What Gorgeous shoes she has on

Amanda

:thumbsup: If you saw a woman in the street wearing the most gorgeous shoes, what action would you ultimately take if any and all things were possible?. If you were released of all Taboos, inhibitions and responsibilities?. What might you do or say?.

I usually get my wife to ask the girl in question where she got them and that they are really nice as like other Men here some of us feel taht the woman will take any such remarks the wrong way.

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

I probably would browse through various shoe-selling websites to check if I can find these or similar shoes, then potentially buy them for my wife. They almost positively won't come in my size, and I wouldn't buy those for myself anyway. I can't remember that I ever asked a lady where she bought her heels.

If the inhibitions were gone, I would definately ask her where they were from, and how great they look with her outfit. Good points have been made earlier about HOW to do this (like approaching from the front, including the entire wardrobe, etc)... I'm not sure if I could help it. I might even explain my love for shoes like she had....which, I am sure if not done perfectly right, would get me kicked in the cookies or something.. :thumbsup:

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

So no proposals of marraige or and afternoon in a hotel room or even lunch?. Not one of you even wanting to kiss or hold them, borrow them or offer to buy them. You're all so much more decent than I thought.

So no proposals of marraige or and afternoon in a hotel room or even lunch?.

Not one of you even wanting to kiss or hold them, borrow them or offer to buy them.

You're all so much more decent than I thought.

Amanda, will you marry me? Of course, during the afternoon in a hotel room, while we eat lunch, and I caress and kiss your heels as I borrow them and dig money out of my wallet to buy them?:thumbsup:

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

I have a girlfriend that I'm deeply in love with so it would be wrong to do anything other than ask where we can get a pair of your shoes from. Also depending on your overall dress and attitude you might get an invite to a fancy dress party.

I have a girlfriend that I'm deeply in love with so it would be wrong to do anything other than ask where we can get a pair of your shoes from.

Also depending on your overall dress and attitude you might get an invite to a fancy dress party.

Lol, I'm really not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not.

I do like fancy dress parties though.

Not one of you even wanting to kiss or hold them, borrow them or offer to buy them.

Thinking back to my single days ... I preferred to go to bars and clubs where the likelyhood to find girls wearing high heels is quite high. When I saw a girl with really nice high heels (and I liked the rest of her), in many cases I approached her and started a small talk. But not about her shoes, and not too course (lunch, marriage, hotel room, etc.).

At the end, my now wife did not wear heels the night we met, but she normally does otherwise :thumbsup:

It once happened to me! :] I simply told her she had wonderful boots on and that she was really nice with them. I didn't ask her where she purchased them because I've an identical pair!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

I usually get my wife to ask the girl in question where she got them and that they are really nice as like other Men here some of us feel taht the woman will take any such remarks the wrong way.

Ditto.

But if I felt at the time it was appropriate to ask, I would be as polite as possible and say something like, " excuse me if you don't mind, might I ask where you purchased those beautiful shoes"?

real men wear heels

Johnie,

What would you say if she asked "Why do you want to know??"?

First of all I would probably be wearing heels myself so that ? would already be answered. If I wasn't wearing heels at the time, I would be honest with her and tell her, depending on the style, that either my wife or I would like to get a pair.

real men wear heels

Since I would not have the inhibitions and responsibilities of my actions, I would very politely ask her where she purchased her shoes after giving her a compliment of her very nice shoes. :thumbsup:

This would be my response and action that I would also take. I might even ask her how much they cost, if she wouldn't mind telling me.

Anything's possible? No Taboos?

I'd write her a short note telling her how beautiful she looked, how much I admired her shoes and dress, and asking if she might spare time for a cup of tea at the café down the block. I’d tell her a little bit about myself and explain that I’d like to know her better. I’d say I knew it was an unusual approach, but what harm could come from sharing tea? With a rose from the flower shop and a smile, I’d slip her the note and make my way toward the café before she had a chance to overcome her surprise and appreciate the situation.

Then we'd spend the next few weeks getting to know each other VERY well :thumbsup:

Anything’s possible!

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe some replies to this thread:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/your_favourite_shoe_pictures/10923-black_5_5_inch_heels_ff_nylons.html

give you an idea about the more spontaneous reactions? :o

If I have a blank slate to work from, (no relationship issues one either side, and no social restraints) I would approach her directly, express my admiration for her and her taste, then address the shoes. If I got a positive response then I would continue and find out her attitudes and take it as far as we are both comfortable. I would break off at the first sign of negativity.

Hey Amanda, Thanks for bringing up this subject and for some of the post in response have given me some pointers. I have had some experiences of asking after just noticing their footwear. I was probably the one who was more scared to approach them and I am sure it put me in their eyes as some kind of a high heel fanatic. There were a couple of occassions when I saw them again in passing later and they seem to make a little extra effort to avoid eye contact or any other acknowledgements. Guess I'd better work on my approach to see the person who just happens to be wearing the gorgeous pair of pumps, instead of fixating on their footwear.

• 3 months later...

I was in a starbucks and this attractive older, mid 40s, woman was putting sugar in her drink as I walked up to do the same. She had a sweet smile, the kind that was just genuine. I looked down and she had open toed heels and a beautiful french ped. After looking down, she saw me looking and smirked ever so slightly....I stirred my coffee, and it just came out ...I told her how great her toes looked and loved her taste in heels as I was sort of walking away [i guess using it as an escape route since I was nervous]. She was absolutely floored. I think I stunned her and she just stopped in her tracks, smiled ear to ear and said "thank you SO much...thank you".

It was the only time I ever said anything and it was b/c she seemed so approachable. I would imagine that most women [or men] in heels have to know that other's are looking and most would take the compliment in stride, but in today's world, one might come off like some sort of creep to some.

No inhibitions? I'd ask her to go shopping to get US some heels, maybe go for a ped with her after. :winkiss:

Amanda, Another of your excellent and far reaching questions. I find that the easiest time to do this is in the shoe shop when a woman is wearing nice shoes and looking in the mirror. A compliment passed then is amost always gratefully received as it helps them make up their mind about how they look in them. Any other time, it can seem like a poor attempt at a pass. But as you say inhibitions, taboos etc do not apply, and hopefully both ways, then I would compliment on the whole outfit and how well the shoes add the finishing touch. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Hi Amanda I agree with thighboots you start some far reaching threads, Well done again! I must admit I havent followed back to many posts prior to august so sorry for lateness, may not be the last, will take history homework and catch up. I have half followed around a store for further looks, trying to be discrete and not stare, now maybe with the courage and confidence being stronger, I would offer the compliment and enquire if I thought it a good time.

I wholeheartedly go along with what Thighboots2 has said. I think the shoe store would be the place for complimenting a lady on the shoes she is checking out in the mirror. It could help her to realize from another person that they compliment her outfit and she should buy them and may help her to make up her mind on doing so. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I agree. Just last Saturday at the NE Ohio Heel Meet, when we were in Aldo's, there was a young lady trying on some red heels. She was trying to make up her mind about them afterward, when I approached her and said, "Excuse me, but you looked really great in those red heels!" She absolutely beamed and said, "Well, thank you!" I made her day. She never noticed my heels, but that's ok. GWL