What Gorgeous shoes she has on

Amanda

From time to time I've complimented Ladies on their footwear, getting a simple Thanks/TU along with a smile. With few I also uttered those infamous words "If Ya Don't Mind Me Askin' Too, Where Didja Get Um??", getting a truthful responce in reply. Few of these have been actually with some of my Female cohorts to boot, even about Boots. 8-D

Boots Rock!!!!

• 2 years later...

Wow, I can believe more guy haven't complimented women on their shoes. I have done this on many occasions and have never received anything negative in response. Every time I have received a glowing smile and a gracious thank you in return. So remember guys don't compliment women on their shoes. That's my job. lol

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I’ll complement a lady on her choice of boots every chance I get, mind you I’m wearing mine when I do it, and I have always gotten a thank you and a nice smile. Maybe I’m just sensitive to how I heel when I get a “nice boots” complement and like to pass it on. I have no reason to think the ladies would be any less appreciative. I also make sure my body language conveys that my comment is not a pick up line; rather, it’s just a nice complement.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I am ALWAYS complimenting women on their shoes/boots/nail polish, and have only ever received thanks in return. I haven't thought to ask where they got them. Sounds like I have a new plan.....