Last night

IBL70, Sweet. Great feeling isnt it, walking some distance instead of just around the home. Very nice shoes. I have a very similar pair in black and just love them. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

IBL70, Sweet. Great feeling isnt it, walking some distance instead of just around the home. Very nice shoes. I have a very similar pair in black and just love them.

Simon.

Many Thanks ! Need a bit more time to tell you more about my little walk out last night , you are wright , walking some distance out is incredible , i could ear the sound of the heels on the street , that was great ! At home can walk really because of the neighbours below , the sound of heels make a lot of noise , last night was a real freedom for that .

:o

Many Thanks ! Need a bit more time to tell you more about my little walk out last night , you are wright , walking some distance out is incredible , i could ear the sound of the heels on the street , that was great ! At home can walk really because of the neighbours below , the sound of heels make a lot of noise , last night was a real freedom for that .

:o

Congratulations on your outing in those beautiful high heels. I too love the sound the stiletto heels make on the pavement. It is fun just going for walks in stiletto high heelsand I know what you mean about feeling of freedom. I hope this is the first of many future outings for you in high heels. Congrats again.

IBL70,

Can I ask where you got your pumps from? They look like a perfect fit :o

Jezza

Hi !

Got them in Italia , they are italian manufactured but don't have any brand on , they are made for the shop where i bought them , called "Viamaestra". It say "Viamaestra" in the inside sole . Was last year collection . They fit perfect and were great for this walk . I realise to be lucky sizing a 40 , i can get some nice fashion shoes from women stores . They are one of my favorite !

The shoes are beautiful and they look like they fit well. Were they as comfortable as they were attractive?

Yes , they fit very well because my foot heel was well fixed in the shoe while walking , you see what i mean ? sometime the foot slide to the front and your foot heel comes off the shoe . That was not the case , but as it was my first long walking , i got a little blister on the top of my fourth toe . As you can see they are quite pointed toes shoes . Even if they were a bit hurting at the end of my promenade it was a really cool feeling . :o

Thanks for your comment .

Here is two more pics for the fun !

post-10378-133522862404_thumb.jpg

post-10378-133522862411_thumb.jpg

how far did you walk?

Hello ,

Was going up and down a little road , don't know how far , but enough to get a blister on top of one toe . Maybe be 20 minutes walking , i'm far from you women wearing them all day , i now imaging how you feel when you take them of after a all day walking and waering them , you all women have my admiration for that .

Best regards

hELLO,

nice shoes, but for the heels: they are a little to low. I allways wear heel from 6"and higher. And off course garters and stockings. Never wear heels without stockings. It feels wonderfull

Hi !

They are 4.1/2 inches , my point of view is that they are not too low for an everyday pair of shoes , when i see a women in 4.1/2 in the street i'm very happy ! Very rare to see 6 and higher on women at your favorite grocery shop or supermarket .

Are your shoes kind of fetish shoes ? or more casual style , I'll be pleased to see some pics .

At this time of the year too hot to wear stockings here , summer time , i just wait for winter , for sure it will avoid blister !

Beatiful pics, I just love the feeling when my heel gets hooked on the edge of the jeans. I just had to try walking out this afternoon and had a beautiful sensation as i walked down the stairs. With each step down I noticed having short bursts of air from my jean legs gushing up by the back of my belt. has anyone experienced this too?

Congrats on your outing, IBL70. I've said this here to other newbies to public outings before and it bears repeating because it's true: the very first time is always the hardest, but it gets easier from there. In fact, with each subsequent outing, you'll find yourself eager to go out more and more because the feeling that comes from wearing heels in public is practically intoxicating, and that's a feeling you just can't get enough of. By the by, killer pumps you sported in your pics. I'm certainly impressed!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yes , JEFFB you are right , it seems it is like a drug ! My 2 outings were greats experiences , i'm already planing the next one ! thanks for your comment