The Best Louboutins ever.........

geezyweezy

Its a party where to turn up you have to wear high heels and makeup. More for the gay community. I was convinced to go as was told by a friend that it would be full of women and I'd have my pick! It was not - It was full of men dressed up. I went to three of them, god knows why.. the 3rd time all I remember was waking up at 11am the following day in knee high boots and a skirt.

Its a party where to turn up you have to wear high heels and makeup.

More for the gay community.

I was convinced to go as was told by a friend that it would be full of women and I'd have my pick! It was not - It was full of men dressed up.

I went to three of them, god knows why.. the 3rd time all I remember was waking up at 11am the following day in knee high boots and a skirt.

Sooooooooo, who was next to you???

(sorry, I couldn't resist!)

[i dont wear heels by the way! Had to a few times for a lashes and heels party but thats it!

And you were forced to go...

Yeah right!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I was lucky enough to go Louboutin shopping with a friend last week and had a great time. in the end she bought a pair of Pigalles but not after trying on a pair of £2550 Louboutin Rolande Crocs! Now they are an awesome shoe but I can't find a photo :-(

Honestly a girl can't have too many shoes!

• 2 weeks later...

My sister is in London today and just sent me a text saying she's found a pair of these in purple! I already have two pairs of purple Louboutins, it's gonna be hard to resist these. I'm not sure even I could pull these off with my wacky taste in shoes, but I am already picturing in my mind what I can wear with them :o

Ye gods! That is amazing, really, really amazing. Just. Amazing! There are so many shoes I love on that page it would be ridiculous to list them. I have kind of fallen into a trap of buying nothing but purple Louboutins, it's just a kind of tradition now, so fortunately there aren't many on there that I'll be buying. I love the anemone plumes, but I think the plumes are too big IMHO and I would end up walking like I've got rickets or something. I've got a pair of shoes that have plumes on and the plumes are angled to the outside so that I don't kick, scrub or damage them, I can see myself getting tangled up and falling over into a big ball of feathers and ribbons!!

I have kind of fallen into a trap of buying nothing but purple Louboutins, it's just a kind of tradition now, so fortunately there aren't many on there that I'll be buying.

You have chosen an uncommon colour to stop shopping compulsion?

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Well, purple is my favourite colour, and it just so happens to be uncommon. It wasn't deliberate, and I'm sure if there were 100 purple Louboutins I would probably buy them all - which I can't afford!!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when exactly the Loubies on this page will hit the shops? I am falling in love with one of the pairs of shoes and really want to get them in the next month or so. Thanks.

Pretty soon now. They are the Fall and Winter 2008-2009 line.

• 9 months later...