A new Frenchie here

hey everybody, I'm a gal from Paris, turning 19 in November. Although I love my Doc Martens, I cant resist in front of a beautiful pair of high heeled shoes... What else, I'm studying drama at university and want to be an actress. I also love rock, all kind of rock (from the velvet undergound to theatre fo tragedy, including bowie, the stooges, nirvana, garbage, nin, ajck off jill, nico, christian death, hole, etc etc) see ya then! ps: oh and btw, I dont know what happened to the end of my pseudo (if I deleted it without noticin it or if it was too long) but it's supposed to be KalikaInLeather. Here.

Always a pleasure to welcome another female member to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time with us. And, we're looking forward to another female's prospective on wearing high heels. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

All right, I'll post of course about high heels! (later, here, it's 3:25 am)

about PJ, the first song I loved by her was This Is Love, but the one that really got me into her was that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48GIaN7SrGU&feature=related

just amazing!

besides, you also got Cmon Billy, Catherine, Angelene, Oh my Lover, Shame, and a loooot more :thumbsup:

Welcome to High Heel Place. As Bubba136 stated it is always nice to have another female join the site and share her thoughts, opinions, and experiences with us. Hope to hear more from you soon and welcome again.

oh come on, the "I'll make you lick my injuries" line is just brilliant! and the prestation in itself is mindblowing. A woman, knee high dress, HH, a guitar, and she empersonates the whole concept of rock n roll, with the whole audience at her feet.

• 2 weeks later...

A woman, knee high dress, HH, a guitar, and she empersonates the whole concept of rock n roll, with the whole audience at her feet.

I completely agree. She's one of the most intreguing female rockstars with a good taste for HH shoes and boots.

http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/pjharvey/photos/collection/photo/2

http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/pjharvey/photos/collection/photo/10

Salut KalilaInLeather comment ça va ? I'll stop with the french so the others can read, I lived in France for a very long time, so nice to see someone from France here. Even as man, I love high heels and saw that there are plenty of others here. I am new as well, looking forward to getting in touch with a lot of nice people.

Hi ! it's about time to be welcomed by a Frenchie member , it will be hard to write a better english than your , will be easier for me to write in french but i was ask to keep this forum in english and i respect it . I'd never heard about PJ until your post here , "Rid of me" j'ai adoré ( ooops ! some french words !) . Hope you'll have fun here talking about what you like .