How many pairs do you own?

boundy1234

Hi everybody, how many pair of high heels do you own? and what height are they? i own a pair of black high heels with 5 1/2 inch and interchangable ankle straps and locks! Love ´em! But i would like to buy more and more! and i will....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far have managed to get hold of this for the collection 3 pairs of thigh high boots, red, black and white patent with 4 inch heels 3 pairs of stiletoes/pumps all with ankle straps, red, black and white patent with 5 inch heels 1 pair of ankle high lace up boot, red patent with 6 inch heel 1 pair of the "scream" red patent 7 inch metal heel with small ankle strap 1 pair of red patent lace up knee high boot with 6 inch heel and small platform 6 pairs of various clear/glass platform "lap dancer" shoes of various colours and last but not least 4 pairs of the same style heels but where they are completely the same colour and not the clear platform (all patent of course!!!) If I had the funds I would be spending much much more and all mostly purchased from Howcool.com or the suprise suprise shops along oxford st. Oooppps forgot to mention have just ordered today from Howcool the Pleaser Mary Jane pump with 6 inches with the red patent heel and black patent shoe and 2 front red straps! Couldnt resist!

Too many to count. Being a size 7 UK is a blessing and a curse because I know that any shoes I see on the high st will definitely fit me. Probably well over 100 pairs between my girlfriend and I (we both have the same size feet). There are shoes everywhere in our flat. Cheers, Ben

7 now. More (pairs and variety) soon. All stiletto heeled shoes. A pair of 4" L'Heroux, elongated toe, black patent pump. A pair of 4 1/2" black pointy-toe pumps with buckle design on toe-box. A Pair of 4", pointy toe, dark brown sling-backs. A Pair of 5" (1/2" platform) red-mesh, peep-toe pumps with brown/wood colored heel and platform. A pair of 5 1/2" (1/2" platform) black patent, clear heeled sandals. A pair of 5 1/2" black D'Orsay pumps. A pair of 6" Pleaser Domina, again, black patent. Not much variety...I know...but working on that!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

u lucky b'stard! Only have about 40 prs myself and soulmate will only let me have hers when she's bored with them, same size too...

If you have the same size feet why not share shoes? I find it a bit like having your own knife and fork set each and not just using whatever is in the drawer.

I genuinely don't know. I once counted just over 400 pairs but that was a long time ago and since then I went through a phase where I was adding about 4 or 5 pairs a week. I have just about stopped buying now, partly through lack of funds and partly because I rarely see a pair I don't already own of a similar design..

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Last I checked, about 35 pairs; pumps, wedge sandals, stiletto sandals, a few platforms, 2 pairs of boots, and couple of espadrilles. What's nice is having a walk-in closet now so I can have them out instead of stashed in a footlocker.

Hello, everyone! :smile:

70 +.

Few pumps, most of them ankle strap stiletto sandals.

DeSalto

Almost the same here, except for the "70+" part... :thumbsup: I have around 20 pairs, with 3 pumps, 3 slides and the rest ankle strap sandals (my favorites, by the way).

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Hello, everyone! :smile:

Hey Kennard. Have you got a good photo of the shoes in your Avatar? I really like the look of them... Where are they from?

Regards,

Ben

Unfortunately, at the moment I don't have any better pics, just the ones from my original post (Fucsia Sandals). Once I have more free time, I'll try to take some new pictures of all my heels, using the digital camera I bought a few months ago. If the conditions allow, I might even put up a video or two. :thumbsup:

As DeSalto mentioned on another thread (see here), these are from a brazilian manufacturer called Datelli. Check out their web site, they're showcasing the Winter 2008 collection, with some interesting models, like the ones below.

K.

post-1960-133522861267_thumb.jpg

post-1960-13352286127_thumb.jpg

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

• 3 weeks later...

Probably well over 100 pairs. If the wife wore the same size as I do the count would be much higher. While I wear a common size (10) she only wears a 6!! You guys who can swap with your mates are so lucky!!!!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

I haven't really counted. But if I count my boots i'm probably around 10 pairs or so. And i'm in your boat docs. I take a size 9 or 10 depending on the shoe or boot

I genuinely don't know. I once counted just over 400 pairs but that was a long time ago and since then I went through a phase where I was adding about 4 or 5 pairs a week. I have just about stopped buying now, partly through lack of funds and partly because I rarely see a pair I don't already own of a similar design..

I think somebody is spoiled.:-?

As for me, I don't know. never counted but I estimate between 40 and 60.:o

real men wear heels

I currently own: 2 pair of slides (4 inch and 6 inch with platforms) 3 pair of stilettos (3 inch, 4 inch mary janes, and 5 inch peep toes) 2 pair of strappy sandals (both 5 inch with one inch platform) 2 pair of clogs (both three inch) 3 pair of classic 4 inch closed toe pumps 1 pair of ballet heels 1 pair of thigh highs with a 6 inch heel and two inch platform 1 pair of 3 inch heeled go go boots and 16 pairs of what my wife refers to as "stripper shoes" (6 inch heels with four inch platform all the way up to a custom made 18 inch steel stiletto heel, 12 inch platform, open toe, open heel with quadruple ankle strap. I have to duck to walk in the house with those on. They are mostly for the bedroom :o ) Sorry, no pictures as of yet. Working on getting back home first.

"Happiness comes from within, but if there is nothing within, you can never truly be happy." - Me

too many for them to be hidden all the time.... :o over the years have chucked out a loads of them through guilt as well... probably binned over 40 pairs.... :-? how i wish i've kept them.... at the moment i have around 50 or so pairs from 6 inch stilettos, knee high boots (FMB), calf boots, 5 inch pumps, wedges to ballet flats..... have to say... i love all femine style shoes irrespective of the heels....

Probably close to 200 pair. Like Dr. Shoe, I only buy something that is unique and high quality of a style I do not already own. Am lucky we have a second hand store where shoes are $3.50 and I wear size 9-1/2 - 11. It is not unusual for me to buy 2 or 3 pair at a time. I always wear women's shoes and have since high school (1966). Flats, heels, sandals, boots, winter boots, athletic shoes, and even safety boots.

Hmm...had to do some counting. 9 pairs of (black, brown, gray) cowboy boots that range from 2.5" to 3.5" heels. All except for two are knee high. 1 pair 3.5" black boots that look like the ones in my avatar. 1 pair 4" blade heel black knee boots. 1 pair each of black 4" and 5" stiletto ankle strap pumps. 1 pair of 3" ankle strap wedge sandals. I'm currently wearing the sandals right now.

Guest Loveshiheels

At the moment I have 7 pairs. 1 pair of red cross-strap 2 pairs of black courts, 1 pair of Mary Jane's 1 pair of D,orsay 1 pair of Platforms. 1 pair of sandles I,m also on the look out for a pair of knee high boots.