Finally i got my Hooker high heels :D

First of i want to say a huge thank you to you people inhere for helping me find the shoes that i have been looking for since i was a young man :clap::-?, and it was only when i joined this great forum that i was able to finally get my hands on these beauties :w00t2:. Ordered a size 12 and they fit me like a glove, they are perfectly fitting the back of the heel (like every high heel shoes should....i really hate seeing pictures of models and such and then discover a 1 cm gap in the back of the shoe and heel....brrr....) So here they are, and NO i am NOT naked on the reflection in the first picture so dont bother enlarging the picture!! :cool1: I am going to upload more pictures of the entire collection of shoes when i get around to photograph them all on my bed, but i don't have 30 pairs like some of you monster collectors have inhere :o.. Hope you will enjoy these pictures anyway :w00t2:

post-12512-133522863253_thumb.jpg

post-12512-133522863261_thumb.jpg

post-12512-133522863269_thumb.jpg

It's nice to eventually find your dream shoes. In my case it was 6" stiletto lace up thigh boots. Now I have these and a pair in red (5" jean gaborit), a pair in black patent and a pair with 3" heels so I can run for a bus etc.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

My "searched" shoe was very similiar to those. I had a pair of 5" low vamp pumps with the half metal spiked heel, black patent, back when I was a teen. Loved them SO much...but haven't found them yet...

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

nice pumps, though i must stand in defese of the height of your shoes arguing they're not hooker high, i do belive it to be an exciting height, an empowering height, a sexier height, just making you feel like shouting i feel good.

Great pictures.

One small point of attention : the hair on your legs in the third picture ..........

Some of us are not trying to create a feminine aesthetic but are just enjoying the wearing of heels. Cut the boy some slack. I wouldn't shave my legs either.

I agree about the hairy legs. I cannot shave my legs for personal reasons but still enjoy wearing mini skirts and heels with pantyhose. I really don't care as there is no way I could pass or even think of passing so I just wear want I want and say the hell with convention. My fat belly balding head and my spike heels.

I agree about the hairy legs. I cannot shave my legs for personal reasons but still enjoy wearing mini skirts and heels with pantyhose. I really don't care as there is no way I could pass or even think of passing so I just wear want I want and say the hell with convention. My fat belly balding head and my spike heels.

Thinking back more than 10 years ago when I also tried to do an entire woman's outfit without shaving legs, here's what I did: I first put a clear pantyhose on and then tights on top. That pretty much covered everything.

But I haven't done this stuff for ages now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...