Who wears toenail polish (besides me, I mean!)

red shoes

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use black, dark grey, or dark blue nail polish on my toenails, and I shave my legs and feet. I have had only one comment about the nails - just to tease me and another comment on my shaved legs - "You're a guy. Why bother shaving your legs?". Most people could not care any less about those things. John

• 1 month later...

I use black, dark grey, or dark blue nail polish on my toenails, and I shave my legs and feet. I have had only one comment about the nails - just to tease me and another comment on my shaved legs - "You're a guy. Why bother shaving your legs?".

Most people could not care any less about those things.

John

Must be a Texas thing.....

I shave legs, feet, chest, hands, everything except my arms, and I mostly have a bright Red, Pink, or Orange nail polish on my toes (Clear on my hands). I try and stick with the red because it matches my car :smile::D:wave:

Must be a Texas thing.....

I shave legs, feet, chest, hands, everything except my arms, and I mostly have a bright Red, Pink, or Orange nail polish on my toes (Clear on my hands). I try and stick with the red because it matches my car :smile::D:wave:

Nope, I am not in Texas and I shave legs and under arms. I refuse to go outside in sandles without my toenails painted. My wife and I go to the salon on a regular basis to get pedicures. With my job I dont get manicures very often but when I do it is usually always some sort of french manicure.

• 2 weeks later...

Those all look very nice! I did not see anything with more of a blue/purple color, why not try something like that? I am currently wearing a purple that I love but we are going to get a pedi this weekend because they are starting to look a bit ragged. I am always a fan of the darker purples. I may go for a blue or an orange-brown color this time.

what orange and red are those?

i love both of them

The Orange is Atomic Orange by OPI or Original Orange by Finger Paints.

The Red is Rudolph Red (with sparkles) by OPI or Red My Fortune Cookie by OPI (the one by my car).

The Orange is Atomic Orange by OPI or Original Orange by Finger Paints.

The Red is Rudolph Red (with sparkles) by OPI or Red My Fortune Cookie by OPI (the one by my car).

awesome

thanks

ive already told the wife to be sure she brings them home for me

A selection of colors (so far).....

What color to do next? I am open for suggestions.

I like the red color in picture #4. I wear that color on my toes most often. I have had compliments from women on my polished toes when I am wearing my heeled sandals.

bluejay

• 3 weeks later...

The wife and i do each others once a week. im still learning how to keep it on her nails and not the cuticles! this weeks color is cyber by sally hansen HD Larry

The wife and i do each others once a week.

im still learning how to keep it on her nails and not the cuticles!

Larry

It does take some practice, my wife and I do ours every other week and have for about ten years now so I have improved on my technique A LOT since day one when I was trying to figure out why it was not like painting a house. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Mine are always painted in a shade fo red. I am in a warm climate and love to wear a sandal that displays all of my toes year round. I do receive many compliments which justifies getting a ped often. E

I love to get a professional pedicure at a beauty salon. Love the attention and massage of my legs. I shave my legs and the girls love my feet. I take care of them and do not have any rough spots on them.

Attached are pictures of a blue nail polish I love to wear with my sandles. I did these myself. What do you think?

Bernheels

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Great%20pedicures/Bluenailpolish.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Great%20pedicures/NewT-Straps3Medium.jpg

Bernheels, Your feet look lovely and nice to see that you do them yourself. I had one pedicure back in December and I loved it. Like you I keep my legs smooth and my toes painted but that time in the chair as someone else scrubbed my feet and polished my toes was fantastic. I'll get another one this year for sure. Thanks for sharing! HappyinHeels

Bernheels,

Your feet look lovely and nice to see that you do them yourself. I had one pedicure back in December and I loved it. Like you I keep my legs smooth and my toes painted but that time in the chair as someone else scrubbed my feet and polished my toes was fantastic. I'll get another one this year for sure.

Thanks for sharing!

HappyinHeels

Your toes are pretty and look like girl's toes. Have you tried red? My favorite color for my toes is a sassy hooker red.

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

Happy In Heels, I will definetly get a pedicure again. They made me feel some at ease. Except when they asked if I would like to read a magazine while I waited - not exactly male mags there. We chuckled about that. Enjoy, Bernheels

Great choice of color. Your red toes are very pretty - like a girl's toes. I like to wear bright reds and hot pinks and I get a lot of compliments on the colors.

They look great.

I would love to have mine done, but my lovely lady said no.

You should just get a pedicure appointment and get them done in bright red. After all, they are you toes.

Just bought these new heels and did my toes in a blue metalic color.

Bernheels

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Great%20pedicures/SAM_1630.jpg

The blue nails are really cute, but I really prefer the red nail polish on your toes. Red toenails are so classy, girlie, sophisticated are very pretty peeking out of peep toe heels.