Cowboy boots

tallguyinheels

If you want something a little taller but with a western heel, you might consider these PL-RODEO-8822 boots from Pleasers. I think they are available up to a 15.

post-928-13352286267_thumb.jpg

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

What do you mean too rich!?

I bet you'd spend more than that on coffee in a month...

Depends on which high you want the most!? :o

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

TBG... Thanks, I'd take the same or taller heel - my Tony Lama riding heels are 2" and about the most comfortable shoes I own, not that tall a shaft though. I'm always looking for a bit higher heel in a men's 13 - because there are places and people I wouldn't want to see me in my 5" stiletto oxfords, (though in more incognito environs the more graceful heel is just fine.)

Depends on which high you want the most!? :o

I'd say it would be worth giving up coffee for a month to acquire a pair of boots like that... you can always make up your caffiene intake by drinking it at home or taking it in in a thermos...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

The boots at the ebay auction #280245352573 have a huge diameter shaft and top. I suspect you would have to alter them a bit to get them to fit a normal leg. I've had to do this for several of my pull on thigh boots that are size 14.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I like those boots. I really like high heeled cowboy boots and wear them to work. When you tell someone that they are comfortable, they don't believe you. And the higher the heel, the better.

I fully understand people not understanding you when you explain that your boots are comfortable. Unless they wore them, they won't ever know how comfortable they really are, would they? And, so many of the guys that show any curiosity about boots with heels won't ever know because they're part of the "shoes with heels are for women" crowd. :o

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

If you want something a little taller but with a western heel, you might consider these PL-RODEO-8822 boots from Pleasers. I think they are available up to a 15.

I have a pair of those. Just as an FYI, the heel profile does look very much like a Western heel, but it tapers in fairly sharply. At the base of the heel, it is only about an inch across. A true Western heel would only taper down to about 1.75 to 2" across. The narrower heel makes it much more wobbly than you'd think.

I've seriously considered taking them to a shoe repair place and having them knock the existing heel off, and replace it with an actual Western heel. I just haven't gotten around to it, yet. :o

I have them both, and if the WR boots would be twice as expensive, they still would be MUCH better value for money than the Biondinis from Stiefel Laden. But as they cannot be directly compared, that is a pointless remark. The boots from Stiefel Laden are optimized for a narrow women's foot, too, and have a thin sole and not very durable. The heel is plastic. They look fantastic and very refined, though. WR makes anything you can dream of but they are real western boots, handcrafted, a little rougher in finish, but last a lifetime. It's all what you want. Ánd maybe you don't want all the mileage...

What's all the fuss about?

WR makes anything you can dream of but they are real western boots, handcrafted, a little rougher in finish, but last a lifetime.

It's all what you want. Ánd maybe you don't want all the mileage...

I've never owned a pair of shoes or boots, that didn't feel more comfortable with use. I'm also a bit "careful" with money. The thought of buying a pair of shoes that might last 10-15 years, sounds like a dream. :o

Seriously ....... I've started saving already. :cool1:

I'm so pleased to have been passed the link. :-?

I have had a few pairs of western boots in my time and they all were extremely comfortable to wear and all lasted many years apiece. These all had your regular western heel and I even wore one pair when I was in the service in Kansas years ago. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!