Shoes of your dreams...

SarahLou

For me, my dream shoes have to be these: http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/everybody/11198-best_louboutins_ever.html

I could probably just about afford to buy them next month if I wanted, but there's no way I would have the confidence to wear them, or ever find anything to wear them with, or ever go anywhere that I could wear them.

So yeah, they're a dream unfortunately. They're gorgeous though

Tough question.

1, I already have quite a few shoes of my dreams, mostly mj's and d-0rsey style but what I don't have is:

MJ's, leather, 4 1/2 to 5" stacked or thick heel w/at least a 1" wide strap and maby a 1/4" to none platform. (blk).

How about something like this?

post-1115-133522862339_thumb.jpg

From the Spiegel Catalog

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

hope this works

some beauties!

these are all louboutin

2nd pair are part of his new collection

3rd pair i want!

and the 4th! which are monica

oh ye the 1st and lst pairs as well! not being greedy now am i....

better start saving!

that fourth pair is definately amazing

• 1 month later...

I want a pair of these, i just love that insane colouring scheme, hell it would even be nice to just put it on display and look at! My next purchase may very well be these ones!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Blue-Black-Patent-Sexy-Pointed-Stiletto-Heel-Pump-7-5_W0QQitemZ330261891754QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

breaking social norms is a hobby of mine

I want a pair of these, i just love that insane colouring scheme, hell it would even be nice to just put it on display and look at! My next purchase may very well be these ones!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Blue-Black-Patent-Sexy-Pointed-Stiletto-Heel-Pump-7-5_W0QQitemZ330261891754QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

I see some girls around here in Brazil wearing what seems to be a copy of this design thatotherguy!

They really look great in the girls feet, unfortunatelly they're not available in my size.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

not sure if these will remain a dream for much longer..my local shop has the pink vivienne westwods in stock...........

the others are louboutin's

Very nice! I do love color...

Style is built from the ground up!

My dream shoes would be edible. Made from diferent flavoured and coloured candy. They would smell like honey suckle and never have touched the ground. When I wear them I will lay on the riverbank, on my belly, in the warm sunshine and watch turtles playing over the shingle in crystal clear water and giggle while the shoes are sucked and licked from my feet.

My dream shoes would be edible. Made from diferent flavoured and coloured candy. They would smell like honey suckle and never have touched the ground.

When I wear them I will lay on the riverbank, on my belly, in the warm sunshine and watch turtles playing over the shingle in crystal clear water and giggle while the shoes are sucked and licked from my feet.

Pure poetry... :o

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!