Roz's daily celeb spotted "shoes of the day"

Some great pictures today, and they're as big as I could make them within the forum size limit, so you can see the shoes in incredible detail today! 1000 pixels wide at their longest side. They're cute little shoes too!

24th July 2008 HQ BONUS!

Brittny Gastineau in gold, white and black sandals

Brittny Gastineau wears black, white and gold high heeled sandals with (approx) 4" mirrored heels which really catch the purple carpet nicely. She was pictured at the Absolut LA world premiere at Kress Club. Can anyone ID these shoes?

post-11189-133522863673_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522863678_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522863686_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522863693_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522863699_thumb.jpg

Has anyone seen Amanda Peet amking the rounds of talk shows for X-Files? She's been wearing some very edgy shoes and last night on Craig Ferguson's show they had a discussion with closeups of her "8 foot tall" heels.

I will keep an eye out for those shoes shrimper, thanks for the post. Here are some more close ups of Eva Longoria.

25th July 2008 HQ BONUS!

Eva Longoria in stacked wood heeled silver and pink peep-toes

Eva pictured a couple of days ago at the 2008 ALMA Awards in these lovely shoes. I always have a soft spot for stacked wood heels, not so sure about the two-tone upper though, although I love the shape of this shoe. What do people think?

evalongoria_closeup1.jpg and evalongoria_closeup2.jpg are both HQ.

6 days of this thread to go!

post-11189-133522863729_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522863736_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522863742_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522863746_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522863749_thumb.jpg

Well, not many people were replying so I wasn't sure if people were still looking. I was hoping people could ID some of the shoes etc, but not many people were even clicking "thanks" so I didn't want to spend a lot of time finding good pictures to post if people had got bored of the thread. Good to know a few members like the pics though. Maybe I will start the thread up again soon but I need to know enough people are interested as it takes a while to do those posts.

Good to know a few members like the pics though. Maybe I will start the thread up again soon but I need to know enough people are interested as it takes a while to do those posts.

Roz,

I have been lazy too, by not clicking "Thank You". I caught up on all your past posts.

Please keep them coming.

Thank You

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I will add my thanks which you richly deserve for doing this. Perhaps it may be better to do a weekly digest. Daily is just too much work. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Roz, I for one honestly miss this thread very very much and for our shortsightedness and lack of response you have decided to stop doing it. All we can all do is appologise for taking you for granted and it was a great great thread and we all I am sure have the highest respect for you.

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

I hope nobody thinks I'm sulking or angry (not that anyone has suggested this), it was just that I had no way of telling if people were reading the thread or not. I'm glad there are a few members who liked the pics though, so thanks :o

I hope nobody thinks I'm sulking or angry (not that anyone has suggested this), it was just that I had no way of telling if people were reading the thread or not. I'm glad there are a few members who liked the pics though, so thanks :o

Roz,

Look at the View Counter on this thread.

Over 4200 views, and the thread is only a month old!

Looks to me like everybody checks out this thread.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I admit, too. I subscribed to this thread, and gave few responses, and should have given more. I've been into the wedges and plats, but the other heels look fab. No doubt about it :-? Keep posting, and I'll keep reading :o

Formally "HHDude"

Thanks again for your replies. I know there is only so much you can say in reply to my posts but don't forget you can click that Say Thanks button, it lets me know you're still reading and more to the point still enjoying :o I really didn't mean to make a big deal out of it and I'm not emotionally blackmailing I just thought people had lost interest but as you guys say I was wrong :cool1: Maybe I will start posting pics again, but hope it's OK if I take a break for the time being. Also surprised HHDude you liked the wedges and plats, I sometimes think there are very few wedge/plat fans here :-?

Also surprised HHDude you liked the wedges and plats, I sometimes think there are very few wedge/plat fans here :o

Hey, I'm happy to be a fan. I could of sworn that there was another fan on here, not that long ago....

Formally "HHDude"

Also surprised HHDude you liked the wedges and plats, I sometimes think there are very few wedge/plat fans here :-?

I am one of them :o Platforms definitely, wedges more because it's less likely that people on the streets realize that I wear them. But when it comes to girls, I definitely prefer stilettos or at least slim heels over wedges.

well it may have been me

love wedges and plats as well...

posted a pic of my new louboutin wedges long ago!

:cool1: Link, please??? :-?

I am one of them :o Platforms definitely, wedges more because it's less likely that people on the streets realize that I wear them. But when it comes to girls, I definitely prefer stilettos or at least slim heels over wedges.

Oh yeah, Very true, Unless you're wearing like I wore out one time. Jeans weren't long enough to hide my peep-toes I was wearing. And they were wedges! xD

Formally "HHDude"

A new thread that I hope I can contribute to daily, where I post 'spotted' pics of celebs and their shoes.

I will try and post the very latest pics, so feel free to add your comments or ID shoes if I don't know what they are.

3rd July 2008

Kylie Minogue in Jimmy Choo lace sandals

Kylie Minogue receiving an OBE at Buckingham Palace in London on 3rd July 2008. She has worn these shoes before while in America on the Late Show with Craig Ferguson (see kylie_wornpreviously.jpg)

I know this is an old post I'm resurrecting but I'm new today and what do I find but my favourite celeb looking stunning in a pair high heels (as she always does).

A big thank you to Roz for these. :o

• 1 month later...