Ballet shoes in music video (White stripes)

admirer5577

Hi Didn't really know where to put it but as it is extreme footwear I will be here. The music video with The White Stripes in Blue Orchid shows some good footage (pun intended :o) of a girl walking (or trying to?) in ballet shoes. Just Youtube it or google it to check it out.

It looks to me as if the ballet shoe wearer does have a lot of skill with them and is doing a great job of "acting" like she is new to them. Just my opinion. Nice music BTW!

I have looked @ the video and I think the BB shoes are to large for her feet. In the video where there is a shot for her feet it looks as if her foot has sliped down and all her weight is on her toes. This is extremly painfull. I know been there done that. She does quite well indeed considering what I believe is going on. If she is a ballet dancer then her toes have become used to walking around on her toes and indeed she is acting. Intersting video though. Dr. Who 3

Hah, I didn't like the video much either. Just to eye the heels. So, not worth putting on the list.

Now, show this girl as the whole video instead of shots of the band, and the ending with the horse (o.o can you say, strange?), and hey. I'll remember it :o

Formally "HHDude"

That's great!! that you have mastered walking in your ballet boots. I'm still working on the mastering part but I think I do OK. Could you plaease show a link to your pics. I'm sure along with me others would like to see the pics. Keep at it and best to you. Dr Who 3.

• 4 weeks later...