Men using high heels = gay

HHfanatic

"Men using high heels = gay"??

Maybe it's a good thing.... here in Italy homosexual people is more accepted that a man in women's heels...

Seems to be that way every where. Go figure?

Maybe cause gay's have been out of the closet longer then straight men in heels?

real men wear heels

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being johnieheel's wife, I have learned a lot about straight guy's wearing heels. I find it very disturbing to me that guys have so many issues of wearing heels in public because of narrow minded people. I love my man heels and all. He is completely straight. It has upset me that johnieheel has returned to square one. It is very imature to ruin a relationship over what men wear on their feet. I say Cheers to you guys. Wear your heels anyway and wear them proudly. :thumbsup: Take no crap from anyone. Be yourself. If you can't be yourself who can you be. :smile:

Being johnieheel's wife, I have learned a lot about straight guy's wearing heels. I find it very disturbing to me that guys have so many issues of wearing heels in public because of narrow minded people. I love my man heels and all. He is completely straight. It has upset me that johnieheel has returned to square one. It is very imature to ruin a relationship over what men wear on their feet. I say Cheers to you guys. Wear your heels anyway and wear them proudly. :thumbsup: Take no crap from anyone. Be yourself. If you can't be yourself who can you be. :smile:

Wow, you go girl! I love the exuberant exhortation! johnieheel is one lucky man.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

It has upset me that johnieheel has returned to square one.

Ruth Heel,

Am I slow tonight? Can you please explain what you mean by this?

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Ruth Heel,

Am I slow tonight? Can you please explain what you mean by this?

I think I can explain. Earlier in this same thread I talked about how my step daughter and her sons and husband seen us out heeling in public and said some pretty hurtful things to me on the phone that was soooooo unexpected from her. I did not raise her to think like that but her neanderthal hubby has taught her and her kids that a real man drinks a lot of beer, smokes dope and what ever, curses and calls people fagot and that "N" word.

I have sense gotten over it with the help of my wonderful wife and have not spoken to the step daughter sense. As for my bio daughter , who works at the same place I do, she has absolutely no problem with it and her and her sister do not see eye to eye on most things anyway. She to has told me not to worry about it. I refuse to live in a closet and I hope the next time this girl and her kids see me I'm wearing my RED HIGH HEELS! :smile:

real men wear heels

He plays football and sometimes has sore joints and I'm sort of the family and local friend advisor do to my education and experience in the muscle skelton and supplementing. This is not the boy who answered the phone. This is the 13 yr old who is smarter than that and likes grand pa for what he is and not what he wears.

As for a small few in the family who feed on others pain and suffering and do there best to add fuel to what they think is a fire, the rest aint so bad.

I'm sure the little one seen it was me calling and couldn't wait to let me know that only fagots wear high heels. LOL! Sorry, not going to let a 7 yr old ruin my day. In time he will learn, probably the hard way. He has a very loud mouth and likes to say things to hurt people and thinks , like his mother and father, that he has all the answers to everything. I don't blame him, yet.

Right-on! For one thing, nobody can "get under yer skin" or make you have a bad day unless you let them! Then too, it sounds like the 7 yr. old still has to complete a few courses at the Univ. of Life, College of Hard Knocks! You can usually measure the number of graduate degrees by counting the permanent waves in the skull. At the rate he's going, it sounds like he will be into post-graduate work by the time he gets ready to go to junior high school. Of course, his red-neck dad isn't helping much either.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

thats a good one guy n heels,:smile: I completly agree with you on this! (I'd also call folks like that "white trash") cause if they insist on ACTING like trash then thats the way they should be treated , no exeptions my friend.

Right-on! For one thing, nobody can "get under yer skin" or make you have a bad day unless you let them! Then too, it sounds like the 7 yr. old still has to complete a few courses at the Univ. of Life, College of Hard Knocks! You can usually measure the number of graduate degrees by counting the permanent waves in the skull. At the rate he's going, it sounds like he will be into post-graduate work by the time he gets ready to go to junior high school. Of course, his red-neck dad isn't helping much either.

