154 members have voted

1. 1. What's The Sexiest way?

• Short Skirt
    • Medium SKirt
    • Long Skirt
    • Pants with the shoe covered
    • Pants with the shoe half covered
    • Pants with the shoe totaly visible

I answered short skirt, as I like seeing legs too. But, I would have answered all of the above had it been there. Every outfit that can be thought of on a women looks awsome with the right heels!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

The question is "what is the sexiest way", and that means it's a bit harder to think about which of all those sexy ways is the sexiest :smile:

I voted for two extremes: short skirt, as that's showing everything, from the thigh over the long leg to the high heels; and pants totally covering the heels. I voted for that one because I really like to be teased like that :thumbsup: What I mean is sth like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=2JFtHTAs2h8

Or does that count as "half-way covered"?

I ticked the lot. It depends on so many different factors. I couldnt possibly narrow it down to one or 2. I have to say that I find women with pants covering all but the point incredibly sexy, as of late. There is something incredibly intriguing about it. However, a knee length skirt with some leather knee high boots will always be a welcome site.

I answered pants with shoe half covered because this is the look that women wear that inspired the look I like to wear when I am wearing high heels publicly (the pantsuit look with high heels).

I voted for "medium skirt" since that is my overriding preference since I was much younger. Pumps and long skirts on the right body can be very nice looking as well. As others mentioned, high heels and pants can be great too. Ever since Kneehighs (I think it was) mentioned an online store called shopbop.com, I have really found women's jeans and pants with pumps or other high heels to be very interesting. In many cases, the longer the jeans get, the more curious I become. Check out the site. To me, it is actually inspiring since it seems to be a source for some interesting combinations for street heeling. I just tried skinny jeans today with heels to stop for gas and from above, I thought it looked amazing. Anyways, that was a long way to say, I vote for "medium skirts", but as others mentioned, in the right combinations, women look great in all six cases. :o Pumps 'n' Denim (mndnspmp)

I voted for the short skirt,but i would have to agree with tstraps post and say when she is wearing them. it doesnt matter if its with a skirt ..long ,medium or short, it doesnt make a differance if it's with pant's covering them or showing them.just as long as she is wearing them it's fine with me:thumbsup:

I often drop by to read the latest posts in this thread. But today I was sad to see that the title had changed, I preffered the original one myself. Now please gents do you have any hot tips for Autumn? :o

I voted for either a medium length skirt, preferably bias cut, in winter with a nice pair of knee boots, and in summer peep-toe slings worn bare with red toenails and freshly waxed legs. If worn with courts, then I look for the teel-tale wrinkle at the ankle. I also selected pants with the shoe half covered, I assumed when standing still. With a generous cuff, this gives a nice swish when in motion and also gives glimpses of the shoes. To me, sexy is about showing some of the goods, but not the entire stock. I have never liked pole dancing clubs, strip joints and so on because there is nothing left to my imagination. If you get too much too easily, then you do not appreciate what is left over. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

i agree with all the responses that is hard to narrow it down to a couple of choices ... if I had to rank ... short skirt and pants with covered heel at the top, but very closely followed by the other choices.

I think two styles do it for me.

1:

Tight pencil skirt (hobble skirt?) to the knee. Maybe one small split at the rear, though newer elasticated materials make this unnecessary, and the unbroken line looks better anyway. Seams preferred, but micro-fishnets would be perfectly acceptable. Patent stiletto ankle boots (see avatar) though patent courts are nearly as good. High wide (patent) belt is a finishing touch that should be included. Very forties, but.... oooo-eeeerrr.....

MUST do a photo of Mrs Freddy wearing this lot. :-?

2:

More Club than street, a short/tight/fitted mini-skirt, with to the knee (not below) boots. Dark tights, with high slim/block heels or blades ~ both good.

No danger of Mrs Freddy posing for that one. :cool1::o

I think two styles do it for me.

1:

Tight pencil skirt (hobble skirt?) to the knee. Maybe one small split at the rear, though newer elasticated materials make this unnecessary, and the unbroken line looks better anyway. Seams preferred, but micro-fishnets would be perfectly acceptable. Patent stiletto ankle boots (see avatar) though patent courts are nearly as good. High wide (patent) belt is a finishing touch that should be included. Very forties, but.... oooo-eeeerrr.....

MUST do a photo of Mrs Freddy wearing this lot. :cool1:

2:

More Club than street, a short/tight/fitted mini-skirt, with to the knee (not below) boots. Dark tights, with high slim/block heels or blades ~ both good.

No danger of Mrs Freddy posing for that one. :w00t2::-?

Looks like I agree with you here almost completely (finally!) :w00t2: 1 & 2 are definitely well described very sexy, but what I definitely also like are suit pants with high stiletto pumps or boots half covered (as described above somewhere). But I certainly like the pencil skirt description :o