Nine West shoes

abburke

I have been doing some online shopping for some new shoes and noticed that Nine West has a lot of product in size 12M, especially on Endless.com. Since I noticed a lot of you seem to like the Nine West brand I wanted to ask the experts how the sizes run. Are they normally right on target with size, do they run small, large etc? I am curious to know before I make a purchase. Thank you all for your knowledge in advance. Aaron

In my book the run width on the small size more like a Euro 44. I wear a 45.5, or so.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Is woman size 12 (US) a Euro 44?? I thought that's more like 42 or so.

It's kind of funky tiring to match a size U.S. 12 to a Euro size, All I can come up with is Euro sized 43, 44, 45, 44.5 equals to a size 12!!! I had shoes labeled a U.S. size 12 but the Euro size can be different. Usually the size in length was the same but the width was different. Some where though in those numbers I think there is an 11.5 and a 12.5 U.S. in there but it's rear to see 11.5/12.5 in a U.S. size. :o

Fastfreddy2 bellow remined me that also thoes numbers may include Wide width sizes as well. However in my experience is llimited do to size 12 is not quite a common size yet.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I have found Nine West to run pretty true to size. However, I have a very narrow foot, especially at the heel. One aside however, older Nine West tend to run quite small.

Style is built from the ground up!

I have found Nine West to run pretty true to size. However, I have a very narrow foot, especially at the heel. One aside however, older Nine West tend to run quite small.

Well next time I am at the outlet I will try on a few pairs but I am not holding my breath.

Just to give you some idea, i normally find pleasers a bit tight at 11 but fine (and comfy) at 12 though their sandals tend to be slightly too wide for me. In Ninewest I find that their 11s are a perfect fit ad I can sometimes get into their 10W size.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Most Payless shoes at size 13 fit me well, some 12s or in one case even 11 also. Usually, Payless runs big though. How is you guys' experience when comparing a 12 from Nine West with a 12 from Payless? I like a lot of those Nine West shoes on endless.com, but I am very hesitant to buy any.

It depends on what NW shoe you're wearing. If it's pointy stilletto pumps then I wear a size 11 (UK9) but a round toe shoe would normally mean a size 10 (UK8) - my true size. Also it matters whether the shoe is leather or not as leather does have some give, especially soft leather.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

My experience with NW is that they are consistent in their sizing. I take a 12M in round toes (pumps) and square toes (boots), but if it is a pointed toe I can forget about it because my right foot is a 12M, but my left foot is probably closer to a 12.5M. I also have narrow heels, as someone else noted about themselves, and that aids the NW fit I think. Generally I take a 44 EU. I haven't tried one on in a long time, but a Payless 12 was always a bit large on me, even on the left foot.

Go gently through life.

Thank you all for your input. It is truly appreciated and welcomed. I will let you know what I decide on as I have authorization from the boss (wife) to purchase another pair of shoes! Aaron

I do not have a great deal of experience with Nine West, but I'll through in my 2 cents. I bought a pair of Nine West pumps called Treetoes. They were a real nice stiletto pump in sude and smooth leather, with a small t-strap down close to the toes. I was shopping in an outlet store, and they rarely carry the 12s, so when I saw them, I had to have them. Store was crowded, so I did want to try on, but figured most 12s are good for me, so it shouldn't be a problem. Well, once I got to put them on, I could barely get my feet in them. They were more like an 11 at best! They were sure hot shoes though, but I didn't do much walking in those babies. Hence, I was certainly hesitant to try any other NW shoes. A couple weeks ago, I was out shopping the discount stores and had a chance to try on some heels. The place I was in only carried sizes up to 11 (US). The first pair I tried on was a pair of open toe t-strap pumps by Nine West in a size 11. They fit about perfectly. The second was another closed, pointed toe pump by Nine West that I could barely squeeze into. And yesterday, I tried another Nine West double in-step strap Mary Jane stilettos in an 11 that, while not round toe, would be I guess described as almond shaped, and they were somewhere in between. So, like just about any shoe manufacturer, different shoes in the same size definetly fit differently. I think, however, that Nine West, as has been stated, might run just a bit more on the narrow side than many other manufacturers. The key is to try them on, I guess, though that is not always in the comfort zone!

I have three pair of Nine West shoes and a couple pair of their boots. All of the pairs I have are near to size except one pair that I really like. And, even though that pair is labeled as being a size 10, they fit more like a size 9. So, like anyother brand, it's really a "crap shoot" if you buy they without trying them on, first. :o

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 11 months later...

Just a quick update on the Nine West ventures of mine. It is rather late in my posting but I apologize as I have been busy. I had no success as it seems the Nine West shoes I tried were more of a US size 11 rather than 12, especially pointed toe styles. It is a shame really as I find I like most of their styles. The search continues for great looking affordable shoes.... Aaron

If you like Nine West shoes and have trouble finding them with a good fit, I suggest that you try Bandolino. They are made by the same company and have some similar styles. Though stylish, they are marketed toward a less fashion forward demographic and have a lot of comfort features such as padded insoles, slightly bigger fit. I have owned many pair and found them to be wonderful. Though with any brand, size in different styles may be hit or miss. I still find the more pointy toes, for example, a bit tight. Good luck!

Style is built from the ground up!