Well put.

real men wear heels

thats a good one guy n heels,:smile: I completly agree with you on this! (I'd also call folks like that "white trash") cause if they insist on ACTING like trash then thats the way they should be treated , no exeptions my friend.

Don't knowif I would go as far as calling my daughter white trash over something she believes in or for any other reason but I will stay my distance.

End of subject. Please.

real men wear heels

Johnieheel, you have a wonderful wife, who supports you fully (something that is truly a rare gift), and I'm so glad to hear that you're continuing onward despite what happened. Don't let the negative things slow you down, and keep enjoying life! You two are certainly an inspiration to us! :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Thank you ShockQueen. It really caught me off guard and sorta floored me for a while and I still think about it way to much but refuse to let it stop me from being myself. I try not to be a 20-20 kind of guy and believe very strongly in everything I have said on this site about just be your self and the heck with everybody else but I never expected that. Thank you all for your comments and concern and above all, KEEP ON HEELING!!!

real men wear heels

Johnieheel, you have a wonderful wife, who supports you fully (something that is truly a rare gift), and I'm so glad to hear that you're continuing onward despite what happened. Don't let the negative things slow you down, and keep enjoying life!

You two are certainly an inspiration to us! :-)

If I may, I'd like to echo ShockQueen's sentiments.

Johnieheel--I think your niche contribution to this forum is that both you and your wife are active posters. You live a dream life that many look forward to achieving for themselves. I sincerely hope you two continue your inspirational stories of mutual encouragement for all to aspire to.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

If I may, I'd like to echo ShockQueen's sentiments.

Johnieheel--I think your niche contribution to this forum is that both you and your wife are active posters. You live a dream life that many look forward to achieving for themselves. I sincerely hope you two continue your inspirational stories of mutual encouragement for all to aspire to.

Thank you much kneehighs. Thats our plan.:smile:

real men wear heels

On the subject of men who wear heels being gay, I have something to add. I was watching the television show "Weeds," for those who are familiar with it. It's a decent show. But in one of the early episodes, there is a PTA-style meeting and they talk about how a teacher was seen shopping in the women's shoes department at Nordstrom, or something to that effect, and that he was gay because of this behavior. I think they wanted to have the teacher fired. Or maybe it was just a parent of one of the kids. Either way, they were talking negatively about this guy. I just thought it was stupid. I'm still not sure where all this b.s. came from. I have a few gay friends - some of which are guys. And none of them wear heels, ever. So... I guess everyone who makes this generalization can screw off, yeah?

On the subject of men who wear heels being gay, I have something to add.

I have a few gay friends - some of which are guys. And none of them wear heels, ever. So... I guess everyone who makes this generalization can screw off, yeah?

I have a few gay friends also and NONE of them wear heels, ever. It just shows how some people are sooooo narrow minded that they don't even take notice or a tiny little bit of time to see things as they really are.:smile:

Men using heels does not = gay!:thumbsup:

real men wear heels

well, I can safely say that I AM an exeption to this rule, besides a German guy that used to be on here but somehow has "disappeared" from this forum, but I can not for the life of me remember his name @ this time!:thumbsup: but yes, the point is very well taken in this "men in heels are ALWAYS gay" type of thing- or how 'bout this one: "only GAY men wear heels" (its just as idiotic) it IS a fact that I just HAPPEN to be gay & that I just HAPPEN to like to wear heels but listen all you "regular" dressed people out there- one (heels) thing does NOT equal the other thing (gay) if ever worn by MEN!!!:smile:

Over the years there have been a number of guys from Germany, here. Perhaps you are thinking of Joak? I believe he lived in Munich and wore heels all over the country. I tried to log onto his website but it seems to be inactive. I've been wondering about him, myself. (Although I don't remember him ever mentioning his sexual orientation, I don't believe he was gay.) One other German guy that was openly gay was Micha. I think he was banned for some reason or another. I believe that he and one of his friends attended a heelmeet in London a couple of years ago.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Do they believe in fetishes in the Philippines? That's what guys wearing women's shoes is - a fetish. It's not a homosexual thing. Women like to wear boxer shorts, sometimes. Does that make them gay? Men wear earrings. When did that stop making them look gay, and start making them look cool?l?

