Hello

Welcome Lucky Lucan to HHP. Most of the male mebers here also enjoy seeing a woman dressed in sexy high heels. Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions any time and welcome again.

Welcome Lucky. Always nice to have another open minded male to share with. Your not alone when you say you love to see other women in heels. We all do, just most of us like the pleasure of wearing them our selves. Whats your openion on that, if i may ask and how would you react if you seen a male at the local store in blue jeans, t-shirt and heels? Thanks.

real men wear heels

Welcome Lucky. Always nice to have another open minded male to share with. Your not alone when you say you love to see other women in heels. We all do, just most of us like the pleasure of wearing them our selves. Whats your openion on that, if i may ask and how would you react if you seen a male at the local store in blue jeans, t-shirt and heels? Thanks.

Thanks all for the welcome, Johnieheel to be honest I have no interest in wearing heels myself, but I'm a each to his own kind of person so if guys want to wear heels why not? how would I react in the circumstances you describe, I would probably look twice because it's something you don't normally see, other than that I probably wouldn't give it much thought.

Thanks all for the welcome, Johnieheel to be honest I have no interest in wearing heels myself, but I'm a each to his own kind of person so if guys want to wear heels why not? how would I react in the circumstances you describe, I would probably look twice because it's something you don't normally see, other than that I probably wouldn't give it much thought.

Would be nice if all men think like you. Thanks for the reply. GOOD answer!

real men wear heels

I appreciate your feelings on the subject and I especially like your attitude. If everyone felt the way you did about men wearing high heels, there would be a more assured comfort zone to wearing high heels in public. Please continue to comment on any subject anytime.

I appreciate your feelings on the subject and I especially like your attitude. If everyone felt the way you did about men wearing high heels, there would be a more assured comfort zone to wearing high heels in public. Please continue to comment on any subject anytime.