My friends new Louboutin Pigalles.

Stockw

Hello ! Well done , it is a must have in any collection . Are they your size or did you buy them only to get a pair to add at your collection ? If they are your size did you tried them on at Harrods ? Thanks for these very nice pics !

Hello !

Well done , it is a must have in any collection . Are they your size or did you buy them only to get a pair to add at your collection ? If they are your size did you tried them on at Harrods ?

Thanks for these very nice pics !

They are not mine, they are a friends but I was there when she bought them.

Honestly a girl can't have too many shoes!

• 5 weeks later...

They are truly elegant shoes. I spurged on a pair for $900. I wear a size 10 but they run a little small. The saleswomen stated they run a little small and to purchase a larger size. They are truly more like sculpture than footwear.

Very sexy shoes. I'd love to see your lady friend model them.

Those heels are WAY too high for me. I would however, love to get my hands on a pair of CL "Decoltissimo" pumps. Those are truly amazing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRISTIAN-LOUBOUTIN-BLACK-DECOLTISSIMO-SHOES-40-5-10-5_W0QQitemZ120272834823QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

I wouldn't mind these either:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRISTIAN-LOUBOUTIN-BLACK-PAT-D-ORSAY-PUMP-SHOES-HOT_W0QQitemZ350090167948QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item350090167948&_trkparms=72%3A552%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

• 2 weeks later...

They are truly elegant shoes. I spurged on a pair for $900. I wear a size 10 but they run a little small. The saleswomen stated they run a little small and to purchase a larger size. They are truly more like sculpture than footwear.

not sure if you would count it as "on sale" but I ve seen these beauties for 300GBP in London. truely magnificent shoes!

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if you would count it as "on sale" but I ve seen these beauties for 300GBP in London. truely magnificent shoes!

This pair was bought in Harrods London for £300. My avatar is a taken from a pic of my friend wearing them with a pair of fully fashioned stockings!

Honestly a girl can't have too many shoes!