Our Condolences to a Valued Member

Please join me in offering our sincere condolences to Kneehighs. His Mother passed away earlier this week. As far as I know, it was a sudden illness that effected her. She died at home with her husband by her side. Kneehighs is now enroute to his parents home. May she rest in peace. .

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Sorry to hear this bit of news. I know KH appreciates our caring and understanding....and, if there is anything we can do to help in any way, I know y'all will second my saying that we stand ready to do whatever we can. All he has to do is let us know. And, we're there for him.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Gary0618--thanks for posting this. fastfreddy2--I appreciate your words. Indeed, she was the family Queen Bee, the one who would rally the family troops for our yearly gathering. And that was an inspiration spoken of by everyone at the funeral. Bubba136--WOW! Such words of encouragement are sincerely appreciated! I think I'm doing pretty good though. You know, there is a time to weep and a time to rejoice, and I think I'm rejoicing now that my mom is in a better place, absent hip problems that were caused from a major car accident...and she died in her sleep. Thanks. Stilettoscot--Thanks Scott! I consider you friend now, can't wait to meet in person. shyguy--I appreciate your decency. Pam--Gracias por tus palabras mi amigo. I thank you all for putting your comments here. In an odd way, this trial is helping me separate out who my sincere friends are. Those who are there for me when I am weak are those who I hold dear to my heart. Thanks guys.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Words, whether written or spoken, are always so empty at times like these. No words, no matter how eloquent, no matter how sincere, can fill the gaping void left by the loss of a loved one. We wish -- and dare I say "pray" -- that you can find comfort.

Have a happy time!

bladerunner--I appreciate you sharing your perspective on how it takes time to heal. jmc--beautiful words in motion there. Love it. Just to let everyone know, I am holding my own in this time. There is a time to mourn and a time to heal, a time to cry and a time to laugh, a time to hope and a time to move on. I see these "times" as occurring within a short time span. If a good memory of my mom makes me happy, then it's a time to laugh. If seeing a friend cry makes me feel sad, then it's a time to cry. It's like I have a balanced perspective on this entire issue and will allow myself to experience a full gamut of emotions, both good and bad. Pretty soon it will be a time to move on and put this behind myself and hopefully everyone else here as well. Thank you all for your support. It is truly encouraging.

I have to agree with jmc, words seem often so empty at times like this. Have to admit that I have seen this thread before but didn't really know what to write to you, also a bit harder when english isn't my native language. But I have thought about you a lot the last couple of days and hoped that all went as good as it could go. My parents are still around but I remember when my grandparents passed away some years ago and it is like you say, there are times for crying and times for laughter. But one has to remember the happy moments and keep those memories because they can never be taken away from you. Talk to you later. BTW, I saw you tried to call me but I must have been out, in the shower or something because I saw it first on monday morning.

I would like to join this heeling group and offer my support to you, your family, and friends. There are so many feelings and thoughts that rush through in these periods of loosing those we care about. Be in mind that this separation is only for a short duration in the eternity of being, for this life can't be the totality of our existence. Our forebearers have lived, so that we could be. Let us rejoice in them and continue living to make them proud of whom they have given life.

I am always sorry to hear of a loved one's passing. May the all encompassing embrace of our Lord's compassion be with you and your's in this time of need.

Tightsnheels

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

I hope you are ok. All the worlds in the world would not bring her back so all I can say is that I hope your family and you can find peace with the new situation. My sympathies. You were missed at the heelmeet, too. Have a safe trip back.

What's all the fuss about?

Our prayers are with you and your family kneehighs.

Johnie and Ruth God Bless

Your prayers are appreciated, Thank You.

I have to agree with jmc, words seem often so empty at times like this. Have to admit that I have seen this thread before but didn't really know what to write to you, also a bit harder when english isn't my native language. But I have thought about you a lot the last couple of days and hoped that all went as good as it could go.

My parents are still around but I remember when my grandparents passed away some years ago and it is like you say, there are times for crying and times for laughter. But one has to remember the happy moments and keep those memories because they can never be taken away from you.

Talk to you later.

BTW, I saw you tried to call me but I must have been out, in the shower or something because I saw it first on monday morning.

Thank You. You are lucky both of your parents are still around. Believe you me, I am cherishing my time spent with my dad. Talk to you soon.

I lost my Mother in April this year, I know what you are going through. My thoughts are with you.

"Wellies"

Wow, you really understand the situation. Thank You for your empathy.

This is the very first I heard of it too.

My deepest sympathy Kneehighs.

Thanks Dr. Shoe.

I would like to join this heeling group and offer my support to you, your family, and friends. There are so many feelings and thoughts that rush through in these periods of loosing those we care about. Be in mind that this separation is only for a short duration in the eternity of being, for this life can't be the totality of our existence. Our forebearers have lived, so that we could be. Let us rejoice in them and continue living to make them proud of whom they have given life.

Very nice words, thanks. My mom was always the social sophisticate: teaching me proper table manners, social etiquette, and compassion for those in need. I'll keep those words in mind in the future.

thinking of you at this sad time.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

I am always sorry to hear of a loved one's passing. May the all encompassing embrace of our Lord's compassion be with you and your's in this time of need.

Tightsnheels

Thank You.

I hope you are ok. All the worlds in the world would not bring her back so all I can say is that I hope your family and you can find peace with the new situation. My sympathies.

You were missed at the heelmeet, too.

Have a safe trip back.

Thanks for your kind words.

I missed you too! I had my day all planned out to meet you for dinner. Well, we are close enough to each other that surely we'll be able to meet up some weekend.

Words, whether written or spoken, are always so empty at times like these. No words, no matter how eloquent, no matter how sincere, can fill the gaping void left by the loss of a loved one. We wish -- and dare I say "pray" -- that you can find comfort.

Ditto. God, in His mercy, has pledged comfort to those who mourn.:o

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

There are no words to express how we are meant to feel at such a sad time, but please be assured KH, that you and your family are in the thoughts of those that are important to you. There's no shame in tears. Deepest sincere condolences at this very sad time.

Hey, KH. I'm a bit late to the news. My condolences to you and yours. As far as comforting words, I'm not sure your stance on religion, but this passage from Lamentations comes to mind: "For men are not cast off by the Lord forever; though he brings grief, he will show compassion. So great is his unfailing love, for he does not willingly bring affliction or grief to the children of men." With that said, wishing you the best, friend.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Kneehighs:-) We are late in finding out, but please accept our condolences and best wishes for both you and your family. When you get to the place where you feel that you can finally move on, keep the best memories of the times that you and your Mom enjoyed most and recall them time and time again. They will be most satisfying for you and your family. Know that you are always in our thoughts and prayers. Cheers--- Mickey68 Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...

My mother passed away two years ago very suddenly. And being an only child, that was a very lonely feeling. I am sorry I am late with my condolences. I have been on the road for my company for a while. But I do know what yo went through and I hope you are coping with the help of family and friends.