How many pairs do you own?

boundy1234

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't bought anything in a while. I'm always looking and I'm feeling the need to buy. At present, here is my stash: 1. Custom pair of La Piazza crotch-high boots with 6-inch heels in burgundy red 2. LSB black patent crotch-high boots with 7-inch heel and 1.5-inch platform 3. LSB crotch-high high White / black fleur-de-lis ballet boots 4. Black leather thigh high front lace boots with 5-inc heel 5. Black Poppies brand above the knee boots 6. Jean Gaborit custom riding boots with 4.5-inch heels (very passable) 7. Lee's Mardi Gras red patent ankle boots with 5-inch heels 8. Lee's Mardi Gras black patent above the knee boots with 4.5-inch heel 9. White kee boots with platform and spike heel 10. Lee-s Mardi Gras white / black spectator front lace shoes with 7-inch heels. 11. Othe shoes with 5" heels Need More,

• 1 month later...

I did not count them for a while. Maybe 30 +pairs in many styles: - Pointy toe shoes with 3" to 4" stilletto heel - Black sandals with plattform and 5" hells - Knee high pointy boots with 3" to 4" heel - Knee high boots with 3½" blade heel and square toe - Knee high boots with 3" wedge heel - Ankle boots with 3½" blade heel and sqare toe - Black wedge shoe with 3-4" heel (last purchase and one of my favorite) UPDATE: See attached picture of my black wedge shoes !

post-14338-133522868536_thumb.jpg

well, last time I attempted to count, I lost count somewhere in the low 300s, and normally buy 2 or 3 pair per month, should I be able to find some that I do not currently have. when others ask how many pair of shoes/boots I have, I normally reply " Imelda Marcos would be proud" . and I am sure that she would be proud of Dr.Shoe also. many of my shoes/boots are 4" heels, also many pair of 5" heels and several pair of 6" heels and higher (although those are reserved for use in the bedroom). also, not included in the counts are many pair of womens athletic shoes, and "low" heels ( 3" and lower, including flats). I no longer own any style of male footwear, and havn't for almost 25 years.

High heels forever, ward

At the present time, I really don't know how many pairs of shoes and boots I have. Mickey says too many, but it evidently doesn't apply to her. I don't even know how many pairs of shoes and boots she owns and I'm sure that she doesn't either. She just keeps buying them and I don't think that she ever did count them herself. That might be something to keep me busy on a cold, snowy evening sometime. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I just was reorganizing my house this weekend. I think I took about 40 pair to Goodwill! I usually sell my weeded shoes on Ebay, but sometimes it really isn't worth the hassle. So as of today, I have a 32 pair of heels...mainly pumps, but I have a few pair of boots, sandals, loafers, and peep toes. Now that I have this extra room, I will be growing my collection once again!

Style is built from the ground up!

Well I tripled my count in 3 months! From 1 pair, to three pairs:silly: 1 x Grey Patent 4" Pointy Pumps <-- these have the best fit 1 x Blue/black fading 4" Pointy Pumps <-- I dont wear these as often because they don't fit as well 1 x Black 4" Pointy pumps <-- just got these, they looked like they had a lower heel until I measured them when I got home... (I wanted to buy something with a lower heel but w.e)

breaking social norms is a hobby of mine

I like those wedge shoes Daniel. My collection has just started growing considerably this year with the introduction of streetheeling into my life. About this time last year, I was at around 5 pairs of hh shoes/boots total, today I have about 30 pairs and it grows by 1-3 pair each month.

Ooh, I love questions like this. I'd say about 15 pairs of boots and another seven or eight pairs of shoes, but it's nearly always boots as first choice. I started off buying all black, but have branched out as more styles and colours have become widely available - many stores now go up to a size nine (Next for one), and it's worth trying the size eights at Marks and Sparks, because they fit me like a glove (got a particularly nice grey suede brogue style knee boot pair with quite a high heel for M&S). One thing's for sure though, the heel can't be lower than 3 inches. My fave all-time boots are my black thigh boots from Cover Girl Shoes, which I don't think is around anymore, sadly. I'm even lucky enough to be able to wear these in the bedroom, for which I am eternally grateful! I've even worn those out and about, though I don't know how I plucked up the bottle to do that now. I'll go out with boots under jeans, but I think my confidence at tucking them in has suffered - not for any reason other than my own self-doubt, I hasten to add. Never had any comeback yet. I'd urge people to go for it at least once if they choose a safe environment and time.

I did not count them for a while. Maybe 30 +pairs in many styles!

Daniel,

The boots in your avatar. Do you have them also?

The look real nice. Where are trhey from?

Thank You

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

My collection has just started growing considerably this year with the introduction of streetheeling into my life...

Ain't that the truth! Up until a month ago, I had one pair - Fredericks 'skyscraper' (I guess it was back then) pump: 4 3/4" stilletto in red patent.

Since then (all from Payless):

Lance Flex point pump(4 1/4" in black patent)

Twist Bootine (3 3/4" in black suede-like)

Raven Platform (4" I think, black)

unnamed Platform Sandal (4", multicolor tan)

In addition I also got a Giorgio Brutini male ankle boots in Black patent snakeskin; they have a 1 3/4" heel.

Good afternoon gary0618

Yes, I also own the pair you see on my avatar and I wear them sometime to go to work :winkiss:

I got them at "Spring Shoes". see link below:

http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/city/69120430-frineit

I already looked in the USA website (change the flag on top of page) but they are not there !

Looks like they are only available in Canada. (Wondering why...)

I suggest you print a picture of it from website and ask for it at your local store

(There is a "store locator" on top of page beside the flag)

Good luck !

• 4 months later...

I estemate about 130+ most of them are open/peeptoe pumps and a few high heeled sandals and Mary Janes. mixed in ........and NO BOOTS ! Boots don't work for me . Bluegrass

I have been Banned for emailing abuse to tech when he tried to help me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm paring down. To about 10, I think. I just don't need to be lugging heels around when they're either uncomfortable or not appropriate if I choose to wear them out.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.