A Beginning "Outing"

Ok, well, I turned 17 as of the 16th, so thanks to all who say it here. But you're not here to say that. You're probably here to hear what I've done a couple of hours ago. Now, I know some of you won't consider this an "official" outing, but for me, it was big, and a somewhat good start.

Well, with that said about my b-day, I recently got an Suv as a present from mom (the one that still can't accept my heeling). It's pretty cool, but enough about that.

Today, I was sleep at 8p CST, and I get a call from Unknown on my cellphone. I assumed it's one of my friends, so I leave it to go to voicemail. A 2nd call from Unknown. Gosh, my friend really needs to wait until I really wake up, I start thinking. So after the 2nd voicemail, I decide to listen to it. It's my mom! She says she forgot her purse and she needs me to drop it off (meaning I needed to go to her truck, unlock the door with spare key, hide it, and she'll get it on her next break). o.o My 1st thought was: 'I thought a girl's best "thing" was her purse, and my mom forgot it?' It stayed in my head until I was on my way. I got dressed and went to get my car keys out my drawer and my wallet. And then, a thought occurred....I think this'll be a perfect opportunity to drive in my heels! But then, another thought...Just gotta get past my sleeping step-dad first...I kept thinking of how I was gonna get them out the house, until...Doi! He's sleeping! I can basically wear them out the house! So, with a little more security, I stuffed my 4-in cork wedges into my shoes. What a perfect fit! I sneaked into the living room, and put the shoes down. I went to tell my step-dad that I needed to leave to drop my mom's purse off, so he said 'okay.' Great! I was on my way to my 1st drive, in high heels! Little did I know, step-dad got out of bed and into the bathroom! MY heart immediately got scared and began racing. I hurried to take them out the shoes and in the kitchen. I hid them near a box (instead of in) and ran back to the couch. I hurriedly put my sock back on (as I wanted to go barefoot in them) and pretended nothing happened as I put my gym shoes on.

He came into the living room and talked with me, saying how he didn't know what time my mom got off or when she even left. He also mentioned getting some coffee. Oh shoot, I started thinking, and immediately went into the kitchen, pretending to make myself some cereal. He came to the doorway and my heart raced again, while at the same time my hands were shaking nervously. "Are you gonna go into the bathroom?" he asked me. "No," I replied, and on he went. I finally calmed down as he did that. I went to the bathroom to make sure he was in there, grabbed the purse ans shoes from the kitchen, my keys, and on I went.

Shoot. It's raining. I thought. So I unlocked the door with the switch and ran to the truck and entered. Pheww! I was thinking, and I put the purse and shoes on the seat, and I sat there for a minute. Then, I began taking my gym shoes and socks off, wiped my feet off, and put on the wedges. I was a nervous wreck as I was doing this. Is he gonna come out and towards the car? Is he gonna call me back in? Will he drop it off to my mom instead? Thoughts just kept coming as I put the wedges on, and when they were on, on I went. Well, I know to move my feet when needed, so if I can incorporate them with these on... I've no idea what I meant by that, but I went on anyway. (and btw, this was only my 2nd-3rd time driving in the rain)

Well, I decided to take the highway, as it was faster. So I did, and I was kinda nervous getting on the highway, mostly because....well, hey. I'm driving in heels for the 1st time, and I didn't know what to expect. I comforted my feet carefully while I was driving as the heel was slightly getting in my way, but not to the "caution yourself" point. I was driving [surprisingly] well in them, sped up when I should, slowed down appropriately, and drove like any other driver [in heels].

I got there, and went into the parking lot (where my mom works is kinda hidden, meaning secret as well, so I won't tell the name of the place). I looked to see if anyone was there or outside, as the rain didn't make it there yet. No one. Good. I drove through the parking lot, looking for my mom's truck. There it is. I drove up in front of it, put my Suv in Park, and opened the door. When my foot touched the ground, I just then realized I was in the heels! But, with confidence, I walked to her truck, unlocked her door, and hid the purse under her jacket. Mission accomplished! I walked back to my car, and immediately saw a car behind me. Uh oh! Better go! Slowly but steadily, I drove off.

Took the highway back home, but got off cause of traffic and took the inner city streets. Got back on the highway and off again towards home. As I was getting close to home, My step-dad will be there, so I'll take them off when I pull in. Just to my luck, he wasn't there! Just to be careful though, he may have left my sleeping sister here, so I still ended up taking them off in the car, but boy! What a rush that was this morning!

Formally "HHDude"

• 2 weeks later...