Hello from Chrissy

Hi. I just joined. I began posting replies to some of the great discussion threads when I got a private message from Richie indicating that I should introduce myself, so here goes.

My name is Chrissy. I am in my 30s and I live in the Midwest. I started wearing heels in my teens because I wanted to be like my older sister. Heels led to more heels, which lead to other things. I love wearing heels, pantyhose, stockings, sexy panties and bras, slips, short skirts and dresses, and tops.

I've never worn heels above five inches, but reading about some girls' experiences here, it looks like I'm going to have to go for six inches. (I don't know about higher heels, or those tall ballet shoes.) I do have some shoes that are not heels, like my flat ballet shoes. Those are so cute and comfy, I can't resist. So I guess you can say that although I love heels, I have struck a balance so that I'm not stuck in heels.

I do wear heels almost every day, and I sometimes wear them at home, even to do housework. Heels make me feel sexy, confident, and powerful. I love how my legs look and my altered posture when I wear high heels. I also love wearing soft nylons. As I've already stated in a reply; I don't understand girls who say that they hate wearing pantyhose, or they hate wearing high heels. I understand that some girls (women) can not wear high heels, but to hate them seems strange. The same goes for pantyhose and nylons. If you purchase good quality hose of the correct size, they are comfortable. I am fortunate that I do not have to wear control top pantyhose.

Nylons make my legs look great. I love the feel of nylons and find myself constantly touching my legs when wearing nylons. Sometimes I don't even realize that I am doing it. I think most men love seeing girls in nylons and high heels. Plus, nylons, like high heels, are available in so many styles and colors. . .what's not to like? I even wear pantyhose and heels with my jeans.

I also like toe rings and ankle bracelets. As I posted last night, I adore those cute little anklets (little socks with ruffles just above the ankles) but I only wear them at home because for some reason, people associate them with being a slut when worn by an adult.

As I write this, I am wearing a soft ivory sweater that buttons down the front with little pearl-like buttons; a white slip, an ivory, tan, black and gray skirt that ends a few inches above my knees, sheer ivory pantyhose, and gray, concealed platform pumps with ankle straps.

Oops! Gotta go. I can't stay on line with you all day. I'm at work and I have to get things done.

Bye.

Love, Chrissy. :thumbsup:

Welcome Chrissy!:thumbsup: It's a pleasure for me being the first to welcome you and what can I say more, you sound a fantastic woman. I'm glad to read that you like cute shoes but also "higher is better". And also nylons. What's your favourite style of shoe?

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Hi and Welcome Chrissy, Super post introducing yourself. Nice to meet you. It is so nice to have the ladies sharing their passion for footwear with us all. Cheers Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Hi Marcus and Thighboots2 (Simon). Thanks for the nice welcome. My favorite shoes are a pair of black pumps that cover my toes, but are open on the sides and back, except for a narrow strip of leather that extends up the backs of my feet, which hold thin ankle straps. I love ankle strap shoes. These is something about being confined at the ankles. Thanks. Bye.

I Chrissy! With your love of heels and all things related, you have found the right place. I look forward to reading your input, thoughts and ideas. Welcome to the forum!

Style is built from the ground up!

Guest Loveshiheels

Hello and welcome to HHplace from England. When you can, can you post some of your heels.

Hi Chrissy

Welcome to HHPlace.

I see from your introduction that you like anklets with ruffles too. I think they're great and agree that they do get some bad press as you mentioned.

I think they can really set off a pair of heels and come in some great colours and styles. I love a great pair of heels but when they're worn with ankle socks I think they look even more magic! I have them in red, black and white too.

Me in Anklets Pic 1

Me in Anklets Pic 2

Look forward to seeing a pic of your favourite heels with anklets.

Best Wishes

PatentHeel

Hello ! and welcome from FRANCE . Hope you'll find some new friends here . As you can see almost all the welcomes come from male , because we all are fascinated , and for a majority of girls is it normal to wear heels so they don't need to join such a forum . So that it is why we are always happy to have a girl like you here to talk with . Well , it is my thought .

Welcome again .

IBL70

Hello ! and welcome from FRANCE . Hope you'll find some new friends here . As you can see almost all the welcomes come from male , because we all are fascinated , and for a majority of girls is it normal to wear heels so they don't need to join such a forum . So that it is why we are always happy to have a girl like you here to talk with . Well , it is my thought .

Welcome again .

IBL70

Yep, how could I disagree? :thumbsup:

... don't feel like you HAVE to go up to 6" heels. 4-5" generally make women's feet and legs look the best, IMO!

Holy words! But is nice of a woman this desire to push higher their height limit, coz the higher the better, there's something fascinating in this...

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Welcome Chrissy86. We're always delighted to have another female member join us. (by theway, I wonder why none of our other female members have welcomed you to our forum?)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome, Chrissy85. As Bubba said, it is always great to have another female join in here at High Heel Place. It sounds like your love for high heels will help you blend in here just fine. We look forward to here more of your thoughts, opinions, and experiences. Welcome. again.