Do they believe in fetishes in the Philippines? That's what guys wearing women's shoes is - a fetish. It's not a homosexual thing. Women like to wear boxer shorts, sometimes. Does that make them gay? Men wear earrings. When did that stop making them look gay, and start making them look cool?l?

Life down here is very simple, and life is very white and black.

You are even one or the other, there is nothing in between.

If you wear any kind of women stuff, except from hairband, you are gay.

And, except from pants, women dont use any men clothes unless she is also gay.

well of course we're gay.

as a matter of fact, the moment i tried on a pair of women's shoes i noticed that i could no longer STAND women (let alone have sex with them).

my rectum developed a yearning itch for something to fill it, and women's curves turned me off immediately, like a "stop" sign to an indy driver.

this was a serious problem for my wives, whom i had not even met yet. and my parents were very confused by the sudden transformation from an obvious alpha-type male to the simpering pansy i had become right before their eyes.

you see, my first pair of heels was for a halloween costume as a teenager. my mother had suggested them as the finishing touch for going as a hooker, and when i suddenly became gay right in front of their eyes my parents were very shocked. then they realized that they had put women's shoes on me, and my sudden homosexuality was understandable. they had done this to me!

my many girlfriends and my 2 subsequent marriages were all just camoflage, and my children were obviously fathered by somebody else who could stand the touch of a woman.

thank god for those heels! otherwise i might never have known the joy of homosexuality, and stayed a boring hetero guy. :smile:

.....................................................................................................

r1g0r (tongue now being surgically removed from DEEP in cheek)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Its a tuff one, as its easy to say "Oh I don't care what other people think..." but sometimes its not just us/ourselves we have to think about. Sometimes family and friends can be put in a hard position by someone being so truethfull and open. You shouldn't lie to yourself or contain what and who you are but also take into to account what close ones will not only feel but how other people will look at them. If it is Black or White it does make things alot harder, in most of the West we haven't had this stronger Black or White for sometime and sometimes its easy to forget :smile: Not sure thats much help but worth getting in the open

Hello, I'm wearing garters, stockings and heels for over 35 years. AND I'M NOT GAY. I allways told my wifes/gf. about it and wore my "outfit" making love. They all loved it. With my now deceased gf we went out late at night, me wearing my heels and she wearing hers (from LSB! We bought them there in London). And after that we made love. You have to learn to sleep with heels. I'm a regular. I don't touch the sheets with my heels. But it takes practice. Heelsfeel

Define fetish.

I'll have a go:

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=fetish

I'm good with the "fetish" being an object akin to an amulet.

I'm also good with the 'sexual gratification' side of the word.

The one that'll largely cause (heated) debate I expect, is the (my word: unusual or unnatural) interest in something. [in the Princeton example, it was cleaning.] For me. trainspotters have a fetish for trains. No sexual connotations, they just have a thing for trains, and 'spotting' them.

For me, the same is true for high heeled shoes. Sure there is often a sexual aspect to it (while wife is wearing some), but this is seldom pertinent if I'm wearing them. As with many, I like the look and enyoyable feel of wearing them, which includes the change to posture, walk, and the appeal of being taller.

If you can get over the (generally) negative connotatons of the word "fetish", I'd have to say it describes the scale of 'interest' to me. :smile:

The thing I don't get is this:

Women in the clubs I go to seem surprised I am not gay when I wear my shoes.

I am very masculine, and openly (like any guy) attracted to women and femininity.

Taking aside many of the TV's at these clubs (who are usually either putting on a show, or gender bent), gay men I know (lots) are not attracted to other men who appear and dress feminine. Therefore, very, very few gay men are attracted to femininity and heels.

While I, being straight, am EXCEEDINGLY attracted to heels, and also really enjoy wearing them!

So, from my knowledge, very few gay men wear heels.

I concur with that. I went to a dance years ago in a gay bar (I am not gay) just to go dancing in high heels and I was the only man in men's clothing and high heels. After explaining my sexual preference and my love of wearing high heels, I was readily accepted and my dance card was full.