Xmas Heels

Fred

I thought it might be fun to have some heel related discussions on an Xmas theme. I for one will be given my wife HH ankle boots as one of her presents, but I doubt she will be wearing on what I suspect will be a very hectic Christmas morning. Some initial thoughts for discussions:- 1. Wearing heels whilst cooking the Christmas Diner? 2. Wearing special heels over the holiday period? Perhaps when going out? 3. Receiving or giving heels as a present? Happy Xmas Fred

I have given my wife heels/boots for Christmas for years. She hates it, but I do it anyway. She will wear boots on Christmas Eve, if we are alone. She will not wear heels on Christmas. She did wear boots to 4 or 5 holiday parties this season. I will beg her to wear boots to bed on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. I've got a 50/50 chance.

Everyone should wear boots!

lets hear about what new shoes were bought new for christmas! i bought my s/o a pair of electric blue 6 1/4" :( classic pumps and also a pair of 4" :) black suede ankle boots. both really nice shoes/boots. i liked to blue pumps so much that i bought myself a pair of them also, they came with a 6 3/4" :lol: heel. got all of them off of ebay, really great prices.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

I wore my 4 inch heel boots for the entirity of Christmas day, including church, Christmas dinner, opening presents, tea time, and beyond. Most of this time was spent just with family, which was nice...

Before Christmas day, all of my family except my brother knew about my heels, and I wanted it to stay that way... but at Christmas dinner my sister mentioned my heels, so my brother kinda found out then. I then spent the afternoon showing off my heels and being completely relaxed in them, which I really enjoyed. He gave my shoes LOTS of stares.... if my shoes had the capability, I'm sure they would have been blushing a lot given how much he was staring!

I'm quite glad he knows about them now, as it means I can be completely relaxed in heels whenever I'm around the house, and I don't need to worry about hiding them at all... :lol:

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

I bought my wife a pair of sexy ankle boots with 4.5 inch heels & very pointed toes from River Island for Christmas. She wore them with a leather skirt & stockings on a night out with friends, she looked fantastic. Will try to get a picture of them when I get my digital camera next week. Neil