detox foot pads

sabotalot

Question

Kinoki foot pads...ever hear of them? They are not just for the benefit of your feet... They benefit your whole system. Slap 'em on at bedtime. Unless you are extremely healthy, you will find out that they leach a lot of bad junk out of your system by morning. I have no financial interest in them, but they have helped me a lot. Available at Walgreen Drug, and on-line.

14 answers to this question

Kinoki foot pads...ever hear of them? They are not just for the benefit of your feet... They benefit your whole system. Slap 'em on at bedtime. Unless you are extremely healthy, you will find out that they leach a lot of bad junk out of your system by morning. I have no financial interest in them, but they have helped me a lot. Available at Walgreen Drug, and on-line.

I get the Ionic Detox foot bath from my chiropractor. That takes out a LOT more than the pads can.

I've seen them on tv at work and was curious. Now you convienced me to try them. Thanks.

real men wear heels

I saw some news segment on TV where the reviewers were looking at those things. One observation they made is the manufacturer claims you can see the "dirt" the pads pull out after they have been used, but they poured pure water on them and realized the "dirt" is actually the innards of the pad (activated charcoal) soaking through and staining the outside of the pad. They looked just as dirty after pouring pure water on them as they did picking up sweat from your feet, so seeing the "dirt" on the pad was all hype.

Yes, but activated charcoal is inert. What I have found is stuff that I'm glad to be rid of. I put a pad on my slightly-arthritic knee last nite, and today the knee feels better. Applied it to back side of knee with an Ace bandage. I'm a fan of Edgar Cayce-type medicine, and, to me, this fits right in. Not a big fan of conventional medicine.

When you pull the pad off and it smells like stuff your intestines should have taken care of, it aint psychosomatic. Would like to find them some other place than Wallgreen. Their profit margin is too high. I like homeopathic medicine, which includes castor oil, topically applied. Tried to buy a bottle of same last nite. They wanted $4.50. I told them to keep it. Local discount store charges $1.99 for same. I'll buy the pads, but elsewhere from now on.

I've never heard of them before I read about Detox Foot Pads here. However, yesterday, I ran across an advertisement for them in a "Harriet Carter" catalog. (www.harrietcarter.com).

The ad says: "Kinoki Cleansing Detox Foot Pads - adsorb impurities and toxins from your body while you sleep! Pads contain herbs and other natural ingredients that gently and safely aid natural cleansing, and promote ehhanced health and renewed energy." -- "Set includes 14 pads. $19.98" (Don't know if that's expensive or not.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I saw some news segment on TV where the reviewers were looking at those things. One observation they made is the manufacturer claims you can see the "dirt" the pads pull out after they have been used, but they poured pure water on them and realized the "dirt" is actually the innards of the pad (activated charcoal) soaking through and staining the outside of the pad. They looked just as dirty after pouring pure water on them as they did picking up sweat from your feet, so seeing the "dirt" on the pad was all hype.

Quite interesting, saw an advertising for those a time ago, still wondering how much is true of it...

And along with that, drink plenty of water. That will help you do the things you previously mentioned.

I would rather spend more money on my reverse osmosis water filter and will be drinking cleaner water, than will think to buy some toxic pads.