Weird World News

Taking a leak out in the open is a tricky maneuver. In order to dodge a public urination rap, you've got to be stealthy, somewhat hidden and able to evacuate your bladder with great haste. It's also a bit like real estate, with the onus on location, location, location.

A Polish tourist in London showed himself to be not so knowledgeable about the last part by electrocuting himself while micturating on the tracks of a busy train station.

The 41-year-old schoolteacher crept into a recess at Vauxhall Station in South London in an attempt to take a whiz. It's thought that his urine splashed onto an electrical line that powers the trains, unleashing a 750-volt and killing him instantly.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Myth busters did bust that one. I saw the episode and Mrs. T&H wasn't too happy as it held up dinner,

T&H

Well, I'm certainly glad to hear that Mythbusters busted that one! But why do they always try to blame the Pollocks?

Nevertheless, 750 Volts is sure to provide some jolts to anyone stupid enough to try that! :o

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Perhaps he peed on it by accident? After all, it was dark, wasn't It? (just goes to show that you can't just pee anyplace anymore.:o)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well, this has absolutely nothing to do with heels, but we are now getting reports that a cougar or some type of mountain lion has been spotted at the Univ. of MD in College Park. :o

Now let me point out that College Park is very much an urban setting less than 5 miles from Washington, D.C. So while there are some wooded areas in and around the campus, this not only is very much an urban setting, but also, were the Univ. of MD to be classified as a city - it would rank as the 9th largest city in the state of MD.

Moreover, in the 20 something years I've lived in the area, I've never heard of a large wild animal like that being reported around here. So I guess you could say this is now the big cat on campus!

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 1 month later...

When I was kid, a friend of mine accidentally urinated on an electric fence. It did not electrocute him, but he cried for hours.

Generally speaking, water is not a good conductor of electricity, especially pure water. This, however, is not true of tap water because of the additives that the various municipalities put in it. The same thing is also true of human urine, only more so, because of the various salts and other ingredients in it that conduct electricity very well. Plus there is the added factor of the voltage - the pressure pushing the juice along. So naturally, the higher the voltage present, the greater the chance of getting zapped by it. :thumbsup: I don't know what the voltage is on the average electric fence, but I'm willing to bet that it'll teach you a whole new dance step if you should decide to take a whiz.:smile:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Then there was a High School friend of mine that peed on a gasoline powered lawnmower while it was running. It knocked his soxs off. I thought it killed him. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The lawn mower was the type of mower with a gasoline motor on top. The sparkplug was located on the top of the motor. He got this crazy hair and decided to try to shut the motor off by drowning the sparkplug in urine, thus shorting it out. Except the electricity generated by the magneto shot up the stream and caused him great discomfort, to say the least. To say that the shock knocked his soxs off....is just a polite way of saying that he didn't touch his private parts for a while.

Then there was a High School friend of mine that peed on a gasoline powered lawnmower while it was running. It knocked his soxs off. I thought it killed him. :cool:

I take it that yer friend wasn't the brightest bulb in the school? :thumbsup:

The average lawnmower magneto can deliver between 80 and 150 KiloVolts, with some running even "hotter" than that! I happen to have a lawnmower that runs so "hot" that it'll actually keep running with the sparkplug wire disconnected!:thumbsup: Just take my word on this, that hummer would be capable of putting you in low orbit! So unless you want wee willy doing the Peppermint Twist, don't try "drowning" it out! :smile: Assuming that you survive, I can just about guarantee that life won't be quite the same afterwards!

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

He was intelligent and smart enough to do well in school, but "life smart" he was totally stupid. Haven't seen him since school and don't know what ever happened to him.

He was intelligent and smart enough to do well in school, but "life smart" he was totally stupid. Haven't seen him since school and don't know what ever happened to him.

Regardless of what kind of grades he made in school, he sounds like he was a few sheets of paper shy of having a full pack. :smile:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 2 months later...

OH Boy! Here we go again with one of those "can you top this?" type threads. Anybody got any really exciting stories about tasers or cattle prods or something? :welcome: BTW, how did Emperor Palpatine zap Luke Skywalker without knocking the fillings outta his teeth? Then how come Darth Vader never tried the lightning bolt trick to light up Obi Wan or some one else? :thumbsup:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 7 months later...