First time in heels

heels1710197

First time for me were my mom's knee high leather knee boots with maybe a two to three inch blockish heel. Must have been early '70's when I was in Junior High. I remember retrieving them from the attic during the summer and wearing them when I would sleep out in my treehouse. That only worked for one summer, since my feet were growing too fast!

The first time I remember was at 24. I bought a pair of gold sandals from de internet in a store that carried my size. They arrived home in a box, my mom received it and fortunatelly she didn't open. When I was alone I had my first heel feeling. I will remember that day for the rest of my life.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

my first time i was about 13. i would skip school and wear my moms white 4 in pumps and she had a pair of at least 4 in slingback sandals. i would wear them all day in the house. but it only lasted a short time i was still growing

I was about six or seven and visiting my grandmother. Her sister, aunt Nettie, lived around the corner. She had tiny feet and a large collection of heels that she let me wear when I visited her. What fun!

Go gently through life.

I would say it was about the age of 11-12, I cannot recall if it was my sister's, my best friend's older sister, or my mom's that were first, but each were all around the same time frame. All of those were rather brief experiences. The most memorable from my early on experiences was a halloween night, my girlfriend helped me dress up as a girl. I think I was 16 or 17 and wore some 3.5 to 4" heels for several hours, and did very well in those heels (probably a little TOO well :smile:). That was a very cool night. :thumbsup:

My first time at home was wearing my Mom's high heels. The first time away from home was at a baby sitter's house, and I wore high heels with my female playmate. The first time I wore high heels in public were men's high heels during college. A few years later was the first time I wore feminine stiletto high heels in public.

• 5 weeks later...

my first time wearing heels i must say i was about 5 or 6 years old.. i would always stare at my mom's heels and my sister's heels and then one day i put one of my sister's heels on and i was real happy and i liked them alot cause they made me taller but that also was my first fall in heels to unfortunately lol

• 1 month later...

I was 12 or 13, home alone, and there they were: a pair of tan ankle strap high heeled 4 1/2" stiletto sandals from my sister. She had worn them in her graduation party (like a prom party here in Brazil). Soon I was taking my first steps wearing heels. Those sandals remained my favorites for years.

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Somewhere between 10-11 I went to a fancy dress party and my mom suggested I wear her knee high boots, I said ok, I liked those boots since she got them. Felt weird wearing them so I took them off before I got to the party. I put them back on when I saw that at least 7 of the other boys had come dressed in their mom's dresses, high heels and make up.:smile:

I must have been around 11 - 12 years old when I discovered some wooden strappy sandals in a closet in the cellar. Those sandals were my mothers and were some left over pair from the 1970's with a 1" platform and thickish kind of heel. She dumped them right away when she caught me with them on some time later.

Well, i should be at least 10 or 12 years old. My mom had a pair of sexy black knee boots, with a stack heel that should have at leat 3in heels. I remember that i walked a lot with them on, and that sometimes, i got out of bed, go get them and get back to sleep with them on. Obviously i would put them away before my parents wake up! Fortunately i never get caught. Oh well, this was my first experience ever with heels. I cannot live without them, and my gf knows about my secret taste in boots, and so she helps me and even was she that chose the last pair i bought. Regards to u all heel lovers. :smile:

My mum had a couple of pairs of brown leather knee high boots in the 70's, the first were low block heel knee boots that were the normal length but the second pair were amazing in every way. they went up and onto her knees and they zipped all the way and they had 4.5 inch block heels. In winter my mum lived in boots and she would do the housework especially the hoovering in boots. I also had a babysitter who wore black over the knee block heel platform zip up boots and they were gorgeous and after I had confessed to her how much I loved her boots she was letting me wear them on a regular basis. Talking of different colours of boots my babysitter had some orange leather knee high stiletto heel boots that she would let me wear. Oh they were gorgeous. Another time I was a friends house when his mum came in from work in lovely yellow leather knee boots with lovely varnished heels, she sat on the couch and informed she had had a busy day and she was looking forward to taking her boots off and putting her slippers on and so I asked her if I could help her off with her boots by unzipping them and taking them off for her and she told me I was a gentleman to ask so I did, some time later whilst at her house me and my friend were downstairs and I said I needed the loo and so I went up stairs and found the boots just in the door of her room and so I had a quick try on of them The boots of my babysitter were the same but these were in black leather and I always remember how my babysitter would sit and watch me as I sat there and put these boots on zipped them up. The one thing that REALLY turned me on was when my babysitter would come round and as soon as my parents went out she would say "So do you want to put my big boots on then?" she would usually follow this with "Well are you going to unzip my boots and take them off me so you can put them on?" This was amazing and as I was putting the boots on she would say something like "so you are enjoying this then????" Also one thing I must ask everyone esp Beigeboots and bootlover, what were the boots of your mums like that you wore, colours heel height and style and did they have the all arousing zips?????????????????

