Music that fits

Francis

for starters: Venus In Furs - Velvet Underground The Low Spark of The High-heeled Boy - Traffic New Boots and Panties - Ian Dury and the Blockheads Kinky Boots - Patrick McNee and Honour Blackman These Boots Are Made For Walking - Nancy Sinatra Hell On High Heels - Motley Crue any more takers?

first try on the new board ... Well I do like music a lot ... no, I'm addicted. When in heels (or when wearing feminine attire) ... Julie London, Peggy Lee, Joni Mitchell (Both sides now), 40's torch singers, quiet storm and silky soul ... Sylvester ... sophisticated stuff essentially Cheers, Vanessa

High-Heel Sneakers (Higgenbotham) Put on your red dress baby, 'Cause we're going out to night. Put on your red dress baby, 'Cause we're going out to night. You better wear some boxing gloves In case a fool might wanna fight. Put on your high-heel sneakers, wear your wig hat on your head. Put on your high-heel sneakers, Wear your wig hat on your head. I'm pretty sure now baby 'Cause you know, you're gonna knock 'em dead. Put on your high-heel sneakers, Wear your wig hat on your head. Put on your high-heel sneakers, Wear your wig hat on your head. Well I'm pretty sure now darling 'Cause you know you gonna knock 'em dead.

The Beatles "Get back" I'll try and get this right: Get back Loretta Your mother's waiting wearing her high heeled shoes and I love her sweater..... Something like that :smile: Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

>The Beatles "Get back" > >Get back Loretta >Your mother's waiting >wearing her high heeled shoes >and I love her sweater..... > almost... Sweet Loretta Martin thought she was a woman But she was another man All the girls around her say she?s got it coming But she gets it while she can. Get back, get back. Get back to where you once belonged Get back, get back. Get back to where you once belonged. Get back Loretta. Go home Get back, get back. Get back to where you once belonged Get back, get back. Get back to where you once belonged. Get home Loretta Your mother?s waiting for you Wearing her high-heel shoes And her low-neck sweater Get on home Loretta Get back, get back. Get back to where you once belonged.

I bought a DVD from Motley Crue with great expectations of some good shots of the guys on heels, not only on stage but also in the making og hell on heels bonus tracks but was quite disappointed. The cameraman definitely was not interested in that aspect and only got a few accicental glimpses of the block heels of the lead guitar and platform wedges of the bass guitar. On the other hand, sound quality is superb and the replacing female drumster is fabulous. No heels but great music.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't looked this one up on the CD sleeve yet, but I seem to remember a fragment along the lines of: "Why can't I be in your shoes?" The song goes on about the grass is greener on the other side of the fence &c, but for some reason, that one line of the chorus stuck in my mind :smile: .

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 3 months later...

I've been into "Kinky Boots" since Francis intro'd me to that one! :smile: I also like "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'" by Kon Kan (80's remix w/Nancy Sinatra) Also, "Red High Heels" by Jane Siberry and "Diary of the Red Shoes" by Kate Bush

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Not a very nice song (if you really listen to the words) about a guy essentially stalking a girl that doesn't apparently care much for him:

Overload from the movie Dirty Dancing

"..Hear your heels, clicking on the sidewalk, beating to the rhythm of my heart..." :smile:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks