Shoes of your dreams...

SarahLou

What are they? Whether they exist or not, tell us about them, Id love to know. I'm terrible for knowing what I want a shoe to be like, and then trying to find it - I wish I could just look and be happy with what I see! For me, if I could afford it, I would buy a pair of Christian Louboutins Very Prive Pumps, in black or dark red patent. I know it's never going to happen, but I can dream!

Hello SaraLou and whilst browsing this site today found that burlesqueblue link and don't know if this link will work but I would love a pair of these but in silver but the straps to be much longer and criss cross all the way up to the knee and with at least a 6 inch heel!

http://www.acumendesigns.com/customers/burlesque/images/exclusive/BL1016-6G_large.jpg

If the link doesnt work they are under the Elusive & Platform section headed Gold strappy open heel closed toe shoe!

Tough question. 1, I already have quite a few shoes of my dreams, mostly mj's and d-0rsey style but what I don't have is: MJ's, leather, 4 1/2 to 5" stacked or thick heel w/at least a 1" wide strap and maby a 1/4" to none platform. (blk).

real men wear heels

A pair of black patent leather pumps with a 6" red patent leather high heel, or a pair of red patent leather pumps with a 6" black patent leather high heel. I love two-tones.

Try: http://www.sexyshoes.com/p-612-fetish-pump.aspx

They come in black patent (pvc) with red heels. Quite stunning.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Try: http://www.sexyshoes.com/p-612-fetish-pump.aspx

They come in black patent (pvc) with red heels. Quite stunning.

Thank you, Bubba, for the information and website. I had an elementry school teacher that wore two-tone high heels all of the time. That is probably what sparked my interest. Thank you again for the information.

As a big fan of simple stylish boots, my dream pair today exists but is not available in my size. They are something like the attachment: ankle boots, patent black leather, 12cm (4.5 inch) heels, pointed toes.

post-1974-133522861824_thumb.jpg

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

These lovely boots - and I say dreams as I can't afford something so pricey at the moment......

SQ

-staring through the window doe-eyed

Jealous here.

It's amazing the amount of wonderful shoes that are available in large sizes in North America. Here is Brazil is VERY hard to find them. And when find, as JeffB song said, they are very very ugly.

ShockQueen, I'm shocked on that stunning model.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

I think I already own all of the more exciting shoes I could possibly want, which are all 4"-6" spike heel black leather knee high boots. I just love boots like these.

However, what I really want most at the present time, that are very hard to find actually, is a much larger selection of shoes that I can wear in public, that can be easily hidden under jeans and are less obvious women's heeled shoes. Such as the ones here. Yes, they are not as sexy as my first link, but are very stealthy under jeans for public wearing. You just can't easily find a wide variety of shoes like that too often, eBay has been my good friend in finding shoes like this.

post-12379-133522861858_thumb.jpg

post-12379-133522861862_thumb.jpg

Just a simple, very sleek pair of cowboy boots that are made of very soft leather like a woman's boots, and with a knee high zippered shaft, with a leather lining, with a regular, ordinary 1.5-2.0" cowboy heel. -- Otherwise identical to a typical mens pair. That's it. And its AMAZINGLY and FRUSTRATINGLY difficult to find a pair like this with any regular consistency.

I must have misread the original post. I'm sure it said shoes of your dreams! Most of the shoes posted are from the internet's typical mass market shoe merchants or the high street. Hardly the stuff of dreams. Attached are my dream style of shoes that are unobtainable today. If someone would make this style again then they would probably make a killing.

post-9545-133522861904_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522861915_thumb.jpg

Benno, this is more like it !! The most elegant shoes have to be very high which means strong, to be reliable and comfortable. They must have leather uppers and soles and be a perfect fit. I think most of the pictures show handmade footware that fits this description. This is never going to be cheap, but I would rather spend £500 on a couple of pairs from the selection from Benno than have 10 pairs of inferior ill-fits and synthetics at £50 each. Shoes like these scream "wear me". I think men would have fewer issues with feeling comfortable if they kept the quality sky high along with the heel height. Can we find a cobbler who can really sort out something spectacular? M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

Benno, I simply love those shoes! Its such a shame that they don't seem to be around anymore. I wonder why they aren't...makes me wish I could make my own shoes. Thanks for those pictures, they are wonderful x And on that first post from you Benno...I do anything to own those dark red pumps, in the bottom right corner! They are gorgeous! Loving your taste in shoes :o

No actually, I read it just fine thanks. The shoes of my dreams at the moment are womens shoes that I can feel completely comfortable wearing in public, I gave an example of one pair that are close, but still not perfect. Sure benno's pictures are very nice examples of well made, extreme heels, but I wont feel comfortable wearing anything like that outside. My post was saying that I just can't find a very good selection in the non-blatant realm that don't scream "look at me I am wearing high heel women's shoes". That range of shoes is rather limited. So yes, that is my dream shoe at the moment. I am not ready to wear stiletto pumps in public. We cant all be that bold, but kudo's to you for being there. I almost want to make my own company where I can design shoes like I want. I know from reading this forum, there are a lot of guys wearing less than obvious heels in public and others that want to wear them out but can't find shoes they are comfortable in, they probably understand my point. :o

Im sure there would be lots of people who want them hhboots! Seems to be a very common problem, 2 of my guy friends are always looking for heels suitable to wear out, and saying that they can never find any, especially in their size. By 'shoes of your dreams', I just meant anything you wish you could have but don't, so I suppose everyone will have a different answer :o

Dreams? Shoes like these....

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446192452&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492709271&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1215625159388&ev19=1:2

And who's "dream shoe list" would be complete without a nice Christian Louboutin Lapono? :o

A nice thingh-high I have been known to dream of, also...never any big enough for my thighs...:-?

http://www.madamshoes.com/Pleaser/seduce-3028-black-stretch-patent.html

post-12454-133522861923_thumb.jpg

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Hi Sarah Lou.

If you'd do anything for the dark red pumps then I'd settle for... A gravel prepared Audi Quattro Sport S1 or Lancia Stratos rally car and a private forest track in East Sussex near to my flat.

Oh go on then I'll tell you where they are from.

6 inch Heels Forever (link) Scroll halfway down the page.

The style is called P16SA and they are only $150.

I have heard horror stories regarding delivery times and customer service.

If you really would do anything for them then now you have no excuse.

Best wishes,

Ben

post-9545-133522861924_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522861928_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522861932_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522861936_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522861938_thumb.jpg

Awesome stilettos them (cross straps on a heel to die for).

Thanks for the posting Stilettoscot!

I may have to start saving the pennies to get these though!

Benno... I am with you on most of the shoes I would kill for in my dreams are the extreme artwork of Stanton or from John Willie's Bizarre or Exotique... Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

I'd have Vera Wang personally design a pair of black pumps for me. Then we'd wear matching shoes and outfits for a special night out in Paris together.

On a more realistic level, I'd get a pair of 5" Clichy Pumps and show them off to every single girl in Manhattan and have the time of my life doing it. Since my self-controlled half just can't justify the cost per wear ratio of a CL Clichy Pump (even though it's within disposable income budget), I think that would make a good dream shoe.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

hope this works some beauties! these are all louboutin 2nd pair are part of his new collection 3rd pair i want! and the 4th! which are monica oh ye the 1st and lst pairs as well! not being greedy now am i.... better start saving!

post-1012-133522862025_thumb.gif

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

Since my self-controlled half just can't justify the cost per wear ratio of a CL Clichy Pump (even though it's within disposable income budget), I think that would make a good dream shoe.

Kneehigh,

Can I have a word with your "self-controlled half"?? I'd like to advise him to do it, and for both halves to wear said CL Clichy's to the heel meet in a couple weeks.. :o

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Astrid, So what is stopping you? £575 or the fact they stop at eu41 (grrrr). No wonder girls with larger feet get realy frustrated. As to my dream, it is a simple plain leather pointed toe court shoe with a 4" stiletto heel (which I have), and to wear them wherever I wish without feeling like a lepper. Simon.

post-1002-13352286228_thumb.jpg

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?