Most your feet have hurt?

mick18

Lets hear about the time your feet have hurt the most from wearing heels. Mine was the day I spent 10 hours in 5" Pointy Pumps. Hardly got to sit down that day. My feet were on fire.

Probably this past Saturday night at the techno club for 4+ hours in res mesh, peep toe 5" pumps.

What is res mesh? Peep toes can be killer if they cut into the big toe...

mine was coming back to Pitsburgh, PA, where I live from a business trip from phoenix Arizona. Checked my suitcase and had a small carry on bag and my purse. The 5 PM flight got cancelled and they couldn't get me out until the res-eye...the late flight at 11;20 PM...and it flew to Boston and then I was stuck there for 3 hours before I could get the connecting flight to Pittsburgh and arrive there the next morning. I did a lot of sitting and waiting but there was a lot of shuffling through the airport and I had on a pair of 4 1/2" black stiletto slingback pumps that were more fashion than function that I had on all that day so I pretty much was stuck in them for about 24 hours until I got home the next day.

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Ironically, the most my feet ever hurt involved a pair of 2 1/2" Nine West sling backs with pointed toes. Last summer, I went to a drag show for a friend of mine's very first performance. He had been toying with the idea of performing for a couple of months, so I told him if he performed that I would wear a skirt to his debut. I actually never expected him to go through with it, so I was a bit shocked to hear that he was going to go through with it. Being summer, my legs were pretty hairy and I didn't plan on shaving so I wore a pair of nude pantyhose with a pair of black stockings over them. This mostly covered the hair, but my toes were a bit restricted in the layered leg ware. I found a knee length red skirt at a thrift store, put on a white pullover and a black blazer and my sling backs and off I went. I got to the club about 9:00, met some friends and danced until the show started at midnight. I stood throughout the show and danced more until about 3:00 AM. I was then convinced to go to an after party that lasted until 7:00 AM. Eventually, hair or not, I lost the stockings for my drive home. In addition to tight stockings, the only thing I could figure was that the sling backs didn't provide much support in the back and my heels slid about on the shoes. Also, since the toes wee a bit pointed they just added to the stress. I would have killed that night for a foot massage!

Style is built from the ground up!

As reported before, about 25 years ago in a club waiting for a fashion show to start. One of my first ever HH experiences, that had me waiting in a crowd unable to move about unless I left the arena and missed the show. I wasn't stood there that long in the great scheme of things (less than 3 hours total) but it felt like I had impaled the balls of my feet onto stakes protruding from the ground. I wouldn't give up though. I knew then my being there was a one of my life's highlights and I had to savour every moment. I did then, and I (still) do now. :thumbsup:

today did usual 5 mile walk with soulmate and her dog in 4 1/2" heels, cos I was in a rush and couldnt b bothered to down size in heels. Nice. Will make this a regular. Canvas, block heels, nine west, uk6 Switch to brown suede 4" wedge knee boots in the wet...

I wore 5" stiletto high heels one day when I ran errands all morning. I did a little housework that same day in the same high heels. That night, I went dancing in a similar pair of 5" high heels and danced for four hours. The next day, my feet and calves were a little sore, but it went away as the day progressed.

Wore those same nine west 4 1/2" black canvas block heels all last evening, in bed , to the paper shop this morning, around the flat, and now just got back from the 5 miles dog walk. No pain ! Could wear size sixes these permanently, totally wkd heels !!

When I had the house to myself once when my mum and dad went away for a holiday I had my 6 inch calf lace boots on from the minute I woke up to only take them off when having a shower and my feet were killing me after a few hours but did everything I could to get through the "pain barrier" as I just could not stand the thought of taking them off as love'd the freedom of walking around in high heels with no way of getting caught and even though it did hurt I couldnt sit down for long as just wanted to keep walking around and improve my stride as my aim is to always try and walk in high heels like I am on a catwalk!

LOL I am actually yet to try that as seen some postings about wearing wet heels or getting them wet and we did have a stand up shower unit so that would have worked perfectly as could shower and still be able to stand in the heels! Think I would need a shower mat as wouldn't fancy taking a slip in 6 inch heels and causing injury!!!

oh, I think the absolute worst time for me was a fetish party wearing 5.75" with no platform for about 4-5 hrs straight, with almost no sitting areas. It was quite painful at the end of the night, but I vowed to keep the heels ON for the duration! I remember almost collapsing on the way back to the car in the parking lot and nearly twisted my ankle, so they came off right there with about 20-30 yards to go before we reached the car. I think I was actually wearing the same outfit as in my avatar, and I know those are the same heels! They are Jante heels, almost identical to Pleaser's DOMINA-431 "The silver Lining" insoles are GREAT for added comfort in tall heels! I would almost say they are a necessity.

post-7739-133522861281_thumb.jpg

Guest Loveshiheels

I have a pair of courts and a pair of D,orsays both with 5.5" heel that are very painfull after about 4 hours. I think alot of this is due to me having wide feet. Since I only wear these at home thats not a problem, I just take them off when the heels get to painful. I don,t do pain and I do have other heels I can wear any way. My other heels don,t have a problem and can wear them all day.I also have a pair of 5.5" sandles that don,t give me any pain either.

• 1 month later...

I think that if you try those INSOLIA inserts (I plan to buy a pair soon I think) your feet wont hurt NEARLY as much for long periods of time, I've read that you can wear your heels almost ALL day before any kind of foot pain will be felt.:o

I find the pain to occur at the oddest times. For example, I can be at a club all night on my feet - dancing and walking around. But...as soon as I take that first step outside on the street, my paws screem bloody murder. But that has only happened a few time so that's good at least.

In extreme heels, more then 4 inches, yes, my feet hurt a bit in the ball area. I was studying those insolia technology: 1) they're not available in Brazil 2) they're not available in sizes above 12 But I started reading about it and the concept. The secret is to reduce the weight that is shifted toward the balls of the feet, NOT to cushion that area in the shoe. To do it is simple (they say it's rock science): I tryied to insert some cushion in the arch area of my highest boots. The idea is to gently support the feet in this area. Since feet are different from person to person, the amount of cushioning is variable. The heel (of your foot, not the shoe's) is then shaped in the pointy position. This way, the heel of the shoe + the cushion in arches + the toe area receives a more distributed pressure. It worked great for me, I can wear and stand up a lot more time then I did with regular ball cushioning!!! It seems that modern shoes from good brands come with this arched shape in the sole (some come with insolia itself) and it helps a lot to distribute the pressure in the sole of your feet. I expect that this helps those that have pain with the highest heels. If some point is not clear, please ask.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Yes, but not what I usually hear from girls, which is that the front sole of their feet hurts. For me it's more when a strap cuts into my foot somewhere, particularly with thong mules.