On There Way!!

Hello everyone and thought I'd share with you as got my confirmation email today that these are packed and shipped and on there way! Hope the link works!

http://howcool.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=18817

I have a identical pair except without the straps across the instep. Black Patent with red heels. They are truely fetish shoes. :o

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the compliments everyone and also thanks Stilettoscott for the tip off and haven't got red hose so am due a purchase as will try a couple of looks when they turn up on the doorstep! They must be mid atlantic by now!!!

Hope they fit because dealing with HowNOTsocool.com can be a nightmare. Sorry, just had to add that. Nice shoes, very nice but I had a very very bad experience with those people and wouldn"t recomend them to anyone. Good Luck.

real men wear heels

Maybe I've been lucky, but I ordered from them MANY years ago and had a positive experience. The only problem was one style I ordered was not in stock and after a long wait, I chose a substitute. Apparently, if a shoe is out of stock it can take a long time to restock as you are literally waiting for a slow boat from China!

Maybe I've been lucky, but I ordered from them MANY years ago and had a positive experience. The only problem was one style I ordered was not in stock and after a long wait, I chose a substitute. Apparently, if a shoe is out of stock it can take a long time to restock as you are literally waiting for a slow boat from China!

Thats kind of what happened to me except when they did come in they shipped them to someone else so I canceled the order and they charged me a re stocking fee for something they didn't even have to restock. GRRRR!

real men wear heels

• 2 months later...