so I went out heeling today

Digi

decided id go do my banking and such in a pair of jeans tank top a a pair of nakle boots with the decorative buckle and 4 inch platform heels. came to a construction site at the creek right by the bank so i went over the bridge there, on the way back i just waded through the creek, these lil platforms boots look great wet, next time illget pictures :thumbsup: and soon ill get pictures of a wet outing in my thighboots :smile:

whatever, its great fun... so heel with us....

lets not be tarts....

sandals in the rain ?? Y or N moderators....

its heels, wet or dry !!

Digi, u r onside !!

<ADMIN MODE>Nobody is being a "tart" so you can reign in your dig's straight away.

Its a simple case of moving a thread to a more appropriate forum, open/shut case, maybe if you wasnt always so "pist" as you often claim to be you would be able to see straight.

Nobody is having a dig at you, yet you feel it's appropriate to make post's like this when there is NO need for it.</ADMIN MODE>

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

<ADMIN MODE>Nobody is being a "tart" so you can reign in your dig's straight away.

Its a simple case of moving a thread to a more appropriate forum, open/shut case, maybe if you wasnt always so "pist" as you often claim to be you would be able to see straight.

Nobody is having a dig at you, yet you feel it's appropriate to make post's like this when there is NO need for it.</ADMIN MODE>

richie no offense but I wish to point out that should have been done in pm.

I dont think you would appreciate being called down infront of others like that

and im saying that because I admin 3 mmorpg games with 20k users on each. I would not tolerate such actions as you have just displayed on my boards.

and im saying that because I admin 3 mmorpg games with 20k users on each. I would not tolerate such actions as you have just displayed on my boards.

Digi

You have no idea what goes on behind the scene's, just as I wouldn't know what you do behind the scenes on your own website.

PM. Been there done that, fed up with asking thedesigner to reign in his language and digg's and dealing with the complaints about his language.

So, if you don't have all the facts Digi, you should have asked me via PM before telling me what I should/shouldn't do, or just leave well alone.

Long term members here know full well by now we dont just jump on people like this without good reason. You have been here 5 minutes, dont know the history of the web site, haven't seen any of the complaints we have had nor the crap this web site had had to tolerate, so its honestly none of your business.

I also have several others forums too, some far bigger than this, but HHPlace is quite unique as a lot of the members actually do know each other and are not just another username and text messages.

So, you stick to your own web sites, and let us deal with this one :o

Thanks for sidetracking a thread too, now lets not have any more of this, back to the scheduled program.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Would you tolerate members flouting the rules on your mmorpg's?

Would you then tolerate brand new members turning up and telling you how to moderate your mmorpg's?

Richie works hard behind the scenes, and puts a lot into this site as do all the moderators and all the rules are there for a reason. Lately too many people feel the need to flout or question the rules and then have digs at us moderators for cleaning up after them.

This site has had a lot of problems in the past, most of which have been fixed

by the rules Richie and the team uphold. Certain people do believe they can do as they like, and not be called to account, with PM's we find the other members don't see what is happening and then jump in to attack the moderators. Out in the open everyone can see what was said and by whom.

The subject matter here is admittedly close to some things that we don't want to be associated with, so we try to keep it on the right side of the lines. Please let the moderators do their job, or the site becomes a hopeless mess.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Ive read all this, and i cant understand why we cant all get along. If people dont like a fetish section , then knock it out. I for one, dont get a kick out of crushing, but dont say its wrong, any more than i dont expect people to have a go at wet heels. I speak as I find, thats the London way. You will see from my posts, i like to have a bit of fun, to relax people with my 'sense of humour', I know i should be on the stage, the one that leaves in 10 minutes, but whatever, i prefer to be relaxed about it all and not too nerdy and self examining. Life is too short not to enjoy it; if the general vote is leave, then i will ! I try not to dig at individuals, i am sensitive too, and realise that humour is often the best way out of a situation. I like to look for the good in any situation, never do real flamers - nor intend to - as we are a unique bunch of people. I often encourage new members by replying to their posts, or those with few replies, have a look. I dont mind moderators having a public pop at me, they have the say on what goes on, apologies for being larger than appropriate. Dedicated and open. Moi, suis moi...

Ive read all this, and i cant understand why we cant all get along. . . .

Look in the mirror, bud. You set this ball rolling.

Digi, how many users you deal with in your Internet activities is irrelevant. You do not admin or moderate HHplace and you do not know what goes on behind the forums. HHplace is entirely a volunteer effort, all of us have jobs and lives outside of HHplace. Further, the subject matter on this site tends to ignite passions and causes some users to want to skirt the guidelines.

PM's? Yeah, been there, done that. They're usually ignored. I have a "standard PM file" from which I cut-and-paste the ones I send. I've sent that many.

Rules? Pah! When they get in the way of someone's wishes they are forgotten fast -- only to be sheepishly "remembered" later when the whole forum is up-in-arms.

Infractions? Who cares! As long as the login works, the poster is happy.

That leaves us with the ban. Even that has been circumvented in a couple of cases. Watch it!

Have a happy time!