Morning Chores in Heels

johnieheel

This is a typical morning at our house. Wife preparing breakfast and me doing a little house cleaning.

Johnieheel, we're very like minded in one area at least.

You can't wear the same shoes that you wore to clean the stove when you are vacuuming!

Johnieheel, we're very like minded in one area at least.

You can't wear the same shoes that you wore to clean the stove when you are vacuuming!

Thats the wife cooking and me cleaning. :o

real men wear heels

Must be catching, I did my chores wearing my 5" Jessica Simpson platform slingbacks. Actually, I had a need for them, because I was having a hard time cleaning the big aquarium since it stands so high. I was having to stand on my toes to reach the bottom with the gravel cleaner, then realized wearing those plats would make things much easier. Problem solved! :o After that, I just felt like keeping them on, so I cleaned the other two aquariums, and did all the vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and laundry with them on.

post-2079-133522863954_thumb.jpg

As time more time comes along to me I intend to most everything in the house morning to dusk in shoes and boots. My GF is getting use my addional help, perhaps she will like a wife like me to take care of her, lol ! However cutting firewood with heels does not quite make it though. Has anyone found a pair of boots with a Vibram type sole on them? A few years ago they were the rage started by J Lo, nice mid calf brown boots and vibram sole except for heel. Mtns of heels

Johnieheel, those are nice t-straps. I've also done housework in a pair just like them. Is that the ones you won on ebay a few days ago?

Yes. Toe box is a little short and cuts into the side of my foot but with a little wear they should soften up.

real men wear heels

well johnieheel, I love to wear MY high heel boots- either the DEMONIA boots (my avitar in black) or my NINE WEST blade heel boots in dark tan, when I have the time to do chores!:o

As time more time comes along to me I intend to most everything in the house morning to dusk in shoes and boots. My GF is getting use my addional help, perhaps she will like a wife like me to take care of her, lol !

However cutting firewood with heels does not quite make it though.

Has anyone found a pair of boots with a Vibram type sole on them?

A few years ago they were the rage started by J Lo, nice mid calf brown boots and vibram sole except for heel.

Mtns of heels

I've seen them on ebay advertised as a high heel workboot or high heel sneaker. The largest size I've seen is an 11 (which I purchased in a sneaker style HH boot).

Good luck!

I wear my DEMONIA platform sandals (also 6 inch heels like the avitar(s) I have) when I need to get some extra "altitude" as it were to reach higher places around MY house, they do help a lot in that respect, plus I LOVE to wear 'em any time I please!:o (they are quick to just slip on you see)