affliate. Wish I had a Camera Phone to share some Quite Cool moments from it, so I'll try explaining some of the goodies as best I can. ~~Wife #1 ~~~~ Her and Hubby being the "Beautiful" people and pushing their kids to always be a WINNER with noting else being tolerated. Son already a Retired Child Pagent Champ many a time at age 7, with Daughter (around 1.5) already winning some of her own. She's always home with kids, Hubby does 2 jobs. ~~Wife #2 ~~~~ A full time Pediatrition(?) as well as a Roller Derby Queen. Dad stays home with their 2 girls, Home Schooling them as well as being with them wherever they are whatever their doing. ...AND NOW FOR THE GOOD PARTS... #1 is shown in Kitchen all Maked-Up and Dolled Up (saying always am even if home all day doing chores, as you never know who'll be coming to the door), this time dressed in Little Black Dress and Black Stiletto Heel Knee Boots. She was actually down on her knees scrubbing the floor, then prepairing Family dinner later on still in same garb. ~SWAP takes place with #2 starting her 2 week stay, where #1's Hubby first order of business being her appearance. They're shown in bedroom with Clothes to be worn layed out on bed, including her own pair of Hooker Boots(as he called them). She zipped them on for going out and wore hanging around home, but here's where it's Really getting good. - Wife #2 gets T'd Off enough at Hubby #1 not even trying to help out doing any of the house work, believing it's only the Woman's place to do so, she forces him to ZIP ON THE HIGH HEEL BOOTS and do something in house that his wife would do. After sorta getting used to walking in the heels he did vacuum and went up the stairs as well. Had change of heart (you could say) after the experience where with his wife (#1) now returned home, wearing the Boots again he appologizes to her and even asked how she was able to do everything like that. She Did tell him though (with Smile pasted on) that he does have some nice looking legs, hoping that that wasn't just for the cameras at the end of program. - Guess we'll never know for sure, but (since the shows taping) wondering if he happen to keep the look where Both of them do the housework all Booted up now whether together or not, kinda what some of us do already. 8-D ~~~~ Hope you Enjoyed and at same time hoping not to repeat anyone anywhere else since sorta typed this in stages as time permitted. Take Care Y'all !!!!

Boots Rock!!!!

bootlover: --- Wife #2 gets T'd Off enough at Hubby #1 not even trying to help out doing any of the house work, believing it's only the Woman's place to do so, she forces him to ZIP ON THE HIGH HEEL BOOTS and do something in house that his wife would do.--

That is some kind of "imposing" substitute wife that was able to intimidate him into wearing high heel boots. Or else the guy was a "closet heel wearer" to begin with. :thumbsup::welcome:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

That is some kind of "imposing" substitute wife that was able to intimidate him into wearing high heel boots. Or else the guy was a "closet heel wearer" to begin with. :thumbsup::welcome:

Did she arrive with them if so how did she know the size? If not they must have been his.

We get a UK version only not seen any imported series yet, I've seen bits but not impressed not my sort of program.

Returning back to subject I often do the vacuming in heels -it's easier than in slippers.

Cooking a meal, now that is almost coming to redesigning the kitchen again, ergonomics? I learnt that in an hour/first meal. Ok my O/H don't like cooking. Now how can I redesign it like a ships galley or a aircraft flightdeck.

Al

Hi There All and I'll try answering everyones Questions/Comments here. ~BUBBA... Not sure if actually he's "Closet Wearer" or not, but just in case made it look good for cameras wobbling a bit trying to get footing in Stil. Heel Boots, even when going up a stair case. "Imposing SUB Wfe" I agree with as he had the "Hooker Boots" and other Clothing all laid out on bed for her to wear after arriving. ~AL... Part of your answer lyes above, but then again certian info could be gotten from respective parties prior to the show being taped, with mostly the important parts of show actually aired. ~SPIKER... See that list only goes somewhere thru Nov. '08. Forgot if in U.S. or not, bit if so check back on it for updates looking for Show Air Date of FRIDAY JAN. 9th, 2009. That's a Good Way for our Family outside the U.S. to see it too, just sorry I couldn't have recorded it as it was VERY Entertaining to watch.

Boots Rock!!!!

I was involved with some film work for the BBC (schools programs), just demonstrating how a cannon is manned loaded and fired. took about 4 hours of takes, retakes etc. final cut/air time was about 4 minutes. A lot can be learnt between takes and in a so called reality show I'm sure the boundaries/script gets rewritten. Who cares, Fame and Fortune often gets people to exaggerate for more cash Al