My Shoe Collection

Rather dark photo but had to take it for Pernilla. These are my new 7 inch black patent heels. Struggle to stand in them!

I have never worn a pair of 7" stiletto high heels like those although I've always wanted to. Please let us know how it goes when you try waliking them. Will you wear those in public?

Hi. I wish you all the luck when trying to master them. They take much practice to master, but i'm sure you'll be able to walk in them after some practise.. As i told you, i have had mine out for party 3times with pretty much walking. They are not everyday shoes, but very fun to walk around in.. :winkiss: Give them a go, and don't forget to tell us how you progress.. //Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

• 3 weeks later...

It is definitely a challenge to walk in 7" heels.

I just recently bought a pair of 6" stiletto high heels. I walk very slowly and carefully in them. I really can't imagine walking in these shoes, although they do look like fun.

Posted Image

I've never worn anything higher than five inches, so I admire anyone who can even stand, let alone walk in six or seven inchers! Wow!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely collection of high heels, HH :) Maybe except for the leopard print ones, but as long as you enjoy them. Power to you for being able to walk in 6+" heels. It'd be nice if you added some knee high boots to the collection.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...