The boots of my babysitter were the same but these were in black leather and I always remember how my babysitter would sit and watch me as I sat there and put these boots on zipped them up. The one thing that REALLY turned me on was when my babysitter would come round and as soon as my parents went out she would say "So do you want to put my big boots on then?" she would usually follow this with "Well are you going to unzip my boots and take them off me so you can put them on?" This was amazing and as I was putting the boots on she would say something like "so you are enjoying this then????"

:thumbsup: I never had a babysitter like that!!! :thumbsup:

Scarred for life... but in a good way!!! :smile:

It's all my Mom's fault :smile: My earliest recollections of a facination with high heels was Sundays before and after church. I was around 7. In those days people dressed up more for things like church. I remember clicking around the asphalt tile floors of our house in Mom's 5 inch black patent stiletto pumps before and after church. I also recall my older brother's ridicule of me at the time and where such jabs usually provoked a lot of anger from me, when it came to heel wearing, their remarks didn't even bother me. There was a looooong dry spell of wearing heels, but not of appreciating them on others. It was probably in my 20's when I started actively searching out heels that would fit. Many collections came and went. It was at that time I ordered my first pair of boots, a thigh high, 5 inch stiletto heel, full zip, black leather pair from Classic Shoes in Canada, size 13. Those boots I never purged and still have though rarely wear. Shame. In subsequent years since those wonderful pumps of Mom's, I see-sawed back and forth in a struggle to understand my desire of heels. I've since given up asking myself "why" and have learned to just enjoy them.

This question brings back a lot of memories.

Early on I was fascinated by gloves rather than shoes/boots so I would secretly borrow a pair of my mom’s gloves and wear them in my room. I never had a fascination for shoes but around 14, girls started wearing boots at school and I wanted to try a pair. It was the shaft that got me not the heel. I bought a pair (largest the store had in stock) without knowing anything about sizing and they were too small. I wound up cutting the shaft off and affixing it to my guy shoes and wore them under my pants.

When I was in high school thigh boots came into style and I saw a girl wearing a pair at a play rehearsal. I wanted a pair. I found a pair in a catalog store (deliveries were to the local store) and started wearing them under my pants in private. A couple of years later I saw a pair of over the knee suede leather boots with a 5” block heel. At the time, I couldn’t walk in them so I had the heel lowered a bit and wore them until they fell apart but still under my pants.

My first outing in public is documented in http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/1743-thigh_boots_public-3.html#post35720'>this post.

:smile:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I consider my first time in heels my first "outing." When I was about 9 or 10, I would wear my mother's shoes around the house when I came home from school. I actually became quite adept at walking in them. Well, it wasn't long before my feet grew past my mother's size and my supply dried up. When I was 13, we took a vacation to Houston, TX. We stayed in a luxery hotel, and it was my first time in such a place. A friend of my mother's came with us and one nigh while we were there, she was talking about her "big feet." She said she wore a size 10, and just being a kid I was just a fly on the wall, listening to her go on and on about how hard it was to find "feminine" shoes. Well, my brain started working and realized that I wore an 8 and her shoes would likely fit me. The next day, everybody went swimming and I kind of hung around the room. I wen to her suitcase and found a pair of burgandy espradrills with about a 2 inch heel. She really didn't have too many other nice shoes, so I slipped these on. Knowing that I would be alone for at least an hour, I decided to wear them to the ice machine, come back and join my family at the pool; however, when I left the room I forgot the key! My heart sunk and I was in a bit of a panic, but I knew that I needed back in the room. At 13, I knew that if I was busted therapy couldn' be far behind, etc. So I did the only think I could-I hopped the elevator went t the lobby and asked for a new key...heels and all. I was wearing jeans, so the shoes weren't terribly visable, but I knew I was wearing heels. The desk clerk gave me a key, I went back to the room, returned the shoes and headed for the pool. Though releived, I was terribly pround of myself. My next outing didn't happen for another 12 years however.

Style is built from the ground up!

I wore heels for the first time at age 13. They were my mother's chunky 2-inch pumps that just happened to fit. It was mostly to satisfy my curiosity, and after a few times I stopped. It wasn't until five years ago that I started wearing them in ernest, starting with 4-inch stilettos and quickly working my way up to 5.5" pumps. I've settled on 5-inchers as a standard and frankly they don't feel that high. Maybe it's because I've gotten used to them. Now if I slip into 4-inchers, they feel like sneakers. So far I've only worn heels around the house and while sleeping. I always have them on while shaving and slip out of them before jumping in the shower. On weekends, I'll keep them on while glossing over the computer in the morning before breakfast.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!