What do you think of these shoes?

Calv

I found these shoes whilst looking through the Next Directory for next season and posted the pic for you all to see. According to the writeup they cost £29.99 and go up to a size 42 (UK :lol:. I feel a pair will be joining my collection.....

Posted Image

heres a link to the page http://orders04.next.co.uk/page.asp?b=X31&p=244

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Toes are too pointed for my taste. Vamp's cut looks like it would be uncomfortable. Heels are nicely shaped and appear to be about 4" high. Since I don't care for them all that much, I think I would wait until they went on sale before I seriously considered buying them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I work in a trendy, upwardly mobile young professional environment where many "beautful people" go. It's a literal visual feast fit for a king every night as I see many beautiful and voluptuous women wearing heels like this in New York City.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Naaaaaa....Not my stile. Looks like you might poke some ones eye out wearing them. :lol:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

As much as I love pumps, that particular style isn't for me either. I'd definitely need a more squarish toe and a vamp that's a little shorter. I doubt I'd last more than an hour in shoes like those!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Those are horrible, no offence but i wouldnt even let my misses wear those..., the vamp at the front is too low down, and they are far too pointy..., i mean, i like a nice pointy toebox but not to that extent.. they make the foot look long and flat at the front.. like the shoes a court jester would have worn years ago... i would take a guess at the heels being 3 inches or maybe 3.25 at the most

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 3 weeks later...

Calv, those are a very nice pair of vanilla pumps that I could get my GF to wear out. We save the more fetish shoes for around the house. I think they would look very nice with either sheer white/black hose or a pair of fishnets. If I saw a pair locally in the store in US7 I would snap them up.

Tahira,

I think they are very classy sandals with smooth but strong lines. I have been wanting a similar pair. I would go for the black or red. Not a big fan of white sandals.

Thank you LoveHeel, I was thinking the same way too, black and red.

Calv, the shoe is quite styley. The pointed toe and spaded heel are more fashion than classical stilletto pump. If the upper is leather the higher cut vamp will be comfortable since it will soften and I would recommend you get this only if you have a narrower foot. I own many more fashionable longer toed styles and I recommend you get this shoe capped on the sole of the toe to prevent it wearing. The heel shape also is great becuase it will give you lateral stability - esp. useful if you are in these shoes all day!(: Go for it - this is a classy shoe.

Tahira, were I buying them for someone special (I can't see ME in them, except maybe the...), I'd go with the black suede, the silver, and the red. The patent black looks too "campy".

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Tahira, My only advice to you is that you only get(use) shoes(footwear) which *you* like, and then wear them as often as *you* feel like it. -You have to to live with *yourself*. -Strange advice, huh,... -It is your own life, (according to whomever you ask) having a more or less short period here on Earth, so try to be as happy as *you* can without hurting anyone else!!!! -I want that you (and everybody else besides) should be able to live as happily as possible! -I am *not* a moron so I unfortunately understand that many persons live (and subsequently die) without having the chance to do what they hope for during their period here on Earth. This is the main reason that I urge all of you still doubting; -Go for it, try it out before the curtain is down!!! -It is ***NOT*** like trying a first dose of Crack(or whatever currently most popular drug is called). -If the shoes do not fit , or (heaven forbid) you try them out in a *nasty* company, there is always another chance to try again!!! :( TallSwede PS. My ISP cut me off during this session, so i might be making a double post as a reply here... :lol: DS.

Swede, I want to thank you for your advice. I understand that has to be me whatever decision I take to live my life better. Dont think that I go for what people tell me, first I listen to them then I think what is best for me. There is phrase that goes: "Hear me now and believe me later" :-)