Feet getting big? or boots shrinking?

highheeltrained

ok i bought a pair of black leather thigh high boots back in the beginning of winter. last time I wore them was in March. I decided to wear them out tonight since it was going to be cool night but when I went to try them on, they were really tight. When I bought them and wore them, they fit perfectly and were really comfortable but now they seem to small and gets painful to wear after awhile. I wear tall heels and boots all the time but these seem to cut off blood circulations. I admit I have gained some weight since I last wore them but not much. im 23 so I should have stopped growing all over. But is it my feet has gotten bigger or has my boots some how shrunk?

your feet will "gain weight" along with other parts of your body. Plus, the fact that the weather is warmer than it was last winter and two things might have happened...your legs might be larger because of water retention and your boots might has shrunk slightly because of the hot weather. I wouldn't worry about it. The boots, if they are natural leather will stretch to your feet and form to your legs with wearing.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

wear them in the bath like i do.... get them almost dry, not bone dry, on da windowsill, then wear them again. Wear them around da house for a bit b4 goin streetheeling... and remember, not all shoes r the same actual size anyway. I'm mostly uk 6 - 7, but sacre bleu, have got one pair of 8's. Tho i've rubbed the size off, dont do big feet....