Capris and sandals ??

Mae

I just came in from spending the evening outside in the yard in cuffed khaki capri pants with 1.5 inch wedge sandals. It was a really neat feeling and made me wonder if I'd dare wander out in public in cuffed capris. Last year I wore a pair of jeans capris with women's low heeled thong sandals out to a soccer game, but because I was very self conscious, I rolled up the pant legs up to just below the knee. Noone commented or even stared. Have any of you tried capris with womens' shoes out in public?

well, I'm trying to find some womens capris that will look good with my knee high boots that I have (namly NINE WEST blade heel boots & my NAMESAKE knee high boots, DEMONIA MONET platforms)

I own two pair of capri pants. One is denim with buttons at the outside of the knee (JC Penney) and the other is black nylon with white stripes running down each side (athletic style, bought at an athletic clothing store whose name I don't remember). They look like the long shorts, but they're not baggy and don't have the cargo pockets. They're very comfortable. I usually wear them with pantyhose and heeled clogs or mules, but sometimes with heeled loafers. I wear them everywhere that shorts are acceptable and have never had any comments, stares, frowns, or reaction whatsoever, at least not that I could tell. I'm sure if my shoes were a more feminine style, I would get lots of looks, but that's not what I want. I never wear sandals; I don't like open-toed shoes. GWL

On Sunday I wore some women's cropped Uniqlo jeans (they finish just below the knees), with a white women's H&M polo shirt and my Nike Sunyassi trainers (these are women's also). Went down to Hammersmith with my better half to look at some stores like TK Maxx and Habitat before going to the cinema to see Kung Fu Panda. I can't recall any double takes at all - not that I expected any. My GF says I looked like an exchange student. Ha! :o

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Like that "Around House" look there Roni. Can then even tuck Capris all the way in for that full slim(ming) leg look ~or~ just a little bit letting rest fall back down on it own (thought term is called "blouse/ing"), ending with look of wearing Mini Gauchos. 8-D

Boots Rock!!!!

On Sunday I wore some women's cropped Uniqlo jeans (they finish just below the knees), with a white women's H&M polo shirt and my Nike Sunyassi trainers (these are women's also). Went down to Hammersmith with my better half to look at some stores like TK Maxx and Habitat before going to the cinema to see Kung Fu Panda. I can't recall any double takes at all - not that I expected any. My GF says I looked like an exchange student. Ha! :-?

No, I mean't theese shoes!!!:o