New Years Resolutions Anyone?

Anybody out there still bother to make New Years resolutions? I know that this is probably pretty high on most of our lists, but I resolve to be more adventurous with my high heels in public, and to try to be more self confident. I'm sure that with the help of this great group I'll be able to really work on this. :lol:

Mine is to just get my act together and sort my life out once and for all.

Julietta xxx

Eek! So's mine.

Well, actually, I have another resolution: 1280x1024x16bpp.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I think I will be making some New Year's Revolutions when I get back to work. I like spinning in my office chair at work. :lol: It is difficult to make a resolution when one is living six months for planning, and week to week for finances. I guess I will resolve to say no to my mother a bit more, that might be a good start for me. And I resolve to actually put some money in my savings account on pay days. How's that?

1. To retire from work before or on my 40th birthday. 2. To get my waist down to 28" (it's 32" at the moment). I guess that's two that are gonna be broke.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

My problem in the past has been that I have always chosen resolutions that required great effort. No wonder I was doomed to fail. So I have a new plan for the new year; choose resolutions that come naturally with little effort. So here are my resolutions for 2003: 1. Gain more weight. 2. Spend more than I make. 3. Pay more taxes. 4. Procrastinate more. 5. Decrease my productivity at work. Somehow I feel that I should have a very successfull year keeping these resolutions. :lol:

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I like those resolutions PJ! I decided to give up smoking .... but then I've never smoked so that one should be acheivable :lol: Finding a new job is high on my list of resolutions. Buy lots more heels... better get the new job first!

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

I think I should make a resolution to be less paranoid, delusional, pathetic and to grow up!

:rofl:

But you can't be less paranoid - they might really be out to get you :lol:

And you can't grow up - once one man does it, then women will expect the rest of us to do it too :(

:rofl:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Time to go out and get me some whipped cream pie. I have to get a start on my new year's resoultions as soon as possible. hmmmm, these pants fit me last week. I guess they must have shrunk in the wash.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

1. Lose weight 2. Get waist back down to under 30" (currently 35") 3. Learn to stand and walk in my ballets (or a pair, at least!) 4. Spend more time on my railways (I haven't touched my layouts for 7 months and one's due for exhibition in April !) !!eek!! 5. Get the car serviced and the cat to the vet's Anyway, a great and prosperous New Year to All !!